Tab Content
No More Results

Statistics


Total Posts
Total Posts
5,935
Posts Per Day
1.31
Last Post
Loocie's Sarcoma Journey Thoughts, Feelings & Snippets. Sat, May 30th, 2015 01:33 AM
Albums
Total Albums
1
Total Photos
0
Visitor Messages
Total Messages
453
Most Recent Message
Sun, Apr 5th, 2015 09:54 AM
General Information
Last Activity
Sat, May 30th, 2015 01:33 AM
Join Date
Thu, Jun 28th, 2007
Referrals
0

371 Likes

Page 1 of 25 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
  1. Argo53
    Argo53 liked post by heartgirl99 On thread : Make a sentence with the last word
    selections sundays, everyone likes eggs, chopped tomatoes in omelettes not scrambled.
    Liked On: Tue, May 19th, 2015, 11:50 PM
  2. Argo53
    Argo53 liked post by habs rule On thread : Tripcentral Play To Win A Trip A Week
    Trip Trivia Contest Rules - Play to Win! Must be 19 or older to play. Must be a Canadian Citizen or Landed Immigrant and resident in Canada to be eligible for the prize. Quebec residents are...
    Liked On: Thu, May 14th, 2015, 03:49 PM
  3. Argo53
    Argo53 liked post by walkonby On thread : BAN the above poster! 2
    banned for taking your feet to Blacks for processing. ( get it?? foot prints? ) ha ha ha
    Liked On: Sat, May 9th, 2015, 10:33 PM
  4. Argo53
    Argo53 liked post by kenrod On thread : Club Q Q107-Loyalty Club (Southern ON Only) v4
    Good morning fellow Canucks! Have a spectacular Saturday (or a craptacular Caturday)
    Liked On: Sat, Apr 25th, 2015, 05:26 PM
  5. Argo53
    Argo53 liked post by WolfDio On thread : Club Q Q107-Loyalty Club (Southern ON Only) v4
    I Received some News Yesterday that left me Stunned and in a Daze... My Previous w*rk Place will be shut down for good in 2x Months. They lost a Key Account and are now losing money. 95% of...
    Liked On: Sat, Apr 25th, 2015, 05:26 PM
  6. Argo53
    Argo53 liked post by kenrod On thread : Club Q Q107-Loyalty Club (Southern ON Only) v4
    WolfDio, I feel for the other 95%. It is karma for the other 5%. Instant Karma's going to get you.
    Liked On: Sat, Apr 25th, 2015, 05:25 PM
  7. Argo53
    Argo53 liked post by heartgirl99 On thread : Club Q Q107-Loyalty Club (Southern ON Only) v4
    a sappy song but i loved it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dO1rMeYnOmM
    Liked On: Sat, Apr 25th, 2015, 02:07 AM
  8. Argo53
    Argo53 liked post by kawam On thread : Club Q Q107-Loyalty Club (Southern ON Only) v4
    https://scontent-ord.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xfa1/v/t1.0-9/10419584_1062725653748445_4874945303832002818_n.jpg?oh=82a3ef219ec0a2226096af85042c8b1f&oe=55A2E521
    Liked On: Fri, Apr 24th, 2015, 10:43 PM
  9. Argo53
    Argo53 liked post by madchives On thread : Club Q Q107-Loyalty Club (Southern ON Only) v4
    back in the smaller world, and interesting to me, the female hawk was having a drink standing in the frozen birdbath, when her boyfriend dropped by for a visit (never saw that before) guessing...
    Liked On: Fri, Apr 24th, 2015, 10:34 PM
  10. Argo53
    Argo53 liked post by The Jester On thread : Club Q Q107-Loyalty Club (Southern ON Only) v4
    Nothin’ could be finer than Loocie in Carolina feelin’ happy No longer sitting at PMH and feelin’ crappy If I had Aladdin's lamp for only a day I'd make a wish and here's what I'd say ...
    Liked On: Thu, Apr 23rd, 2015, 02:20 PM
  11. Argo53
    Argo53 liked post by WolfDio On thread : Club Q Q107-Loyalty Club (Southern ON Only) v4
    279825
    Liked On: Mon, Apr 20th, 2015, 12:44 AM
  12. Argo53
    Argo53 liked post by dededi On thread : Nascar Rules
    Lewis wins HOORAH.
    Liked On: Mon, Apr 20th, 2015, 12:16 AM
  13. Argo53
    Argo53 liked post by philthethrill On thread : Tripcentral Play To Win A Trip A Week
    SUNDAY, APRIL 19, 2015 http://www.tripcentral.ca/trivia/index.php New York University has how many campuses outside of NY?Your Answer: 13 New Zealand's national museum is called thisYour...
    Liked On: Sun, Apr 19th, 2015, 12:30 PM
  14. Argo53
    Argo53 liked post by heartgirl99 On thread : Make a sentence with the last word
    sayings saving a yogourt is never great strategy
    Liked On: Sun, Apr 19th, 2015, 12:19 PM
  15. Argo53
    Argo53 liked post by walkonby On thread : Make a sentence with the last word
    rotates retelling old tales at the elderly shindig
    Liked On: Sun, Apr 19th, 2015, 12:18 PM
Page 1 of 25 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Fri, Dec 5th, 2014


No results to display...
iTrader Profile Recent Ratings
Feedback Score:
Positive Feedback:
0
0%
Members who left positive:
Members who left negative:
0
0
Total positive feedback: 0
Submit Feedback For Argo53
View Complete Feedbacks for Argo53
  Past
Month
Past
6 Months
Past
12 Months
  0 0 0
  0 0 0
  0 0 0