User Tag List

Page 23 of 51 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 33 ... LastLast
Like Tree22Likes

Thread: Mcminsen's coupon zone

Trading Score
    394 (100%)

***Reminder***

For a quick look at just the images I've posted, see the clickable thumbnail gallery in post #1. To find a particular image in the gallery or on the thread, see the alphabetical index in post #2.

http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/163829-...n-zone-canada/

--------------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by SmackUTwice View Post
    I found the Internation Delight coupons at SOF today!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHH!!!!!!!

Oh, and I don't even drink coffee! But where I work... with 13 other ladies that DO drink coffee... plus some of our clients......... I will be their new best friend, HAHAHA!
    Save On Foods? Great! I am altering my coupon hunting itinerary this afternoon to include a Save On. Thanks for the heads up!
    Last edited by mcminsen; Sun, Dec 12th, 2010 at 07:00 AM.

Trading Score
    394 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by mcminsen View Post
    Another nice one, thanks! Nice long expiry on that one.

Speaking of expiries, if you had one of these kicking around (see below), the deadline is TODAY!!! This is the free magazine subscription code thingy from the cereal boxes. I've heard that you can "stack" your subscriptions with these. Like, if you enter multiple codes for a Canadian Living subscription it will just extend the expiry with each code entered. I'm hoping that's true and I'm going to find out!

If you live in the west, don't wait until after 9:00 PM tonight because it would be prudent to assume they're talking about eastern time zones when it comes to the November 30 deadline. I'm going to go do mine right now!

Ack! It's not working. I wonder if we've overwhelmed their website with last minute redemptions? No matter how I try to enter, log in or redeem, I get erroneous messages back saying that the code intered is not valid, the security code doesn't compute, or a request to reenter using the link provided to me in their email, which is not how I entered.

I've sent a message through their contact link asking if this promotion is still valid, considering today is still November 30. I'll report back if I hear anything back or succeed in any redemption.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

The Pringles coupon I found at Walmart the other 2 at IGA

Couponing Princess!
    Trading Score
    284 (100%)

Popping in to say hi.

Trading Score
    186 (100%)

last week at Save on foods, there was a clearance on this yogurt for $1.89 a pack, down from $6.00!!! and I had a whole bunch of the $1.00 off coupons that were hanging above the displays and then in about 4 of the the carton packagings there were these coupons
    sometimes larger SOF's have discounts on items like these....i went back but there were none left

When I was at the Zoomer show this past weekend, there was a Bio Best booth giving out free samples and coupons. The booklet they were giving out was the same one that I posted a couple of weeks ago after finding it at Stong's Market in Vancouver (see top pics). Not so good because it expires at the end of this year. But the people putting out the free samples were good enough to also put out the coupon that they were finding in all the packages they were opening up (see bottom pic).

A much better coupon expiring Dec.31 '11. So, if you're buying this particular variety of "Astro BioBest Plant Sterols" 8X100gm, look for a coupon printed on the inside of the cardboard wrap.

Trading Score
    394 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Patty Smyth View Post
    The Pringles coupon I found at Walmart the other 2 at IGA
    Thanks! I'll try to remember to keep an eye out for them when I'm in those stores.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunraven View Post
    Popping in to say hi.
    And season's greetings to you!

Quote Originally Posted by Sandra4 View Post
    last week at Save on foods, there was a clearance on this yogurt for $1.89 a pack, down from $6.00!!! and I had a whole bunch of the $1.00 off coupons that were hanging above the displays and then in about 4 of the the carton packagings there were these coupons
    sometimes larger SOF's have discounts on items like these....i went back but there were none left
    Sounds like a sweet deal! I like the idea of "perpetual coupons". Where you use a coupon to get a pack of something and then there's a coupon inside the pack that you can use to buy the next pack that has a coupon in it... and so on.

Speaking of sweet things, time for more chocolate and other sweet stuff! I found this Nestle Noir coupon at the London Drugs in Park Royal Shopping Centre in West Vancouver today. It looks vaguely familiar... did someone post it before? It expires Dec.31 '10. Oh, and I found it again about half an hour later when I was at the Save On store in North Vancouver (Marine Drive).

I also found this Sugar Twin coupon at London Drugs. It looks just like the old one that expired but has a new expiry date of Sept.30 '11.

Trading Score
    394 (100%)

Here are a couple of reposts I'm very proud and happy to make. I finally found both of the After Eight coupons! I had gotten samples of them before from Patty and Sandra4 but it took looking at hundreds of different chocolate displays in dozens of different stores from one end of Greater Vancouver to the other for several weeks to finally find them myself. It was in the Save On store in North Vancouver on Marine Drive. This was quite the come back for a store that I'd temporarily given up on a few months ago because they were renovating and had become a dead zone for coupons.

The After Eight Straws coupon expires Dec.31 '10 and the After Eight any product (excluding 40gm bar, Straws 90gm, Singles 6X15gm) coupon expires, curiously, on Dec.28 '10. Both will be good for Boxing Day!

Last edited by mcminsen; Wed, Dec 1st, 2010 at 01:17 AM.

Trading Score
    202 (100%)

Ack! It's not working. I wonder if we've overwhelmed their website with last minute redemptions? No matter how I try to enter, log in or redeem, I get erroneous messages back saying that the code intered is not valid, the security code doesn't compute, or a request to reenter using the link provided to me in their email, which is not how I entered.

I've sent a message through their contact link asking if this promotion is still valid, considering today is still November 30. I'll report back if I hear anything back or succeed in any redemption.
    I had the same problem!! I starting trying to enter the code yesterday, and I received error messages over and over again. I finally gave up yesterday, and then I tried again first thing this morning - and still got error messages! So, I ended up calling their 800 number. The representative was very nice to me - she tried the code and got an error message as well. She said that she would try to get this straightened out, and as long as I didn't hear back from her I should assume that everything worked out. I didn't hear back from her, so I've got my fingers crossed!

Trading Score
    394 (100%)

Here's a potential Pringles stack for London Drugs shoppers. I borrowed Patty's pic of coupons which included the new .50 Pringles coupon (4th one down) and put it with images of the other three Pringles coupons that are out there right now. That new Pringles .50 coupon was reported by lotsasavings back on November 17th and was picked up at a Freshco store.

That first Pringles coupon (#63814066) is an old and skanky one that was picked up in stores since about June. It expires shortly on Dec.31 '10.

The second Pringles coupon (#63814141) was clipped from the P&G Brandsaver insert from November. It also expires Dec.31 '10.

The third Pringles coupon (#63814079) was ordered from the P&G Brandsaver website. There may be various expiry dates for this type. This one expires Jan.3 '11.

The fourth Pringles coupon (#63814750, found by lotsasavings and Patty) has been found in the east in Freshco and Walmart. It expires May 31 '11.

Patty's pics:

Last edited by mcminsen; Fri, Dec 10th, 2010 at 02:47 AM.

Trading Score
    394 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by BookMom View Post
    I had the same problem!! I starting trying to enter the code yesterday, and I received error messages over and over again. I finally gave up yesterday, and then I tried again first thing this morning - and still got error messages! So, I ended up calling their 800 number. The representative was very nice to me - she tried the code and got an error message as well. She said that she would try to get this straightened out, and as long as I didn't hear back from her I should assume that everything worked out. I didn't hear back from her, so I've got my fingers crossed!
    Hmmmm... I sent an email using the "contact us" link on the LifeMadeDelicious.ca/FreeRead page and while I was out I got a message on my answering machine from a rep who said she'd call back again tomorrow (Wednesday). I also got this email message:

---------------------
    Thank you for taking the time to contact General Mills. We regret that you experienced difficulty with one of our websites and we apologize for your inconvenience.

To resolve this issue, we recommend you delete cookies and temporary internet files from your internet browser and exit the internet. Then come back and try again. The relevant instructions are available in your browser’s Help screens, on the internet or you can ask for them from your internet provider.

This action will clear your computer of data left behind from your previous activity on the internet, that is impeding your current experience on our website.

We hope you find this information helpful. Please contact us again if you require further assistance.
    ---------------------

So, I went back and did all they had suggested in that message but still no luck. Actually, it appears to be a pretty generic advice message that might be the first thing they send out to people.

At least they appear to be doing something about it. I'll also be waiting to hear from them tomorrow. I wonder if they might just extend the deadline and keep the website up for an extra day or two? Didn't sound like they were prepared for a last minute stampede!

Trading Score
    394 (100%)

Here's some coupons that I got from Kool (thank you! )

I had seen one of the $7 SC Johnson coupons before but it was long expired. Nice to get another one. This one expires Aug.31 '11.

And then six different Dr. Oetker coupons that all came in a booklet. They all expire June 30 '11.

Kool, where did you get these?

Trading Score
    9 (100%)

Giant Tiger a month or so ago
    Putting the fun back in dysfunctional

Trading Score
    394 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by kool_105 View Post
    Giant Tiger a month or so ago
    Thanks! I wish we had a Giant Tiger around here.

Trading Score
    9 (100%)

sorry i didn't give very many. figured you always give me so much. but not very many bilingual coupons around here anymore
    Putting the fun back in dysfunctional

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

MC I have quite a few of the Shirriff booklets if you want!

Page 23 of 51 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 33 ... LastLast

Thread Information