User Tag List

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    128 (100%)

did anyone have any problems at the new sdm buying the vim today?
    my cashier could not figure out how to ring in the $1.00 coupon for the .99c vim so he called over a supervisor or manager i don't know what she was anyway she tells me that i can only use 1 coupon (I had 10 of them) per purchase, so i try to explain to here what that actually means and she (alicia)
    gets snotty and says thats not how we do it here in this store , so she goes into the back room to go get the coupon policy and another girl comes out and says that they will honor it, SHE WOULDNT EVEN COME OUT LOL. god i hate that they don't know, so i made sure i asked what her name was , if i acted like that to a customer i would have been suspended or fired!!!
    This thread is currently associated with: Pharmaprix, Shoppers Drug Mart

Trading Score
    69 (95%)

yeah some times people at that store ,, or for that matter the old store , are just not nice too deal with ,, when they built the new store they should have hired new girls ,, just my thought on it lol

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Were there any specials for the grand opening? I thought about heading over, but was busy with the kids, and now, I'm too tired. lol

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I was in the new store the other day and got the Vim with no problem but its the small size so I went back to Pharmasave on Charlotte St today to get some of the large size Vim and I was told I couldn't use the coupon for it because when they double the coupon for Double coupon days it ends up being more than the item.......do you believe that.......I didn't get into it that they just have to make the coupon the same price as the item.......I couldn't be bothered. Staff should know this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    128 (100%)

they told me that at pier i said no no and showed them my receipt from charlotte they ended up calling there to confirm. pier one was actually gonna take a buck off each one making them a buck managers need to start getting trained right so that they can train their employees!!!

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I know! the lady at sydney Pharmasave COULD NOT understand that if the item is 1.99 and the coupon is $2.00 then she has to make the coupon amount match the item price. Her supervisor told her this five hundred times and she huffed and puffed and kept saying " I don't understand"..........is it just me?? I hate to sound mean but this is not rocket science!!

Trading Score
    66 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Celticgirl View Post
    I know! the lady at sydney Pharmasave COULD NOT understand that if the item is 1.99 and the coupon is $2.00 then she has to make the coupon amount match the item price. Her supervisor told her this five hundred times and she huffed and puffed and kept saying " I don't understand"..........is it just me?? I hate to sound mean but this is not rocket science!!

really eh...its a coupon not rocket science....:Thin5:
    ....just be happy

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Celticgirl View Post
    I was in the new store the other day and got the Vim with no problem but its the small size so I went back to Pharmasave on Charlotte St today to get some of the large size Vim and I was told I couldn't use the coupon for it because when they double the coupon for Double coupon days it ends up being more than the item.......do you believe that.......I didn't get into it that they just have to make the coupon the same price as the item.......I couldn't be bothered. Staff should know this.
    Funny I had no problem with this at Charlotte St.
    May depend on cashier, I think some of them make it up as they go...lol
    But NW was a totally different story...grrr!!!
    Last edited by shooter; Sun, Oct 2nd, 2011 at 09:36 AM.

Thread Information