User Tag List

Page 3 of 49 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
Like Tree188Likes

Thread: web perspectives

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

They definitely take a long time to credit, but they've always come through with payment (got another $10 Paypal payment today).

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

i like this panel ~ true, their pending period is a bit long, but once when you order the payment , will credit to ur paypal account in less than 2 weeks ( my experience).
    whatever, the MOST IMPORTANT is they PAY!!!!!

Banned
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

2 weeks it is great....i love this panel

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by linaka54 View Post
    my points keep vanishing....i stopped doing the surveys to watch for awhile...and sure enough more points have vanished and they do not return either. They have no way to track that the survey you did is what you are getting credit for and once they vanish, I don't see how to prove they are gone. I had more than enough points to cash out for 10.00....and should have a total of 1400 pts after pending are credited. As of right now, I have 790 cleared and 200 pending...so where did the rest disappear to? The last two hundred vanished recently but the rest vansihed a couple of weeks ago. keep a close watch on what you have or should have...i am not happy with them.
    Same here. I have been using it for at least 2 years, and they were always good. Starting this year, completed surveys started taking FOREVER to credit. That was the reason I started watching the points, and noticed 3 surveys or so that disappeared from my pending list. I tried emailing them 2 times, no response. Not even the usual email telling me that they've received my inquiry. I've stopped doing their surveys.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    10 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by syunismile View Post
    Same here. I have been using it for at least 2 years, and they were always good. Starting this year, completed surveys started taking FOREVER to credit. That was the reason I started watching the points, and noticed 3 surveys or so that disappeared from my pending list. I tried emailing them 2 times, no response. Not even the usual email telling me that they've received my inquiry. I've stopped doing their surveys.
    I PM'd J. Whites email a few times about a few surveys of mine that disappeared a long while back & they finally got back to me stating that their was an error in processing or whatever & that the points "should" have been added to my account. Anyhow they finally did award me the points. Now I only have to wait for the 18 surveys on my points pending list to be awarded!

Trading Score
    58 (98%)

Did anybody do the ice cream survey today?I think it was geared toward breyers more at the end. It said that it was suppossed to credit you 400 points but it isn't on my "pending list" with all my others.Wondering if it showed up on other people's pending list or if they are crediting it seperately or maybe i should write them.
    https://legerweb.com/VADJC Join Leger Web And Start Earning Today =)

34591328S1 Sign Up at ING Direct With This ORange Key To Receive Free $50

Trading Score
    58 (98%)

my points are getting credited ever so slowly...still a little hope by xmas!
    https://legerweb.com/VADJC Join Leger Web And Start Earning Today =)

34591328S1 Sign Up at ING Direct With This ORange Key To Receive Free $50

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

I just had enough pts credited to redeem for $30 in gift cards..mind you i was at 900 pts...still 2100 pts in is almost unbelievable for them to be credited so soon together

couponchick
    Trading Score
    172 (97%)

did anyone do a SMS diary back in July? Im still waiting for credits for a phone call portion and they keep telling me yes its coming....urgh with no details

Then i get an email they improved the survey and want to do it again but this time using a FREE phone number....Well the number they gave me is the same as the 1st time which is long distance. Of course, no response...

but did get a couple surveys posted from over 1 month ago today

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I just cashed out for $10 paypal.
    Join Swagbucks for free amazon gift cards! $500 earned so far!!

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by mellyskater View Post
    did anyone do a SMS diary back in July? Im still waiting for credits for a phone call portion and they keep telling me yes its coming....urgh with no details

Then i get an email they improved the survey and want to do it again but this time using a FREE phone number....Well the number they gave me is the same as the 1st time which is long distance. Of course, no response...

but did get a couple surveys posted from over 1 month ago today
    yes, i did and i got my payment long time ago , but i did not call them.
    i also got the e-mail yesterday to participate the sms diary again, and they did send a free phone number as 5 digital to me. i think it is not hard to do the task and get good pay. if you have chance, maybe contact them regarding the free phone number?

Banned
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

i cash out 20$ to day!

Banned
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

This is a great survey panel. Been on it for 2 years and from the start it was pure sweepstakes but as gradually, you do the surveys, you slowly will receive points and in turn, you get rewarded for cash incentives. Just be honest with your answers and now I've been getting at least 20 surveys per month. It's really fun and they do pay through paypal

Banned
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

yesterday i received a survey about car an i qualitfied : 10$

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by rock View Post
    I PM'd J. Whites email a few times about a few surveys of mine that disappeared a long while back & they finally got back to me stating that their was an error in processing or whatever & that the points "should" have been added to my account. Anyhow they finally did award me the points. Now I only have to wait for the 18 surveys on my points pending list to be awarded!
    I just checked the balance, and one survey was added. I'll have to email her about the rest. Thanks for letting me know. I used the "contact us" form on the website. Guess I should've emailed.

Page 3 of 49 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread Information