User Tag List

Page 50 of 218 FirstFirst ... 40 48 49 50 51 52 60 100 150 ... LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: SC Scan coupon zone (look here if you search The shameless coupon skank!!!)

KK7
    Female
    Trading Score
    618 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by mcminsen View Post
    I found this coupon this morning at the IGA store on Burrard St. in downtown Vancouver. Expires May 31 '11.

Found at Sobeys in ON have them up for trade!!!!!

Smart Canuck GottaLoveFreeebies's Avatar
    Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Jsut curious - is this thread meant to be for cross Canada or Eastern Canada only?

Trading Score
    394 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by GottaLoveFreeebies View Post
    Jsut curious - is this thread meant to be for cross Canada or Eastern Canada only?
    Cross Canada. The OP is in Quebec. I'm in Vancouver. Sometimes we post about stuff that is of more interest or concern to locals but I guess as long as we don't go overboard with our local discussions. I try to keep in mind that the audience is country wide so that's why I try to always mention what city I'm finding coupons in and why sometimes they are of more interest to London Drugs shoppers if it's about good stacking coupons.

Here's a coupon that I got last week from Coupon_Girl (thank you! ). I hadn't seen these in my travels, so far. She got them from a trade so we're not certain where they were picked up. This Kraft Dinner Cups coupon expires May 31 '11.

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

hnmmmm....ok ...thanks....I was just curious cause I posted that V8 one a fewweeks ago.......anyways.....

I saw the last coupon for Kraft at Sobeys....

Trading Score
    160 (100%)

Cross Canada. The OP is in Quebec. I'm in Vancouver. Sometimes we post about stuff that is of more interest or concern to locals but I guess as long as we don't go overboard with our local discussions. I try to keep in mind that the audience is country wide so that's why I try to always mention what city I'm finding coupons in and why sometimes they are of more interest to London Drugs shoppers if it's about good stacking coupons.

Yep Cross Canada! I'm in Québec... But I realy like to see coupons from everywhere in the country and McMinsen is a good pickle picker

I try to avoid posting french only coupon in that thread except if I didn't see the english version. So a french coupon posted by me is more to give you an image of the coupon. And sometime french coupon have different upc... I try to look if LD have that product in stock (I do a search on their website) and I post the french coupon with the different upc. Yes I know, not lot of you are able to use french coupon outside Québec, but some people are able. For those lucky people I post the info here

I found it useful to see what is found on other part of the country And always useful to have an image or pic in my head to found coupon I'm interested in! I appreciate also to know where some coupons are found: grocery store, pharmacy, dentist office, doctor office, magazine, printed in box product, inserted in box of product, online promo, etc...

Also this is a good way to share with friends. Some coupons are more easy to found in some area in the country, so with this thread I have an idea of coupon release cross the country and this is useful to do a wishlist and friendly trading! For that purpose, Natrel milk bag with coupons was found only in Ontario apparently. I look alot here too see that bag because I buy 4X4L of milk per week... but I didn't see it, so I trade for the sunlight coupon with someone in Ontario.
    Liberty of one finish where liberty of the other one start

Trading Score
    394 (100%)

hnmmmm....ok ...thanks....I was just curious cause I posted that V8 one a fewweeks ago.......anyways.....

I saw the last coupon for Kraft at Sobeys....
    Ah, so the V8 coupon has been around your area for a while. I can't tell where you are, though. Where did you post it? Did you post in the main forum? Did you put tags on your thread? I was not able to find it by doing a search.

If you posted that coupon on this thread, I don't see it in the index in post #2.

Reposts on this thread are fine because they often offer new info about where a coupon is being found.

Thanks for the info on what store the Kraft Dinner Cups coupon was found. Was it a Sobey's in Alberta? Ontario? Tuktoyaktuk?

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

definately Tuktoyaktuk?

I am in Manitoba.....I found the V8 coupon a while back as well in Sobeys (post 529) - it does not bother me at all that is is posted again - just thought maybe it was meant for certain areas.....if not then I may have a few to post!!! AS for tagging the post I did not realize I was to do that nor do I know how!! will have to look into that!!

In the meantime I love this thread and thank everyone for the posts!!! I like to know what to look for!!!

Ah, so the V8 coupon has been around your area for a while. I can't tell where you are, though. Where did you post it? Did you post in the main forum? Did you put tags on your thread? I was not able to find it by doing a search.

If you posted that coupon on this thread, I don't see it in the index in post #2.

Reposts on this thread are fine because they often offer new info about where a coupon is being found.

Thanks for the info on what store the Kraft Dinner Cups coupon was found. Was it a Sobey's in Alberta? Ontario? Tuktoyaktuk?

Trading Score
    11 (100%)

Excellent! Nothing works like teamwork.

Here are some more Energizer coupons! I found these Energizer Hearing Aid battery coupons today at the London Drugs on Granville (at Georgia) in downtown Vancouver today. They expire June 30 '11.
    Thank you!!! I need hearing aid batteries all the time and never knew I could be saving on them!

Blessed with 4 children
    Trading Score
    347 (100%)

Here are today's finds:
    $1 any 240g or larger Bluewater product, exp 6/30/11, UPC 76404766 - found at Foodland. This has a different barcode from the one already posted in the list.
    $2 any Curel moisturizer 220mL or larger, exp 12/31/11, UPC 40014698 - found at Walmart (hangtag). This has a different barcode from the one already posted in the list. Good one for our stacker friends.
    Attachment 52467
    Last edited by IRefuseToPayFullPrice; Mon, Mar 14th, 2011 at 11:09 PM.

Trading Score
    13 (100%)

i found a couple new to me coupons at zellers.
    $2 any dove nourishing oil care product dec 31 '11 89288104
    $1 any dove 355ml hair and styling products dec 31 '11 89288106
    Last edited by miztia; Mon, Mar 14th, 2011 at 11:21 PM.

Trading Score
    394 (100%)

definately Tuktoyaktuk?

I am in Manitoba.....I found the V8 coupon a while back as well in Sobeys (post 529) - it does not bother me at all that is is posted again - just thought maybe it was meant for certain areas.....if not then I may have a few to post!!! AS for tagging the post I did not realize I was to do that nor do I know how!! will have to look into that!!

In the meantime I love this thread and thank everyone for the posts!!! I like to know what to look for!!!
    I thought I might have seen it before! lol For some reason it didn't seem to make it's way into the index in post #2 of this thread.

That's interesting how the coupons eventually show up in various areas. Sometimes I see predictable patterns and other times it's anyone's guess.

I don't think you can put tags on individual posts but I thought maybe you had posted the V8 coupon on it's own thread in the forum. You can put tags on threads, but even then they may not help a search find it. If you have more to post, go ahead!

Trading Score
    394 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by SharBear View Post
    Thank you!!! I need hearing aid batteries all the time and never knew I could be saving on them!
    Those hearing aid batteries are darn expensive, aren't they? I use them and I remember the bad old days when I'd watch for a sale and then just pay the ransom that was demanded for these things. Then I discovered the hearing aid batteries at Costco. They're a fraction of the cost of the name brand ones (Duracell, Energizer) and yet, in my experience, they last just as long.

So, about once a year I go and buy a big batch at Costco and keep them in the freezer. AND... I use the receipt for a tax deduction.

If you don't or can't buy them at Costco then sales and coupons are the way to go!

Trading Score
    394 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by IRefuseToPayFullPrice View Post
    Here are today's finds:
    $1 any 240g or larger Bluewater product, exp 6/30/11, UPC 76404766 - found at Foodland. This has a different barcode from the one already posted in the list.
    $2 any Curel moisturizer 220mL or larger, exp 12/31/11, UPC 40014698 - found at Walmart (hangtag). This has a different barcode from the one already posted in the list. Good one for our stacker friends.
    Attachment 52467
    Here ya go!

I tell ya... IF Save On Foods and Pricesmart do end up allowing coupon stacking (similar to the coupon stacking at London Drugs) at their stores in BC and Alberta then we will be really happy to see more and more posts like this. A similar coupon but with a different code will make for some great stacking chances for us in BC and Alberta. And it will also make these kinds of grocery coupons highly sought after for those that will trade them and trade for them.

Last edited by mcminsen; Tue, Mar 15th, 2011 at 12:59 AM.

Trading Score
    394 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by miztia View Post
    i found a couple new to me coupons at zellers.
    $2 any dove nourishing oil care product dec 31 '11 89288104
    $1 any dove 355ml hair and styling products dec 31 '11 89288106
    Good find! Here they are. Both Patty and I had found them last month. I had looked for them for quite a while and then when I did find them it was only in one place, a SDM in downtown Vancouver. Haven't seen them since then so it's good to hear they're still showing up in some places.

Trading Score
    317 (100%)

I found some today at Save On Foods and some from mailouts/magazine. Forgive me if these are repeats...I did search this thread first. I don't live in a big city anymore, and we tend to get our coupons much later that other places.

- Purex Double Roll $1.00 Oct 31/11 UPC 12014806 (Cdn Living Mag)
    - $5 wub 5 Kraft Items (only valid until March 19th UGH! but a great coupon, plus for those who can stack at LD, there's another similar coupons for $3 wub 4 Kraft Items)
    - Coolision yogurt pack $.50 June 30/11 UPC 29504985
    - Bluewater frozen seafood $1.00 off any 240g or larger June 30/11 UPC 76404753
    - Scott Paper towel (SDM only) $1.50 April 30/11 plus a 20x points wub Scott before March 25th (from mailout).
    - Enfamil A+ $3.00 Oct 31/11 UPC 30218462 (mailout with can of powder)
    - Danacol $.50 Dec 31/11 UPC 29504884 (this is a fairly new product, a yogurt drink contain plant sterols that is purported to help reduce cholesterol)
    - Van Houtte coffee $1.50 Aug 31/11 UPC 1190108 (great for stacking at LD)

Page 50 of 218 FirstFirst ... 40 48 49 50 51 52 60 100 150 ... LastLast

Thread Information