User Tag List

Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By CouponLover618
  • 1 Post By CouponLover618

Thread: Free customized labels with any Crayola purchase @ Staples

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

24count crayola crayons didn't work for me, don't think I'll go back and complain cause it was really cheap.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

It says "any Crayola product" so I would think you could price match the $0.75 Crayola crayons to get this deal. I'm going to try it at my local store.

Thanks OP!
    Smartshopper21 likes this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    156 (100%)

I did try to purchase the 24 ct crayons @ staples, no need to price match, they were on sale for 69 cents. However, the machine did NOT produce the code for the label automatically. I asked the "supervisor/cust. service" and they said pretty much there is nothing they can do as the machine do that automatically and if the system didn't recognize it as part of the promotion, too bad.

But it's worth a try at your local store. It could be just my Staples.

Quote Originally Posted by CouponLover618 View Post
    It says "any Crayola product" so I would think you could price match the $0.75 Crayola crayons to get this deal. I'm going to try it at my local store.

Thanks OP!

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I purchased the crayola pencil crayons for $1 and there was no code on the receipt. When I asked about it, they gave me a small paper with a code on it. I just ordered my stickers and the code worked! Can't wait to get my free stickers!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    156 (100%)

That's fantastic ! maybe by now they realize there is a problem with the code generating, so oliver's label just give them a bunch of codes to give out manually.

I purchased the crayola pencil crayons for $1 and there was no code on the receipt. When I asked about it, they gave me a small paper with a code on it. I just ordered my stickers and the code worked! Can't wait to get my free stickers!

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

24 count Super tip markers are eligible for rebate. They are $3.60. Today I bought colour pencils, chalk, 24 count Crayola and those markers, and got rebate redemption form clearly mention 24 count super tip markers (UPC: 063652802408) as qualified product, so am happy as price is also not bad for them.
    Need a cheap but still reliable phone plan. Try Public Mobile. Plans starting from $15 ($13 with auto payment).
    Use code R8NLM8 or link when activate with Public Mobile and we both will get $10 bonus.
    Win some extra cash or gift cards. Try Swagbucks... ww.swagbucks.com/refer/uanoor

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Just ordered my labels, and choose delivered at home, charges are shown 0 on receipt, so will see what happened.
    Need a cheap but still reliable phone plan. Try Public Mobile. Plans starting from $15 ($13 with auto payment).
    Use code R8NLM8 or link when activate with Public Mobile and we both will get $10 bonus.
    Win some extra cash or gift cards. Try Swagbucks... ww.swagbucks.com/refer/uanoor

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

I think the code is universal because at my Staples if you ask (after buying any Crayola product), they will a piece of photocopied paper with a code next to the cash register. Cashiers do not know much about this promo and could not answer me if I have to print out the label myself at home or get it delivered and how much the cost is. I decided to return my purchase because of too much nuisance just for a pack of mini labels.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by MeMew View Post
    I think the code is universal because at my Staples if you ask (after buying any Crayola product), they will a piece of photocopied paper with a code next to the cash register. Cashiers do not know much about this promo and could not answer me if I have to print out the label myself at home or get it delivered and how much the cost is. I decided to return my purchase because of too much nuisance just for a pack of mini labels.
    I received my free stickers last week. I thought I would have to pick them up in store, but they were actually delivered to my house. There is no cost for delivery. The promo is on until September 17th so there is still time to get it for those interested!
    LIVE SIMPLE likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    324 (100%)

got mine delivered too
    very cute

I received my free stickers last week. I thought I would have to pick them up in store, but they were actually delivered to my house. There is no cost for delivery. The promo is on until September 17th so there is still time to get it for those interested!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I might go try next week! I really want some labels for the kiddo but the US places wanted almost $10 just for shipping alone! :O
    Up to 90% off designer items!
    I've bought WAY too much!

Start Saving!

2 tired 2 b creative here CanadianCouponCollector's Avatar
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

... I only bought a pack of crayons for like 80 cents or whatever it was. lol And got the stickers yesterday. They appear to be fairly durable- I will wait to see how long they stay put before I make a final judgment on them. My DD loves them, though, so that's a plus.

Thread Information