• 2 Post By RMurp007
  • 1 Post By paigeallan
  • 1 Post By Helion Research

Thread: Mystery Shopper suggestions?

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Hey there,
    I was just wondering if anyone had any idea of how I could get involved with Mystery Shopping and if they could recommend any reputable companies to contact with regards to that?
    Thanks

VeeBee
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A
    bullet tooth likes this.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Start by checking out http://www.volition.com

Apply to as many companies as you can. Market Force and Tenox are probably the easiest ones to start with.
    veebee and bullet tooth like this.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Thanks for letting me know!
    How many assignments have you done? What are your experiences like as a mystery shopper?

VB

Trading Score
    55 (100%)

I just received this email:
    Hi
    We're looking to hire Mystery Shoppers!

Imagine getting paid to shop for new clothes, dine at popular restaurants, watch movies, play golf, or take your family to an amusement park. You can when you become a mystery shopper.

Part Time/Flexible Schedule Position!

DESCRIPTION
    When you become a mystery shopper, you will pose as a typical shopper so you can give companies feedback about their employees' customer service, sales ability, product knowledge, procedures, and professionalism.

When you become a mystery shopper you often get to pick the time and day you want to do your shopping. Mystery shoppers can earn a good part-time income of $50 per hour.

QUALIFICATIONS REQUIREMENTS
    -High school diploma or GED;
    -Good PC skills: E-Mail, MS Office.

If becoming a mystery shopper sounds like the career of your dreams - APPLY NOW!

Apply now:
    If you are interested in this position, please reply directly to this email, and we will get back to you ASAP.

I don't recall putting my name in with a mystery shopper company. But I did reply back saying I was interested not sure if this is a good thing or not. Any thoughts. The email was from Mcgee Marilu <[email protected]>. Anyone ever hear from this before?

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    324 (100%)

LOL
    i got the same from Gross Venita.
    After replying, they asked me to complete application form and email them.
    Did not bother...

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

This sounds like a scam. Mystery shopping companies have a website. You sign up on their website. They usually have a job board and you select assignments off the job board.
    They don't pay by the hour, they pay by the job. an example would be visit a cell phone kiosk, follow a scenario, write a report, then get paid $14.00. Many pay by paypal or direct deposit.
    For a list of reputable companies go to the mystery shoppers Providers association. MSPA or Volition as RMurp mentioned above. They have lists of reputable companies that you can sign up with.

Quote Originally Posted by free*is*best View Post
    I just received this email:
    Hi
    We're looking to hire Mystery Shoppers!

Imagine getting paid to shop for new clothes, dine at popular restaurants, watch movies, play golf, or take your family to an amusement park. You can when you become a mystery shopper.

Part Time/Flexible Schedule Position!

DESCRIPTION
    When you become a mystery shopper, you will pose as a typical shopper so you can give companies feedback about their employees' customer service, sales ability, product knowledge, procedures, and professionalism.

When you become a mystery shopper you often get to pick the time and day you want to do your shopping. Mystery shoppers can earn a good part-time income of $50 per hour.

QUALIFICATIONS REQUIREMENTS
    -High school diploma or GED;
    -Good PC skills: E-Mail, MS Office.

If becoming a mystery shopper sounds like the career of your dreams - APPLY NOW!

Apply now:
    If you are interested in this position, please reply directly to this email, and we will get back to you ASAP.

I don't recall putting my name in with a mystery shopper company. But I did reply back saying I was interested not sure if this is a good thing or not. Any thoughts. The email was from Mcgee Marilu <[email protected]>. Anyone ever hear from this before?
    LIVE SIMPLE likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hi,

You can try with Helion Research!
    bullet tooth likes this.

Thread Information