User Tag List

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Hailey'smommy

Thread: Egg Roll Wrappers/Pastry

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I am looking to purchase egg roll wrappers to make homemade egg rolls for this holiday season. I have recently moved to Edmonton from the East Coast and have able to purchase these in packages of 50 from Sobey's or Superstore.

I have been in touch with my local (Camrose) Co-op Food Store, Sobey's and Superstore with no luck.

I checked out the T&T Supermarket in the WEM as well and all all they stocked were spring roll wrappers which are too thin.

I would prefer the Wong Wing brand or Wing's, but I have been unable to find them in Camrose region. I have been in touch with them directly, but they could not provide me with a specific store I could find them in.

These can usually be found in the frozen Chinese Food aisle. Any leads are appreciated!
    This thread is currently associated with: Co-op, Real Canadian Superstore RCSS, Spring Shoes, T & T Supermarket

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I am surprised that your safeway doesn't have them as ours in Loydminster does in the produce area. In Edmonton lucky 97 store has them in their freezer section they are located downtown on 111th ave and 97th street
    amcintyre780 likes this.

Thread Information