User Tag List

Page 21 of 51 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 ... LastLast
Like Tree22Likes

Thread: Mcminsen's coupon zone

Trading Score
    394 (100%)

***Reminder***

For a quick look at just the images I've posted, see the clickable thumbnail gallery in post #1. To find a particular image in the gallery or on the thread, see the alphabetical index in post #2.

http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/163829-...n-zone-canada/

--------------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by BookMom View Post
    So, I went coupon hunting this afternoon, and didn't find very much, but when I went into Safeway there was a rep who was giving samples of Back To Nature. I stopped, took a sample, and she gave me a coupon. I asked if I could have just one more, because my DH loves almonds. She relented and gave me a second copy. The coupon expires on May 31, 2011 and is for $1.50 off wub two Back To Nature Nut or Trail Mix products.

Here it is:

I also found 3 of these coupons sitting loose by the Glutino products in our local health food store recently. They are good for $1 off any item from Glutino or Gluten-Free Pantry. The coupon has no expiration date! Too bad there weren't more of these!

Thanks for that BookMom! Nice pics and nice coupons.

Actually I picked up the same Back to Nature coupons yesterday at a Safeway from a rep, too. I hope that means these coupons might be generally available some time. The ones from earlier this year (I think they were for $1 off per package) were ones I actually used when Back to Nature was on sale and I quite liked it.

That Glutino products coupon is interesting. I've seen gluten free products on some wish lists so I know there are people looking for this kind of thing.

Quote Originally Posted by NancyM View Post
    Just found a new coupon at Metro last night

$1 milk-bone essentials plus healthy everyday dog snacks biscuits exp May1/11

i have alot so if everyone needs any just let me know
    Good morning Nancy!

I'll bet this is the coupon you're talking about. I think I only found it briefly in one or two Safeway stores so I don't know if it got a lot of distribution. Might be a good one for trading!

Last edited by mcminsen; Sun, Dec 12th, 2010 at 06:59 AM.

Trading Score
    37 (100%)

that's the one mc wish my scanner worked so i could post the pics of the coupons oh well it was free so i can't complain actually i just did complain lol

Trading Score
    394 (100%)

A little while back, just before I got this new thread started, I got a great batch of coupons from carlyincanada (thank you! ). Here's a few, all with reasonably long expiries.

The Energizer coupons came off a cardboard display at No Frills in October. The packs on the display were also the ones with the peelie FPC for a Degree product. This $1 off any Energizer expires May 31 '11.

The $1 off Lanctantia Cream was picked up at Food Basics and expires June 30 '11.

The $2 off Maple Leaf Simply Savour and $1 off Uncle Ben's came attached together from a demo rep at RCSS. They both expire March 31 '11.

Last edited by mcminsen; Sun, Nov 28th, 2010 at 01:56 PM.

Trading Score
    94 (100%)

ok I am in Kelowna and went to LD and I found a couple of coupons. I was so happy..LOL Not many but i was not looking to hard as I am still not moving to fast..LOL

Trading Score
    394 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by gasjoc View Post
    ok I am in Kelowna and went to LD and I found a couple of coupons. I was so happy..LOL Not many but i was not looking to hard as I am still not moving to fast..LOL
    Pace yourself! Give it a good try and then know when to stop. Like me this morning. I spent two hours trolling through downtown Vancouver looking for the elusive Redplum and got none. But, decided NOT to do a two hour round trip commute to the suburbs to look for them there.

One Awesome Domestic Diva MrsSunshine's Avatar
    Trading Score
    88 (100%)

I finally found the $4 off any Centrum today at my SDM (London). picked up enough if it ever goes on sale again at WalMart, i'll be ready to stock up.

mothu's trading list
    Trading Score
    103 (100%)

Today I found it Lilydale any product coupon in Fortinos.

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Is it Fortinos only coupon ?
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Trading Score
    394 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by MrsSunshine View Post
    I finally found the $4 off any Centrum today at my SDM (London). picked up enough if it ever goes on sale again at WalMart, i'll be ready to stock up.
    That's a good one to have! I noticed that it's still around in some SDMs. High value, good on ANY Centrum product and doesn't expire until July 31 '11.

Trading Score
    394 (100%)

More chocolate!

Okay, this makes up slightly for not finding any Redplums and I knew that if I kept looking at these big chocolate and candy displays that sooner or later I would find another coupon. This one is not high value but could be good on Boxing Day, and it doesn't expire until May 31 '11. I found it at the IGA store on Esplanade in North Vancouver.

Trading Score
    186 (100%)

There has been a coupon crime committed!!!!

After my amazing YOGURT GOLD RUSH!!!
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/167787-...a/#post2703745

my son and i decided to go to Superstore at metrotown.
    There was a nice demo lady and we just caught her as she was finishing up with her product - CLOROX....
    then she proceeded to start CUTTING UP ALL THE COUPONS

I said "what are you doing?!" She said I am cutting them up because "they" told me if I dont distribute them all, to CUT THEM UP as they are abused and cashed in" I looked at her like she was a crazy lady and kindly said, could I please have these (and saved a few from Clorox masacre and left feeling victorious and sad at the same time as it was a very sad night in stacking/coupon heaven

then went over to the Van Houtte stand and got these amazing coupons

but i was still crying from the Clorox masacre
    Attached Images Attached Images    

Trading Score
    394 (100%)

OMG Sandra4! You're right about the "crime". That's just bizarre! Cutting up the coupons so they don't get "abused and cashed in". I cannot make heads or tails out of that one!

Thanks for the post! Nice coffee and bleach coupons, even if some of them are just the survivors. Ack... coupon euthanasia.

Trading Score
    37 (100%)

cutting up good coupons

Trading Score
    37 (100%)

would really like the energizer and cream coupons if anyone has some extras to trade we go threw alot of batteries here with all these darn toys lol

Trading Score
    9 (100%)

Got MY FPC for Ragu today..

Thumbnails:
    http://img262.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=lastscan2xg.jpg
    Putting the fun back in dysfunctional

Page 21 of 51 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 ... LastLast

Thread Information