User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

No Frills in Sydney no longer accepts internet coupons.....I found this out tonight, much to my dismay. Oh well.....
    This thread is currently associated with: No Frills

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

i was there today, i was told they now have a limit of four like coupons and the same thing about internet coupons, although i didnt have any

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

That's really too bad. It just forces everyone to price match everything at Wal-Mart, so No Frills will be the losers in the end. Having said that, I suspect that Wal-Mart will soon be changing their policy.

I could see if someone were clearing the shelves and buying ridiculous amounts of stuff, but using an occasional internet coupon should be allowed.

Trading Score
    69 (95%)

yeah I was in there the other night as well ,, and the big tall dude was the worst customer experince I had in the place ,, he told me the same thing expect that I would only be allowed too use one coupon per item , and I said thats all I ever been doing and he said no , if you want a certain items , you will be only allowed too use 1 coupon per item , so if i had 5 bread coupons or what ever they were I would only be allowed too get one ,, and I said how come and I was told because I can........ I thought oh yeah I can call and complain every time I am in there about you cause I can ,, and I intend too until there is something done ,, when I called head office for no frills the other day , I asked the lady thats dealing with this issue ,, if they are in the buniness of selling things because lets face it most stores around here prince match and they are so not the only game in town ,, once something is in the flier it can be taken else where , unless big dude with problem wants everyone too be shopping else where and his ass looking for a new job i sure hope things change

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I didn't have a chance to check No Frills Coupon Policy until now, I was surprised to read that home printed coupons ARE acceptable..........so (unless they have revised their policy and I am reading an old version) how can one local store go against head office policy for their stores? If I want to use a valid home printed coupon, is this the end of the world for No Frills? I'm thinking my business can easily go elsewhere.

Trading Score
    69 (95%)

it's one hopped up dudes mental issues that are causing us problems. The big tall black guy who is some sort of manager or order person or something has let a small amount of power go completly to his head, and he's gone completly anti coupon.

Call loblaws (the parent company) and lodge a complaint against him.

1-888-495-5111 or e-mail [email protected].

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

what got me , was she was going on about internet coupons, all i had was pg huggies coupons , when do they restock their shelves??? i would like to get some dove or laundry detergent...

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I'd love to get some Dove, too. The shelves were completely empty when I was there yesterday.

Trading Score
    69 (95%)

yeah they didnt order very many so it seems

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

so i went back today to see if shelves were stocked (NOPE)

any way i picked up 2 resolve and other stuff , tried to use cardboard type coupons from company ,, was told coupon policy only allowed 1 coupon per visit i said i was here on friday and it was a different story,, cashier said they got notice this morning only allowed one coupon,,, well i told her forget it , and left my stuff on the counter and left taking multiple flyers with me to price match at walmart

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I called No Frills just now to find out if they had gotten any new supply of Dove deodorant and I was told they hadn't and probably will not get any more in. That kind of sucks, the Deodorant was available for only a day or so before it sold out.......

Trading Score
    69 (95%)

I think its so sad ,, No frills was suppose too be a store of No frills for less cost ,, its suppose too be like a bargen store , so I am not sure why 1 grocey manger named pat can change the way its suppose too work , when higher ups have made the policies.. Like I am not sure what bothers dude more , that people are saving money ?or that he has too restock? or has too deal with coupons and what read them too send them back , but i think if we don't complain too the higher ups then we might as well suck it up and accept that one man with a power rage can ruin it for us all ,, thats not the way I am going with this ,, not dropping it till someone from the companies head office deals with it ,, i told them about how they are not the only game in town ,, and i cannt beleive they would let on nutcase anti coupon dude turn money away we shall see how this plays out

Caperchick
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I was there last night. I used $12 in coupons, no printables, just save.ca or websaver coupons, i was told that there was a bogus free kitty litter coupon on the go, and that this was the reason. Apparently all clerks got an email on the policy. They did let me use my coupons.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

well . im not ever going there to shop, but i will certainly be dropping in to get more flyers, im upset too, that the flyers are not sent to the northside, i guess they think we dont drive or go to sydney to shop.

Trading Score
    69 (95%)

my last time I was in there ,, I left my cart behind said f**k this and hit walmart ,,

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information