User Tag List

Page 51 of 218 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 151 ... LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: SC Scan coupon zone (look here if you search The shameless coupon skank!!!)

Trading Score
    394 (100%)

Nice ones, jojos_n_kelowna! I'm intrigued by that Kraft coupon. Nice opportunity, even if it is short and sweet.

Speaking of short and sweet, here's one that is only good for a couple of weeks but I thought it was significant because it's a MANUFACTURER coupon from the Coupon Zone at RCSS (Grandview Highway, Vancouver). So, they still might tease us with the occasional coupon that is not store specific. This one might be a good stacker for London Drugs shoppers in the West. And maybe even some of the other places in BC that are starting to allow coupon stacking.

Trading Score
    445 (99%)

Hubby went grocery shopping with my oldest last night. Bought family size Honey Nut Cheerios (on sale for $5.99) Didnt notice this peelie on it until the cashier took it off the box. Cashier then tells hubby he cant use the coupon as it is for the smaller size (lol then whey is it on the 1.1kg box?) Anyways here it is...

Save $0.75 with the Purchase of a Box of Participating General mills cereals 345-775g Expires June 30, 2011

Last edited by cmoody8107; Wed, Mar 16th, 2011 at 10:21 PM.
    SWAGBUCKS!!! Earn gift cards for searching & doing surveys!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/cmoody8107

Check out my Wishlist!
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/239234-cmoodys-wishlist-canada/

Trading Score
    160 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cmoody8107 View Post
    Hubby went grocery shopping with my oldest last night. Bought family size one Nut Cheerios (on sale for $5.99) Didnt notice this peelie on it until the cashier took it off the box. Cashier then tells hubby he cant use the coupon as it is for the smaller size (lol then whey is it on the 1.1kg box?) Anyways here it is...

Save $0.75 with the Purchase of a Box of Participating General mills cereals 345-775g Expires June 30, 2011

haha!

And people will tell to not remove pellies from the box at grocery store
    Liberty of one finish where liberty of the other one start

Trading Score
    445 (99%)

lol - I thought it was funny too. Obviously someone wasnt paying much attention when they stuck the peelies on!
    SWAGBUCKS!!! Earn gift cards for searching & doing surveys!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/cmoody8107

Check out my Wishlist!
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/239234-cmoodys-wishlist-canada/

Trading Score
    394 (100%)

Here's a Schick Quattro coupon I found today at two different London Drugs stores in Vancouver (Broadway/Cambie, Broadway/Vine). It expires Dec.31 '11.

Last edited by mcminsen; Thu, Mar 17th, 2011 at 01:27 AM.

Trading Score
    394 (100%)

I got a very nice bunch of coupons today from BuggaBugga (thank you! ). One of them was this FPC for Carl Buddig Thin Sliced Meats. She said she emailed the company with compliments and they sent out this coupon. If you want to give it a try, here's a link to their feedback page:

http://www.buddig.com/contact.aspx

Last edited by mcminsen; Thu, Mar 17th, 2011 at 01:21 AM.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    18 (100%)

Just to sound totally dumb, if the Superstore coupon says "Manufacturer coupon" and doesn't say it can only be redeemed at Superstore you can use it anywhere?!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    253 (100%)

Yup you should be able to use it anywhere
    Quote Originally Posted by sgnocato View Post
    Just to sound totally dumb, if the Superstore coupon says "Manufacturer coupon" and doesn't say it can only be redeemed at Superstore you can use it anywhere?!
    Becki

Trading Score
    394 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by sgnocato View Post
    Yes. Another thing to look for is if there is a Canadian address for the retailer to send it to for redemption. It might be St. John, Pickering, or Longueuil for example.

Here's a coupon that's shown up recently at the Buy Low store at Kingsgate Mall in Vancouver. It was on a free standing display. I had posted it late last year on my old thread but it's not on this thread yet (that I can see). No expiry!

Trading Score
    394 (100%)

Here are a couple of coupons I got recently from chomp (thank you! ). The Trop50 coupon was being handed out by reps a few weekends ago at various RCSS locations in western Canada. It expires Oct.31 '11.

The Pringles coupon came from a Charmin 30 pack. Nice long expiry, Feb.13 '13.

Last edited by mcminsen; Thu, Jul 7th, 2011 at 03:02 AM.

Trading Score
    394 (100%)

Somebody's making fun of the idea of coupons again! Last time it was McDonald's and their "non-coupon for free coffee". This time it's Canada Post. I got a promotional brochure in the mail a couple of days ago that included these intriguing "coupons".

Trading Score
    160 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by mcminsen View Post
    Somebody's making fun of the idea of coupons again! Last time it was McDonald's and their "non-coupon for free coffee". This time it's Canada Post. I got a promotional brochure in the mail a couple of days ago that included these intriguing "coupons".

Trading Score
    221 (100%)

I got those too. I had to take a couple good looks thinking I was reading them wrong! LOL

Trading Score
    52 (100%)

Too funny!
    I've earned $125 in Amazon GCs in 7 months with SWAGBUCKS! Click here & get started: http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/LCFIXE
    AMEX GOLD REWARDS CARD - 1st year FREE & get 25,000 AEROPLAN POINTS when you spend $500 in first 3 months: </SPAN>Click Here</SPAN>

Trading Score
    160 (100%)

Cross Canada. The OP is in Quebec. I'm in Vancouver. Sometimes we post about stuff that is of more interest or concern to locals but I guess as long as we don't go overboard with our local discussions. I try to keep in mind that the audience is country wide so that's why I try to always mention what city I'm finding coupons in and why sometimes they are of more interest to London Drugs shoppers if it's about good stacking coupons.

Here's a coupon that I got last week from Coupon_Girl (thank you! ). I hadn't seen these in my travels, so far. She got them from a trade so we're not certain where they were picked up. This Kraft Dinner Cups coupon expires May 31 '11.

OH!

I have this one and the one with march 31 2011 expiry date (upc 05526882)

Page 51 of 218 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 151 ... LastLast

Thread Information