User Tag List

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I hope no one tried to get on the bus today to Sylvan Lake.The buses were cancelled.If you were trying to get Sylvan Lake from Red Deer to Red Deer to Sylvan Lake sorry about that.I got down to Sorensen Station at 10:10am to get 10:20 am bus.I waited until about 10:50am to call Red Arrow because I figured because of busy traffic because of Centrefest downtown the bus would be late then I called Red Arrow phone number then I get the 10:20am bus cancelled then I get the 12pm is running then I wait until 12:30pm and no bus then another person says bus will be along at 12:30am then I wait until 1pm phone again they said the first two buses were cancelled and 3:40pm will be running.I was really angry and yelling phone I won't be getting on a 3:40pm bus to come back 6:10pm.I get home before 3:40pm and it shows no buses were running.What I absolutely enraged about they strung me along they could told me all the buses were cancelled for today on my first phone call.
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A
    Last edited by Poirot; Sat, Jul 28th, 2012 at 05:49 PM.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    25 (100%)

Oh Poirot that is awful for you to be waiting all day like that.So sorry your day was ruined.hope today went better for you.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hi Poirot,

We're sorry you had this experience. Our Manager Passenger Experience has emailed you, so that you can contact her directly to discuss the situation.

Kate L
    Social Media Coordinator
    Red Arrow Motorcoach

Thread Information