User Tag List

Page 33 of 51 FirstFirst ... 23 31 32 33 34 35 43 ... LastLast
Like Tree22Likes

Thread: Mcminsen's coupon zone

Trading Score
    437 (100%)

I found some new coupons to me today:
    50c when you buy any 1L or 4x 200ml Rubicon Exotc Juice drink expires on December 31, 2011
    50c on any Tre Stelle Ricotta cheese expires June 30, 2011

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by mcminsen View Post
    That's interesting! Yes, you could stack all three that are still valid, at least for the next couple of weeks. The Dec.31 '10, April 30 '11 and June '11 expiries. That is if they specify the same size and type of product.

"When you wish upon a star..."

Was it this one? This is a June 30 '11 expiry, though. It's a good one! I'm sure people like these more when they are non specific. Good on any! I've been finding this one at London Drugs and SDM.

yep its that one - opps sorry i had said march expiry i was wrong-it was june

Trading Score
    394 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Ceren View Post
    I found some new coupons to me today:
    50c when you buy any 1L or 4x 200ml Rubicon Exotc Juice drink expires on December 31, 2011
    50c on any Tre Stelle Ricotta cheese expires June 30, 2011
    That Rubicon Juice coupon sounds like a new one. The last one I had expires Dec.31 '10. Where did you find it?

There is an assortment of new Tre Stelle coupons that have come out with various 2011 expiry dates. I've decided to do a round up of the ten such coupons that I have.

From the "Right Choice" booklet that came with the December issue of Canadian Living, there is a .50 off Tre Stelle Ricotta coupon (the first one of the three illustrated under the booklet cover).

Then we have the .50 off Mascarpone and Ricotta coupons that came in the winter issue of "All You Need is Cheese" magazine (the first two of the four illustrated below the magazine cover).

The fall/winter issue of "Melt" magazine had the .50 off ANY Tre Stelle coupon. Look for Melt magazine in the deli section of IGA stores.

All the rest I have found at various IGA stores and the Mascarpone being the only one I found at a Safeway store.

Last edited by mcminsen; Thu, Dec 16th, 2010 at 09:53 AM.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    92 (100%)

Thanks to all posters for all your work. I'm hoping to get a printer with a scanner soon so that I can join in the good fight.

Quick question to any Vancouverites around downtown: Does anyone know where one can buy Chapman's ice cream? I have a couple $5 vouchers I have to use before December 31st. I was in Save On Foods on Cambie last night and they had Chapman's dessert bars and frozen yogurt and I'll just buy those if that's all that's available in the west but I wondered if anyone had seen any ice cream? Thanks.

I'm just saying...
    Join Swagbucks already!

Check out my Etsy store! http://www.alteredcartography.etsy.com

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

I buy Chapman's at Sobeys, they have the full selection.
    But the dark chocolate brownie sandwiches are amazingly decadent and are my fave!

Trading Score
    437 (100%)

woow alot of Tre stella coupons lol

I found the Rubicon coupon at Metro

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    61 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by exitmanifesto View Post
    Thanks to all posters for all your work. I'm hoping to get a printer with a scanner soon so that I can join in the good fight.

Quick question to any Vancouverites around downtown: Does anyone know where one can buy Chapman's ice cream? I have a couple $5 vouchers I have to use before December 31st. I was in Save On Foods on Cambie last night and they had Chapman's dessert bars and frozen yogurt and I'll just buy those if that's all that's available in the west but I wondered if anyone had seen any ice cream? Thanks.
    I've seen Chapman's ice creams (tubs) at SuperStore before.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    51 (100%)

Last edited by lecale; Sun, Jan 18th, 2015 at 12:32 PM.

Trading Score
    9 (100%)

Found at Metro Today..

Thumbnail:
    http://img709.imageshack.us/content_...pg&via=mupload
    Putting the fun back in dysfunctional

Trading Score
    82 (100%)

Heck, you want a coupon for smoked oysters? How about a four coupon stack? I just checked London Drugs website and they do sell the Clover Leaf Smoked Oysters for $2.99 each. Maybe there will be a sale some time in the next few weeks.

Here's a link to the London Drugs product search thingy. Look in the upper left hand corner.

http://search.londondrugs.com/result...leaf%20oysters

This first pic is from Bookmom. I was finding the Entertainers booklet recently in my neighbourhood IGA store. The other two coupons I've been finding in some London Drugs and IGAs. Notice the bottom one. There are two variations out there right now with different expiry dates and UPC numbers.

[/QUOTE]

A London Drugs stacking opportunity: In the posted BC SDM Food Flyer (Dec.8-24th) the Cloverleaf Smoked Oysters will be on sale for 0.99¢

Trading Score
    394 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by exitmanifesto View Post

Welcome back to the WET coast!

You've got Chapman's vouchers to use? Lucky you! I'll bet it looks like this one (see below)? Besides trading, I think this is a coupon that you can get from the company by just requesting it, just one per year.

I've seen the products at various IGA stores around Vancouver. Here's a link to their website and a page where you can find out what stores here carry what.

http://www.chapmans.ca/storelocatorn...sp?Province=BC

Last edited by mcminsen; Fri, Dec 17th, 2010 at 02:14 AM.

Trading Score
    394 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Ceren View Post
    woow alot of Tre stella coupons lol

I found the Rubicon coupon at Metro
    Thanks for the info!

Quote Originally Posted by lecale View Post
    A few odd finds:

Came with GM Hockey Tee MIR:

$1.00 WUB any size Lucky Charms, Cinnamon Toast Crunch, Golden Grahams, or Reese Puffs Cereal (76141616, 4/30/11)

Attachment 43216

In-store Food Basics:

$0.50 WUB 650mL Miracle Whip Dressing (05525241, 12/31/11)

Attachment 43217

In-store Zehrs D'Italiano booklet:

$0.75 WUB any D'Italiano product (7540189, 3/31/11)
    $0.75 WUB any D'Italiano bread (7540190, 3/31/11)

Attachment 43218Attachment 43219

In-store Drugstore Pharmacy pickup counter (Zehrs) - 8.5" x 11" tear pad:

$2.00 WUB any Aveeno Eczema Care or Baby Eczema Care (04383882, 12/31/11)

Attachment 43220
    Thank you, I love odd finds! I have never seen coupons for those cereals before, like Lucky Charms.

That Miracle Whip coupon I've found at various IGA stores here. It's a good basic coupon, especially if you don't have any higher value ones around to use. Nice long expiry.

Good to hear that you're finding the D'Italiano coupons. They are not easy to find here, at all. I hope we see them in more places before they expire!

And another reminder to snoop around the pharmacy counters because they sometimes have pads of coupons like the Aveeno or any of a number of other ones I've found for pharmacy type products. Oh, and around this time of year there may be calendars they give out that have coupons in them.
    Last edited by mcminsen; Fri, Dec 17th, 2010 at 02:26 AM.

Trading Score
    394 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by kool_105 View Post
    Thanks for that. I love it... expires Feb.31 '11! That's not a product I'm familiar with, though.

Quote Originally Posted by ClipClap View Post
    A London Drugs stacking opportunity: In the posted BC SDM Food Flyer (Dec.8-24th) the Cloverleaf Smoked Oysters will be on sale for 0.99¢[/QUOTE]
    -------------------

Thanks ClipClap, great heads up for smoked oyster lovers. Might get 'em free at London Drugs with the various coupons you could stack. I passed on the heads up to gasjoc.

Trading Score
    394 (100%)

There are many stacking opportunities right now for London Drugs shoppers in the west. New coupons have come out while older versions are still valid. For example, the new $4 Myoflex coupon that I've just started finding in SDMs. The older one is on top, expiring March 31 '11. The newer one is on the bottom, expiring June 30 '11. If you're looking for the newer one, it's the one with the three blue check marks running vertically on the front of the coupon.

Trading Score
    394 (100%)

I got a very nice RAOK bunch of coupons yesterday from ClipClap (thank you! ). Included were some really unique ones like this $1 off Purdy's Ice Cream. It was picked up at the Marketplace IGA store in Surrey. This product is available in Western Canada. Here's a link to their website:

http://www.islandfarms.com/purdys.htm

I've only seen Purdy's Ice Cream coupons once before here and it was back in the spring time. Nice long expiry, too. Dec.31 '11.

Sweet Georgia Browns, Peanut Butter, Hedgehog, Mint Meltie. I love ice cream coupons!

Last edited by mcminsen; Sun, Dec 19th, 2010 at 05:04 PM.

Page 33 of 51 FirstFirst ... 23 31 32 33 34 35 43 ... LastLast

Thread Information