Nascar

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
  1. buttertart
    buttertart
    Personally, I think the Cup cars look ridiculous lumbering around the road courses - but I know the drivers love them! Must be such a different setup under that sheet metal...
  2. feetfrown
    feetfrown
    go here instead, this was a test to see if anybody is interested

http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/130798-...a/#post1929937
  3. feetfrown
    feetfrown
  4. sgtspeed
    sgtspeed
    Used to be Roush, but Mark Martin all the way.. gotta root for the old dudes
  5. CocoBurp
    CocoBurp
    Well I am a Rusty fan. However after he retired, I jumped on the Junior bandwagon. Got to meet Rusty at a fan club meeting in Michigan one year. I remember it well because I got a speeding ticket on the way to the meet & greet! It was $160. Can't remember how much over I was... it was on that bad stretch of the 401 before Windsor. His mom (and then head of his fan club) Judy was taking the tickets into the meeting and I told her my story about getting a speeding ticket on the way to the track. She thought it was hilarious, and ushered me up to the front of the line to meet Rusty. Good times!
  6. electric_viking
    electric_viking
    Haven't had the chance to add anything to this thread yet. Signed up and have been meaning to check it out, jsut haven't taken the time. Look forward to reading and contributing. Go Richard Petty...oh wait...lol. I'm a bit of a Jr. fan only because he carries on the Earnhardt name but I'm also a fan of Kasey Kahne. I don't live and breathe NASCAR, I'm more of a fair weather fan. Will try and watch most weeks but I couldn't tell you who leads in points right now without checking the NASCAR site.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2