Zantac

1. jcjcjc
    jcjcjc
    I got some Zantac coupons at the SDM by my work. Went to Walmart (Bathurst/Centre) today to buy some $2.22 Zantac to score my first overage (plus I know someone I could give them to)... and couldn't find any small packs. I think the cheapest was over $5. Maybe this Walmart doesn't carry that size? Couldn't even find the spot/price tag for where they would even be. BTW the coupons are good till Jul 31/2013.

On the plus side, I had 3 $2 Pillsbury cookie dough coupons which I used for Walmart's $2 sale (and just made it as they expired today).. was nice to get something free!
  2. Ceren
    Ceren
    I saw many people getting those zantac free+overage at walmart. as I said at the meeting I'm never lucky to get overages at my local walmart. but will try again if I can find some zantac coupons is it $3 or $4 for zantac coupon?
  3. jcjcjc
    jcjcjc
    The Zantac coupons are for $3 any size. I got them at a Shoppers Drug Mart.
  4. frugalgirl73
    frugalgirl73
    I've been to 2 walmarts. One at highway 27 and 7 had the small (3 pill size) for $2.22, I did initially get a few packages with overage (2 packages). But my last few trips they have been completely out unfortunately. I was at the walmart in Bolton over the weekend and like yours walmart jcjcjc they only started at $5. I gave my mom (who lives in a small town outside of Ottawa) some of these coupons when I was home a few weeks ago because my stepdad gets bad reflux and heartburn. She has gotten some there (with overage!) at walmart. So it seems to be very hit and miss.

I am hoping they come back to my 27 and 7 walmart soon so I can take advantage of the overage. The coupons don't expire until end of July so I'm hoping!
  5. saveadollardiva
    saveadollardiva
    That is awsome with the Zantac frugalgirl73! And I like how you gave some to your mom! I know it is a hit and miss with me to on them...Keep working on it!
  6. Abby5
    Abby5
    I have got about 15 free around me in the last 2 weeks. But today nothing. But I am still finding the ziplock coupon boxes!!
  7. Ceren
    Ceren
    I haven't found any zantac coupons I don't use this product but would buy it for the overages at walmart lol
  8. Abby5
    Abby5
    They don't expire till July 2013! . I am going to find lots...hopefully Walmart will have them again!
  9. jcjcjc
    jcjcjc
    Darn! I just came back from Walmart and forgot to check if they had since got any Zantac in. But I did get another 6 bottles of Palmolive (priced matched it from No Frills at $1.88- $1 coupon). Same for the Optic White toothpaste. Plus yesterday for my daughters I bought 10 bottles of Dove Go Fresh at Food Basics $2.99 - $2.

Geez.. I think my husband has to build some more shelves for me... I have no where to put all these bottles.... Thats a good problem though when I think of how much money I saved....
  10. frugalgirl73
    frugalgirl73
    Abby that is my thinking too...lots of time to find them and get some overage, at least I hope!

I had a few minutes tonight after work on the way to pick up the kids so I ducked into my usual Walmart. Still an empty spot on the Zantac shelf I did however score an awesome price on some of the frozen Oreo treats I'm not sure what regular price is, but they were on (unadvertised this past week) for $3.47 and the $1.50 facebook coupons expire on the 31st. So I picked up 4 boxes for $11 and change. I always like to have a few treats on hand, and since they are freezer treats they will keep for ages.