Conversation Between Thana2004 and kenya_honey

1 Visitor Messages

  1. Hi Thana, I had posted on Aug 25 that for canadians we have to fill out a different form called the W-8BEN. I had faxed it in on August 25th. So, then when they receive the forms they will issue cheques. (that is what I was told, when I called them)
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 1 of 1