User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Trading Score
    132 (100%)

Freddybeach, OMG that was me. At noon on Friday. I did have a cart and a list! LOL! There was a client there with Febreeze in his arms, speaking to the cashier about the Gillette body wash. That must have been you then!!

We should have introduced ourselves. I always hesitate to ask if someone is a member of SC. I should have!

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

yup that was I!

afterwards I drove to Marysville to see if they had any bodywash but they had none either.

Even if it wasn't DBL coupon day, you'd think that they would order extra stock for something listed as a "hot deal" in the flyer!
    I earned over $150 in free gift cards last year. Click HERE if you want to earn your free gift cards too! All the cool couponers are doing it

thelma may
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I was late for the double coupon days. Went to NS around 230 on saturday. They had lots of covergirl makeup. I picked up the last 4 bottles of pantene and 3 vim. I went to SS at 530 - they closed at 5!! Do they have the double days very often?

Trading Score
    412 (100%)

Thanks for letting me know about the double coupon days! I CLEANED UP at both locations, SO excited! I was quite disappointed that they didn't have any extra Gillette Body Wash in stock. At the SS location they didn't even have the $2.99 deal advertised, though it rang up at $2.99.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information