Dogs- Puppies- Shih-Tzus- Ect

1. petsrfun101
    petsrfun101
    i love dogs! i think puppies are adorable! i have a golden retrievr and a couple siberian huskys and they are all so beautiful! i think that i like hukies better because they are more loyal than the retriever, but the retriver is a very friendly dog and gorgeous!
  2. miztia
    miztia
    Hi! I have a shepherd with a huge personality! lol Everyone loves her. I take her to my parents house while I work. There she goes to the bank, waits in the hairdressers for my mom, and goes to other local shops, they always find a treat for her. Her quirks keep me laughing and she goes almost everywhere with me. She is definately a huge part of the family!
  3. Tammy6928
    Tammy6928
    Hi Everyone. I'm a big animla lover. I currently have 4 dogs. I have a Jack Russell named Jack (he's about 11 yrs old), a Burnese Mountain Dog named Sheba (she's almost 3 yrs old); a black Shih Tzu named Suki (she's almost 2 yrs old) and the baby of the group a black and white Shih Tzu named Harley (he's almost 1 yr old). They are the hilight of my day every day. I will post a picture of them so everyone can see how beautiful they all are.