User Tag List

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Like Tree81Likes

Thread: PC Plus Points - In Store - Superstore West

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    245 (100%)

I scoured my Superstore (Surrey - Guildford) yesterday and today looking for in-store bonus offers. I didn't find anything marked on the shelves anywhere! Am I blind or are there way more personal and in-store offers in Ontario + East than there are in BC?
    So many coupons....so little time!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by harbie View Post
    I suggest that for anyone buying things that have the in store points (like the Lysol ones) to snap a pic with your phone. It will help if you have to "fight" for your points.

I had to contact them via FB/email about some in store points that weren't added and it was no problem when I sent the pic.

if your store has the 5000 points still on the tag and CS won't do anything just go to FB and you can send the pic and then it's done and easier then arguing at CS.
    I had my store take OUT the price, and DENY that it was there! (not on this deal but other deals I have seen) so I would definitely do this in future! Thanks for the great tip!!! Never thought of that on my own!! A Picture is worth a thousand words!!
    harbie and 1cheapb*tch like this.
    Connect with me on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/AmandaEvansCC

Want to book a vacation? BEST DEALS - http://www.ivacation.info

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

harbie, what facebook page did you email?

Quote Originally Posted by harbie View Post
    I suggest that for anyone buying things that have the in store points (like the Lysol ones) to snap a pic with your phone. It will help if you have to "fight" for your points.

I had to contact them via FB/email about some in store points that weren't added and it was no problem when I sent the pic.

if your store has the 5000 points still on the tag and CS won't do anything just go to FB and you can send the pic and then it's done and easier then arguing at CS.
    harbie likes this.

Trading Score
    203 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by shopperwho View Post
    harbie, what facebook page did you email?
    I just typed presidents choice and that's where I posted it.

Trading Score
    203 (100%)

In case anyone has a personal offer for PC decadent chocolate chip cookies or if they just really like them then head to Langley and check out the clearance rack between the produce section and the bulk section cause they're 50% off pink stickers on them

Trading Score
    228 (100%)

Today I found flourless chocolate cake on clearance for $2.94. They are small but very rich and decadent. It reminds me of the inside of a chocolate truffle.
    harbie and DianneS like this.

Trading Score
    203 (100%)

Langley had Reese peanut butter stick chocolate bars 50%off so they're on for 44C each

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

I found a couple of products with bonus points on them this week. The label didn't say so they were just credited at the checkout (they were things I was buying anyway):

PC Golden Little Gem Potatoes 1.5lb bag price $1.96 (I got 200 points for my weekly deals - 200pts for every $1 spent on potatoes) but my receipt also shows I got another 600 points.

Bakery: 9 pack mini cinnamon rolls $4.27 (I wouldn't have paid this, they had pink stickers on them). So I got 2 boxes got $4.26 and I also got 800 points show up for them on my receipt. I am assuming it must be 400 points a box!
    harbie likes this.
    Built Bars 15% off sitewide, free shipping when you spend $25. User the code LOUISE2020 to get another 10%

PC Insiders please use my code LR1507 you get $25 and I get $10 in points

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

I can't find any bonus points on the shelf price tags at all. I wonder in light of the screw ups with the wrong amount of points being put on the tags that they have elected to not list the points? Seem kind of strange, when they launched the program their were lots of small amounts on lots of items, now nada?
    Colsgirl likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by 1cheapb*tch View Post
    I can't find any bonus points on the shelf price tags at all. I wonder in light of the screw ups with the wrong amount of points being put on the tags that they have elected to not list the points? Seem kind of strange, when they launched the program their were lots of small amounts on lots of items, now nada?
    I have never had small amounts on lots of things. This is teh first time since PC Plus started that I have gotten points where they didn't come from one of my weekly offers.
    Built Bars 15% off sitewide, free shipping when you spend $25. User the code LOUISE2020 to get another 10%

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    245 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by 1cheapb*tch View Post
    I agree....I can't find the shelf tags either. I am feeling like all the great points offers are in Ontario and east, and the West is getting left out.
    harbie likes this.
    So many coupons....so little time!

Trading Score
    203 (100%)

FYI for Langley shoppers. If your points card is linked to your PC MasterCard ( like mine is ) when you tap or swipe your card to collect your points it will crash the till and a supervisor will need to come and reboot the till! This happened to me this afternoon and I ended up having to wait while they finished scanning my stuff, head up to CS and go through each item that has points for them, figure out how many total points,have them added manually and then pay for your purchase!!!

As for the in store points on shelves I saw some in the candy isle
    Attached Images Attached Images    

Trading Score
    203 (100%)

They also had smarties

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Maybe that is why I don't ever see any points offers we have the electronic price tags, not the paper ones

Trading Score
    18 (100%)

i find the same thing... not only in superstore but other stores to as far as deals go.

target richmond is the WORSE for clearence
    lots of shelf cleared lol

Quote Originally Posted by DianneS View Post
    I scoured my Superstore (Surrey - Guildford) yesterday and today looking for in-store bonus offers. I didn't find anything marked on the shelves anywhere! Am I blind or are there way more personal and in-store offers in Ontario + East than there are in BC?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread Information