User Tag List

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: Best Hair Straightner?

Trading Score
    15 (100%)

I have babyliss now and it's only about a year and a half old and it's already starting to frizz out. My hairdresses recommended Paul Mitchell or Rusk
    SUPERPOINTS IS BACK!!!!
    Come join the fun
    https://www.superpoints.com/join/E_V...HakUR2RSb3SXJk

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

The Solia Tourmaline is the best flat iron i've used so far... I got it last year at Folica.com and it's been really good to me. I believe it's the best selling flat iron on their website

I have very thick hair and this flat iron gets my hair really straight. I chose it over the CHI because i heard the CHI breaks easily.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I have the Chi, three years and it still works great

Trading Score
    52 (100%)

if u looking to buy off amazon.com most say only shipped in USA.

Trading Score
    211 (100%)

My hair is majorly thick dry and curly and my CHI that ive had for 3 years now works like magic. Definitely worth it!
    Amazon and Starbucks GiftCards for Searching the net? Yes I did and so can you!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/canadianbugga

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

I have a Chi as well and it's great. I also have a TONI&GUY brand from SDM that I use for my bangs. It allows me to control the temperature. My Chi is awesome for the rest of my hair but I find it fries my bangs and makes them so dry and brittle and that's with using Chi Hot iron cream.

Banned
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Sedu Pro Ionic Ceramic Tourmaline- This straightener has a unique polishing process, erratic temperature settings, perfect to medium to longer hair lengths, and offers a 2 year warranty,Solia Tourmaline Ceramic Ion Flat Iron- With a Dynamic Alignment System that adjusts to your hair type, great for any hair length or texture and 140-450 degree temperature settings,The majority of the hair salons provide hair straightening services nowadays though it might not be possible for everybody to go to the salon whenever hair straightening needs to be done.

Trading Score
    15 (100%)

I ordered a Paul Mitchell last week, should be here on Friday Sooo excited to get it! I took everyone's advice into consideration, you guys rock! My hairdresser uses Paul Mitchell and I love the result
    SUPERPOINTS IS BACK!!!!
    Come join the fun
    https://www.superpoints.com/join/E_V...HakUR2RSb3SXJk

Banned
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

These straighteners or flat irons are used to create smooth and sleek hair styles. Women with naturally curly or wavy hair enjoy the flexibility that hair straighteners provide.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Straightener is good or not good for you, it probably depends on your hair types, length and your needs. But, here are some features we consider a hair straightener the best that's good for everyone,have options to transform your hair into silky smooth, low-maintenance hair you dream about: either straighten your hair chemically or do it with a hair straightner that temporarily tames curls.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

If you have a "Winners" store they have one for $40.00, regular $250.00. My daughter just bought one and she loves it!

lovin' the savings!
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by orv View Post
    I have a cortex. it was 49.99 at winners(it came with a big one and a mini one for bangs maybe? lol) they retail for like 130(those little boutiques in the middle of the mall), there right up there with the CHI when it comes to performance, you can curl and straighten, its got a lifetime warentee, and it simply works AMAZING!!! lol i have extremely curly frizzy dry broken thick hair and it does the trick for me in about 30 minutes(my hair is pretty long too) I have tried all the drugstore brands.. conair etc. there all CRAP. cortex is my true love<3 lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Misskimmyy View Post
    If you have a "Winners" store they have one for $40.00, regular $250.00. My daughter just bought one and she loves it!

I, too bought the Cortex from WInners..its works amazing. I think I paid 39.99 for it...I have very unruly, thin curly hair. I have had a few people ask me where I got my straightener...once I tell them they can't believe it! You should try one! Its a great deal!

Trading Score
    58 (98%)

my sis bought me a tony & guy ( the shoppers brand, it hink thats what its called) on one of her store at cost days. It works real good. The winners one sounds way too good though.
    I have a wet to straight one, i am not a fan, it just feels like I am frying my hair.It is a cheapy though.
    Last edited by kris10; Mon, Sep 13th, 2010 at 08:06 PM.
    https://legerweb.com/VADJC Join Leger Web And Start Earning Today =)

34591328S1 Sign Up at ING Direct With This ORange Key To Receive Free $50

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Amika. No questions asked. You should also try their wand curler.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Good to know about the good results with the Cortex.

I've had a few straighteners now, 2 that were bought at a beauty supply store. One was amazing but fried it in Europe even with a heat converter for the plug! It was one of those black salon ones with red plates? I'm so sorry but I don't remember the brand!
    The latest one is the L'Angelique brand that I got for really cheap at Winners when it was totally necessary. It seemed to work pretty well for awhile but now it doesn't seem to be getting as hot, will definitely need a new one.

Even if you don't get a salon one, I would make sure it has a heat dial so that you can turn it to 420 if necessary, but also turn it down if you don't need it as hot, so you don't fry your hair.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread Information