User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Trading Score
    118 (100%)

UPDATE #3: Ah, the feeling of accomplishment! Went back tonight and talked to brand new ppl! Both males (guys ARE good for something, lol)... to make a long and lovely story... shorter and lovely... the manager was all for SCOPing the other items and said he would've done that in the beginning. Very nice!! Another manager had helped me previous to this convo as I did self-checkout and price matched+used coupons... so it was easy to swing right into the situation. He also asked to keep the paper I had brought with me about "unique upc codes" and said infront of the other manager that it would be a good topic for the CSM (Customer Service Manager?) Meeting coming up... OH, to be a fly on the wall for THAT one! They know who the other manager was that made excuses and the one who initially said "one per transaction"... so they can 'argue' it up amongst themselves in the meeting, lol.

Got the rest of my money back!!

UPDATE#2: A lady from the SCOP Hotline JUST called me back. I nearly didn't answer it as it's my cell phone and it was an "odd" #!

She asked me to explain what happened... so I did... she asked for the store # and said she will file a complaint to the store and they (the store?) will contact me... forgot what words she used.

BUH HAHAHA! I even told the manager I TRIED to speak with that I will be calling the SCOP Hotline and explaining what happened... she was totally okay with that!

Will update more as it happens...

<HR style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff; COLOR: #ffffff" SIZE=1>UPDATE #1: Ah, back... they made excuse after excuse after excuse... and in the end, did nothing. Nothing! I even pointed out ANOTHER SCOP on the SAME shelf......... and all the prices for the ones I SCOPd had been changed......... Excuses!!!

I won't be able to catch the store manager that said it's one SCOP per transaction (and he said this over the phone to the CS lady) until Wednesday after work...

I called and left a msg/complaint with the SCOP hotline...

And I figure, if they don't follow thru with the rest of the SCOPs, I'll return the items, except for the Garnier (as it was SCOPed... I payed $1.97, BUT I used a $2 coupon for the St. Ives... and a $1.50 for Clean and Clear... SO, I'll walk away with $1.50!)

I am pressing on with this more than some might cuz I want Wal-Mart to learn something here. The people working there are scared poopless that they will get into trouble... I was amazed at EVERY single person 'helping" me this am was making up excuses, justifying wrong prices and the manager, of all people, was thinking of a way out of this one... not so fast, my dear. You and most of the store needs to understand this. Here's to hoping the end result is profound for the store, haha... ah!

-----------------------------------

Ay ay ay!!! Great day... ended at WM where the manager does not understand SCOP. He says that it's "one scop per transaction"... I'm currently looking on websites to prove him wrong--anyone got a real gooder?! I need a website (which will be printed on the paper) that has this info and is a legit scop website... I will be going back tomorrow am to 'argue' (nicely, always!)... and if the store level can't work with me, then I'll leave a msg with SCOP hotline... and go from there. On to the brag... (SCOP issue is last, at Wal-Mart)...

SOBEY'S
    x4 Bush's Beans (sale $1.49 each), minus four $1 = $1.96 *25 bonus points WUB4* (not in photo)
    pistachios (sale? $3.99) = $3.99 *35 bonus points*

Total = $5.95

Sobey's Points = 69

LONDON DRUGS
    Febreeze Soy Candle (price match Co-Op @ $9.99), minus mix of $9.99 = $0
    x4 CoverGirl Lashblast Mascara (price match Zellers @ $6 each), minus mix of $24 = $0

Total w/tax = $1.70

WAL-MART
    All items scanned higher than shelf price (SCOP) but manager only okayed the highest priced item to apply... and the rest at shelf price...

Garnier Renew thing (scanned $15.97, shelf $11.97), minus $10 (SCOP) = $1.97
    Clean and Clear cleanser (scanned $7.54, shelf $6.77), minus $1.50 coupon = $5.27
    Apricot scrub-no syclic (whatever it is, lol) acid (scanned $3.77, shelf $2.97), minus $2 coupon = $0.97
    Apricot scrub-syclic acid (scanned $3.77, shelf $2.97) = $2.97

Total w/tax = SCOPed ALL items = FREE!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    This thread is currently associated with: Co-op, London Drugs, St. Ives, Walmart, Zellers
    Last edited by SmackUTwice; Sun, Feb 7th, 2010 at 12:05 AM.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

That's not right! Scop applies to all those items, well at least the first one should be free and any others should be the shelf price!

Trading Score
    118 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by dphil View Post
    That's not right! Scop applies to all those items, well at least the first one should be free and any others should be the shelf price!
    That's what was done... but that's if all items are the SAME. All these items are different... thus, SCOP applies to each.
    Last edited by SmackUTwice; Tue, Feb 2nd, 2010 at 02:18 PM.

Loving sales and coupons
    Trading Score
    26 (100%)

Wow, great brag!!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    242 (100%)

Great brag!!

As far as I know SCOP definitely applies to all of them. That manager needs a lesson in SCOP! I would call the competition bureau regardless and let them know what this manager is doing. Someone should set him straight. The least they can do is send an email saying there is a concerned shopper and lay out the policy for him once and for all.
    Coupons = Little pieces of paper you get FREE from the stores, from reps and from companies (ie: Not gold)

Trading Score
    297 (100%)

Wow, awesome shopping! I agree you should get all 4 SCOP's!
    Keep us up to date to what happens!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

You should definitely get 4 SCOP's.Is this Walmart the Parkland Mall or Southpointe Common location?

Did Someone Say SALE?!?
    Trading Score
    18 (100%)

Yeah! Let's get our torches and pitchforks!!! I believe you should have got the other three items SCOP'd. Wait until Monday, and go back when the REAL manager is there, and complain.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

I agree SCOP applies to all items that are different from eachother. Great deals. Good Luck and let us know how this ends!!!

Trading Score
    118 (100%)

Okay, heading back now... I'll report back, hmm. Might not be until later as I work later on in the day... do have compy access, but I spose... work comes first, haha! =P

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

4 scops is right. Wow I've only caught WM on 2 in one shot. They are usually pretty good about changing their computers.

orv
    Female
    Trading Score
    77 (100%)

wow 4 scops and awesome deals.. too bad a jerk manager had to ruin it! lol
    Niagara Falls for New years!!! YIPPY!!!!!

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Great finds.

Trading Score
    118 (100%)

Ah, back... they made excuse after excuse after excuse... and in the end, did nothing. Nothing! I even pointed out ANOTHER SCOP on the SAME shelf......... and all the prices for the ones I SCOPd had been changed......... Excuses!!!

I won't be able to catch the store manager that said it's one SCOP per transaction (and he said this over the phone to the CS lady) until Wednesday after work...

I called and left a msg/complaint with the SCOP hotline...

And I figure, if they don't follow thru with the rest of the SCOPs, I'll return the items, except for the Garnier (as it was SCOPed... I payed $1.97, BUT I used a $2 coupon for the St. Ives... and a $1.50 for Clean and Clear... SO, I'll walk away with $1.50!)

I am pressing on with this more than some might cuz I want Wal-Mart to learn something here. The people working there are scared poopless that they will get into trouble... I was amazed at EVERY single person 'helping" me this am was making up excuses, justifying wrong prices and the manager, of all people, was thinking of a way out of this one... not so fast, my dear. You and most of the store needs to understand this. Here's to hoping the end result is profound for the store, haha... ah!

Trading Score
    37 (100%)

oh i'm so sorry for the trouble they are giving you

go get em girl

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information