User Tag List

Page 20 of 51 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 30 ... LastLast
Like Tree22Likes

Thread: Mcminsen's coupon zone

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    92 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by lotsasavings View Post
    I'm not sure if it was a real pickle that would be used or the type that people use now, either ceramic or carved from wood. The tradition, which I think originated in Germany, was that, on Christmas Eve night, parents would hide a pickle somewhere among the brances of the Christmas tree. On Christmas morning, the children in the family would search for the green pickle hidden among the green branches. The child who spotted the pickle first would be given an extra Christmas gift.
    Aw okay...that sounds adorable. I was imagining a pickle from the jar...obviously I wasn't thinking straight.

I'm just saying...
    Join Swagbucks already!

Check out my Etsy store! http://www.alteredcartography.etsy.com

Trading Score
    394 (100%)

***Reminder***

For a quick look at just the images I've posted, see the clickable thumbnail gallery in post #1. To find a particular image in the gallery or on the thread, see the alphabetical index in post #2.

http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/163829-...n-zone-canada/

--------------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by Alaryk View Post
    Update: I was there today and they still have these on 3/$4, they also have the regular size soup boxes, as well as the Knorr tetra pack broths.
    Thanks for the follow up info. Sounds like there could be some good stacking for London Drugs shoppers!

Quote Originally Posted by exitmanifesto View Post
    Aw okay...that sounds adorable. I was imagining a pickle from the jar...obviously I wasn't thinking straight.
    I googled "Christmas tree pickle" and read up on it. I had no idea that pickles were so important in our history! Of course, I guess I should have known.

I found the "Made for the Holidays" coupon booklet today. That's the one with the coupons for cheese and International Delight. I found it at the good old Dunbar IGA in Vancouver. I'm sure that in another week or two they'll be at a lot of different stores. So, as I've said before, be patient but vigilant if you want to find these coupons. BTW, I found them in the cooler with the International Delight. So, have a look there if you don't find them with the cheese. Decently long expiry, March 31 '11.

Last edited by mcminsen; Sun, Dec 12th, 2010 at 06:58 AM.

Trading Score
    186 (100%)

great find mcmin!! u r a genius

i got ur envie thank u so much
    i cant understand why u didnt recieve the other one i was referring to from the Love SC train i really hope its no tlost
    i am sending u another envie of my latest couple finds, these ones u dont have to return
    have an awesome weekend

Trading Score
    394 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Sandra4 View Post
    great find mcmin!! u r a genius

i got ur envie thank u so much
    i cant understand why u didnt recieve the other one i was referring to from the Love SC train i really hope its no tlost
    i am sending u another envie of my latest couple finds, these ones u dont have to return
    have an awesome weekend
    Thanks! It's that IGA in Dunbar. I've had more new coupon finds there than anywhere else.

I've had two coupon envies get lost with Canada Post and unfortunately, the first one was the biggest one I ever sent. About 365 grams! And ironically, the other one was to another Smartcanucker who lives just a few blocks from me.

You have an awesome weekend, too! Don't forget to keep your eyes peeled for Redplums!

As I was munching my delicious sample of Caesar salad with chicken and sauce I couldn't help but spy some coupons on the nice demo rep lady's table yesterday at the Save On store on Cambie in Vancouver. I thought oh, those old ones, I've got those. But then I thought no, pick some up, you never know. And sure enough, they have newer expiry dates now. March 31 '11.

Trading Score
    394 (100%)

Hey, I just noticed something really weird. In all my previous posts and personal messages (sent and received) one word has gone missing. Like it was deleted. The word is "a r e". I put spaces between those letters to see if it will post. WTH is going on?

Trading Score
    37 (100%)

thats odd mc

Trading Score
    37 (100%)

and your right i just tried to spell the word a r e and it didn't post

Trading Score
    37 (100%)

hmmmmm wonder why that word is banned it's a little odd

Trading Score
    394 (100%)

Well, I'm in the twilight zone now because it's EVERYWHERE. Like even the word "c a r e" just shows as "c". Christmas gremlins?

Trading Score
    37 (100%)

that word is banned too now lol

Teachers Have Class
    Trading Score
    520 (100%)

That explains it. I noticed that, in my explanation about the Christmas pickle, the word "p a r e n t s" came out as "pnts". Now I know why . . . the word "a r e" is in the middle of the word "p a r e n t s". Strange!
    Last edited by lotsasavings; Sat, Nov 27th, 2010 at 08:05 AM.

Trading Score
    202 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by mcminsen View Post
    Well, I'm in the twilight zone now because it's EVERYWHERE. Like even the word "c a r e" just shows as "c". Christmas gremlins?
    NOW I understand why some pm's I sent showed up with "Take c" at the bottom instead of "Take c a r e". I really wasn't trying to make sure everyone was taking their vitamins!!

Trading Score
    202 (100%)

So, I went coupon hunting this afternoon, and didn't find very much, but when I went into Safeway there was a rep who was giving samples of Back To Nature. I stopped, took a sample, and she gave me a coupon. I asked if I could have just one more, because my DH loves almonds. She relented and gave me a second copy. The coupon expires on May 31, 2011 and is for $1.50 off wub two Back To Nature Nut or Trail Mix products.

Here it is:

I also found 3 of these coupons sitting loose by the Glutino products in our local health food store recently. They are good for $1 off any item from Glutino or Gluten-Free Pantry. The coupon has no expiration date! Too bad there weren't more of these!

Last edited by BookMom; Sat, Nov 27th, 2010 at 08:05 PM.

[vbp_tr_most_helpful_today]
    Trading Score
    254 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by BookMom View Post
    NOW I understand why some pm's I sent showed up with "Take c" at the bottom instead of "Take c a r e". I really wasn't trying to make sure everyone was taking their vitamins!!

HUH? YOU DON'T DO SWAGBUCKS??? ARE YOU CRAZAY?!

Trading Score
    37 (100%)

Just found a new coupon at Metro last night

$1 milk-bone essentials plus healthy everyday dog snacks biscuits exp May1/11

i have alot so if everyone needs any just let me know

Page 20 of 51 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 30 ... LastLast

Thread Information