User Tag List

Page 4 of 272 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 104 ... LastLast
Like Tree9953Likes

Thread: Dollarama Grabs!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I have the adult Snuggie and I love it, so I went to the local Dollarama to take a look. They had blue and pink kids' Snuggies. Bought one for myself for $3. It's for kids up to 5 feet, and I'm a few inches taller, but it's still awesome. Thanks for the find!
    ssbean likes this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hi dvdswapper,

My husband used to work at a manufacturing plant that made products for J&J, Proctor & Gamble, Unilever, etc... The formulation is all the same for the products, because they are given by the company. They had products shipped from Poland and they shipped to Poland and the product formulas were identical.
    matrix82 and smcs28 like this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

No problem michiemoo! Keep checking back, because I got the blue kid one, and next time I went I found the adult one Good luck!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

So I was at Dollarama today and noticed that all the adult Snuggies are sold out. On the exact same shelf they had a Dreamie. I didn´t buy it, but this is what it is. I found this image online. It was $3Name:  dreamie-sateen.jpg
Views: 5543
Size:  40.1 KB
    ssbean likes this.

Trading Score
    39 (100%)

That would make a hilarious gag gift for my dad for Christmas. My grandmother is notorious for buying Shopping Channel items for all of us for Christmas, so we're always getting some doozies. This would be sure to get a groan and a laugh, but it might even be practical for him -- due to heart problems he's had for years, he sleeps better on the couch, where he can be a little more upright on his side when he's sleeping.
    Eva-M and ssbean like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

I saw Dreamie at my local dollarama but didn't pick 1 up, was looking for Snuggie adult size which they don't have. They have like 10 kid size Snuggie at Squareone location. Anyone seen Snuggie adult size in Mississauga location?

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Decaf View Post
    I saw Dreamie at my local dollarama but didn't pick 1 up, was looking for Snuggie adult size which they don't have. They have like 10 kid size Snuggie at Squareone location. Anyone seen Snuggie adult size in Mississauga location?
    Bought 1 Adult today at Dollarama Clarkson Village! There are tons of kids left there too!
    Want Free Paypal money or Gift Cards? Here you go!!!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/thiennga

Thanks for being my referral!!!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by thien_nga View Post
    Bought 1 Adult today at Dollarama Clarkson Village! There are tons of kids left there too!
    Thanks Thien Nga!

One Awesome Domestic Diva MrsSunshine's Avatar
    Trading Score
    88 (100%)

those would be great for kid when they are sick and hanging out on the couch if they are cheap. anything yucky happens just throw it out.
    matrix82 and GoddessDigi like this.
    Be Strong
    Be True
    Be You.
    Simple as that!

Trading Score
    60 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by shoppingqueen View Post
    Yeah, I guess there are times when being virtually boobless comes in handy! Lol.
    The grass is always greener! I've had to wear a bra since third grade (THIRD GRADE! 8-years-old!) so I'm super jealous of anyone who didn't have to go through childhood with giant tatas lol
    ssbean and Lesley73 like this.

>>>Tradelist & Wishlist<<<
    |MILK|CHICKEN|ARCTIC GARDENS|CHAPMANS|EUROPES BEST|SYB PINS|OJ|

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hey guys,

I was at the Dollarama again yesterday. Is it just me or are the Dollarama crowds getting larger? Their back to school section is amazing! They had a 13 piece (I think...) school supply set for $2 or $3, a stand to put on your desk with a ruler, stapler, clips, pen the whole works! That stuff used to be expensive back in the day! They also have tonssssssssss of binders, and those ones with the see-through covers too! My husband also says the Slurpie finishing lures they sell are name brand. Also, helium balloon ready to go. It's interesting because there is a party shop next door, but I will choose the balloons from Dollarama over them any day
    ssbean likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

only been able to find the Adult size snugglie too, darn. purchased dental floss from dollar store and not finding a difference from name brands. also for those who can, they carry the name brand lids for $1!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Minou View Post
    That would make a hilarious gag gift for my dad for Christmas. My grandmother is notorious for buying Shopping Channel items for all of us for Christmas, so we're always getting some doozies. This would be sure to get a groan and a laugh, but it might even be practical for him -- due to heart problems he's had for years, he sleeps better on the couch, where he can be a little more upright on his side when he's sleeping.
    these shopping channel names make me laugh, "Dreamie"!!! I'm going to try to pick one up for my DH for when he has to stay in some not so nice hotels. they actually make some useful products.
    matrix82 and ssbean like this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by seylz_gurl View Post
    only been able to find the Adult size snugglie too, darn. purchased dental floss from dollar store and not finding a difference from name brands. also for those who can, they carry the name brand lids for $1!
    Has anyone in Scarborough, Toronto, Markham, been able to find the adult snuggie?

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    19 (100%)

I'm near Renfrew and came across a row of Snuggies! TONS of Crayola stuff. LOTS of brand name baby stuff. Twilight puzzles, and I can't remember now, but two other puzzles from very popular shows. Just nothing I watch, so I can't remember

Page 4 of 272 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 104 ... LastLast

Thread Information