User Tag List

Page 25 of 51 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 35 ... LastLast
Like Tree22Likes

Thread: Mcminsen's coupon zone

Trading Score
    394 (100%)

***Reminder***

For a quick look at just the images I've posted, see the clickable thumbnail gallery in post #1. To find a particular image in the gallery or on the thread, see the alphabetical index in post #2.

http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/163829-...n-zone-canada/

--------------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by SmackUTwice View Post
    #3 Clorox 2 Stain and $1 Clorox Ultra Bleach booklet. Sept 30, 2011 expiry! These posted yet?! I can take a photo if they aren;t.
    To see if a coupon has been posted yet, go to post #2 and check the alphabetical index. Clorox is there. Sandra4 posted this pic on Nov.28 on page #21, post #311. These are really good coupons considering the looong expiry so they are worth another look or a repost!

If you go back to Sandra4's post you can read about the Clorox coupon massacre.

Oh, SmackUTwice, where did you find the Clorox coupons?

Last edited by mcminsen; Sun, Dec 12th, 2010 at 07:03 AM.

Trading Score
    394 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by FallenPixels View Post
    Found on a 'holiday coupon sleeve' on Glad Cling Wrap in WM this morning, they were just putting them out

Those are some great coupons, thank you. I found those back on November 10th in the Vancouver Walmart on Grandview Highway. It's in the alphabetical index in post #2. I've used my own thumbnails for the gallery segment for yesterday (in post #1).

Quote Originally Posted by FallenPixels View Post
    and new Old Dutch from On The Go Mag
    May 31, 2011 expiry
    Yeeehaw! I will leave Old Dutch on my wish list then. Thanks for the good news!

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

It is only $1 instead of $2 though
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Trading Score
    118 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by mcminsen View Post
    To see if a coupon has been posted yet, go to post #2 and check the alphabetical index. Clorox is there. Sandra4 posted this pic on Nov.28 on page #21, post #311. These are really good coupons considering the looong expiry so they are worth another look or a repost!

If you go back to Sandra4's post you can read about the Clorox coupon massacre.

Oh, SmackUTwice, where did you find the Clorox coupons?

Oh, ok, missed thsat, lol!

Found at RCSS... sitting on the shelf with the Clorox bleach, lol!

Trading Score
    203 (100%)

Here are some newish coupons that I didn't see in your index. The Jake's bread was from a rep. All found at Food Basics.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

I saw those M'lord ones at Metro and DH said don't get any no one will have those products. LOL

Trading Score
    394 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cesme77 View Post
    Here are some newish coupons that I didn't see in your index. The Jake's bread was from a rep. All found at Food Basics.
    Thanks for that. Nice to see all the '11 expiries. I think the Free Nestea Cool WUB2 Coke and the Orville Redenbacher's coupons are among the new Smartsource store coupons that are just coming out. I did not find any of the the new ones on my rounds today. See danam314's thread about the new coupons:

http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/167243-...w-pics-canada/

I did find a few different coupons that I'd been searching for, though. It was so nice to not only find the new D'Italiano booklet but an ample supply. This was at Stong's Market in the Dunbar neighbourhood of Vancouver. I'm not surprised that I found this much sought after coupon booklet in some little out of the way independent grocer.

Also, I had been inspecting every Energizer battery display I'd come across since carlyincanada sent me some samples of a $1 off coupon she found. I found this battery coupon at the Zellers in Oakridge Shopping Centre in Vancouver.

Click to see larger images of these coupons that were previously posted.

Trading Score
    394 (100%)

I got a nice batch of coupons today from Sandra4 (thank you! ). In it were samples of the Clorox coupons, both expiring Sept.30 '11. Sandra4 got them from a rep in RCSS and SmackUTwice found them on a shelf in a RCSS. Here's another look at them.

Trading Score
    394 (100%)

Here's what I got with my Canadian Living Jan. '11 issue. I guess I was one of the lucky ones to get the calendar with a load of coupons in addition to the "Our Life Naturally" booklet. I didn't find any coupons on the pages of the magazine.

Last edited by mcminsen; Sat, Dec 4th, 2010 at 06:03 AM.

Trading Score
    37 (100%)

great coupon finds everyone was just at my rcss to hunt for coupons and they had nothing just in store coupons

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    148 (100%)

I so want some of the Orville Redneacker popcorn ones.Great for our Family movie nights!!And for my daughters to take back to university.....girlfriends nights.What fun!!!

Trading Score
    394 (100%)

Here is the Smartsource coupon insert that I picked up at McDonald's this morning. They give out free papers on the weekend and by a certain time in the morning there are discarded Smartsources around the restaurant. This was in downtown Vancouver. I also checked out the newspapers in a couple of 7-11s, IGAs, and SDM and Nester's Market and the Vancouver Sun and the National Post had the Smartsource in it but not the Globe and Mail. The next issue of the Smartsource coupon insert will be Jan.8 '11.

The Nestle Noir coupon expires Dec.25 '10, so no using it on Boxing Day but maybe there will be some good sales on the 24th.

The Natural Defense coupons expire May 1 '11. The French's expires Feb.28 '11. The Alberto expires June 30 '11. The $1 Finish expires Feb.20 '11 and the $2 Finish expires May 31 '11. I wonder if those two might be stackable at London Drugs?

The Scrubbing Bubbles and Toilet Duck both expire May 31 '11. The Airwick MIR expires Jan.31 '11. The Windex expires May 31 '11 and the Wonderful Pistachios expires March 31 '11.

Not included in these pics are COIT cleaning service coupons, Sears Portrait Studio coupon and a Teleflora.com coupon.

Last edited by mcminsen; Mon, Dec 27th, 2010 at 12:39 AM.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    30 (100%)

The Nestle Noir is stackable with the 2 other $1 Noir coupons.

I just used them last night: picked up 2 Noir bars @ $3.69 each = $7.38 -$7.
    I paid a total of .38 for the choc. + .88 tax for a grand total of $1.26 for 2.

(I think I'll wait until these go on sale 2$5, and then just pay $0.60 for 2.)

Trading Score
    203 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by mcminsen View Post

Here are some other Summer Fresh coupons to add to your porfolio. These were picked up at Sobey's late last month from a very friendly rep.

There are two versions of this coupon with the same face but different back.

Last edited by cesme77; Sat, Dec 4th, 2010 at 05:30 PM.

Trading Score
    203 (100%)

And who doesn't love fun shaped coupons that pay hommage to the product (found at Loblaws).

Page 25 of 51 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 35 ... LastLast

Thread Information