User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    10 (100%)

People also seem to be forgetting they DIDN'T BUY ALL THE ZELLERS!!!!!!!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by pippinelkhound View Post
    And she knows this because?

This is how rumours start and spread

Because she called Zellers to find out. of course you can still use the points at other places like the bay but not at Zellers . And I dont go to the bay so i needed to use my points or else it would have been a waste for me. just trying to help. Not trying to turn this into a huge thing. Might be helpful for some other people who dont go to the other hbc friendly stores.
    Last edited by jessep13; Thu, Feb 10th, 2011 at 09:40 PM.

One Awesome Domestic Diva MrsSunshine's Avatar
    Trading Score
    88 (100%)

not to mention you can also switch your points over to Air miles as well.. so in addition to still being able to use them at the other stores. it does give you another option.. and they are only turning a portion of the stores into Target.. they haven't stated yet what they are doing with the rest. *COUGHIKEACOUGH*.. would be nice

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

http://www.zellers.com/Content/EN/mi...ouncement.aspx

This link is from the company and explains what they intend to do. Here is the info on HBC Rewards, everything else can be found at that link.

HBC REWARDS

• HBC's family of stores - Zellers, the Bay and Home Outfitters - continue to award HBC Rewards points to all of our Rewards card holders. There are no plans to discontinue this very successful program. We appreciate your business and thank you for your continued participation in this program.
    • You can continue to earn HBC Rewards points at any of the HBC family of stores: Zellers, the Bay and Home Outfitters and redeem online at www.hbc.com/hbcrewards. HBC Rewards can be redeemed at any of the HBC family of stores: Zellers, the Bay and Home Outfitters regardless of where you earned the points.
    • Your HBC Rewards balance will not be affected. We encourage our HBC Rewards members to register your information on our HBC Rewards website www.hbc.com/hbcrewards so that you can track your points balance online and be kept informed of additional offers through a monthly e-statement sent directly to your e-mail address.
    • If you have a question about HBC Rewards, please call 1-800-844-8131.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

My understanding is not all the Zellers locations will be Target
    Store, they will remain Zellers.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Yes, they did acquire all the Zellers stores, they are not changing all the locations to Target stores

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

They should give HBC points at Fields Dollar Depot and Fields.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Not sure, but I have begun raking in as many of those 10k, 15k, and 20k point offers that I can

KK7
    Female
    Trading Score
    618 (100%)

I do know one thing(just found this thread today)that ALOT of the rewards are now gone that use to be there I just keep redeeming because you never know. Was really sad to see M&M Meat shop gone.

Trading Score
    85 (100%)

I think people are confused... Target only bought the leases to 120 stores (I think it's 120). There are in total 190 Zellers stores in Canada. What Target is doing is they are going from store to store to see what stores they want to keep, and what stores they want to sell.

So, they will get to choose 120 stores. They will then decide which stores will be changed into Target or sold. The remaining 70 stores are still the property of Bakers the company that owns Zellers now, and they will remain as Zellers stores.

HBC rewards will still be valid at the the Bay and the stores that remain a Zellers.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by KK7 View Post
    I do know one thing(just found this thread today)that ALOT of the rewards are now gone that use to be there I just keep redeeming because you never know. Was really sad to see M&M Meat shop gone.
    You could just go into an actual Zellers store and redeem your points for that GC or any other GC that they sell and if you buy a GC for another store other than the HBC ones ( The Bay, Home Outfiters or Zellers) you earn points on them
    You know you love me xoxo Gossip Girl

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I talked to a lady who works at zellers and she said there not shutting down all the zellers locations, but a majority of them. just hold onto your point until you know zellers near you is going to be converted to target, or just use them at the bay.

Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by MelSprag View Post
    It is only common sense. You will lose your points when they switch over.
    That does not make her fact a rumor.
    no one will lose their points. unless the HBC family all goes boobs up in the same moment, you will not lose your points into thin air.
    Last edited by anisa; Wed, May 11th, 2011 at 10:54 AM.
    In 2020 I had 100 FREE Grocery pickups! Subscribe to PC Optimum Insiders & get 25,000 PC Optimum pts
    Get 10% back in points on all PC products - Free PC Express pickup with priority time slots - Free shipping with no minimum spend on joefresh.com and shoppersdrugmart.ca
    R
    eferral code to sign up: AN1455

Trading Score
    109 (100%)

I read that at this point they believe that nothing will happen to the point as HBC point are also part of the Bay, and also some Zellers stores will remain and others will become Target stores.

Trading Score
    58 (98%)

I think that zellers doesn't know what is going on,i overheard the cashier talking to an older man and i think that is what he was asking when she said she doesn't know what is going on,for now it's just business as usual. I did not hear the man ask the question but afterwards he asked how the target stores were and she said they were just beautiful,lol.
    https://legerweb.com/VADJC Join Leger Web And Start Earning Today =)

34591328S1 Sign Up at ING Direct With This ORange Key To Receive Free $50

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information