User Tag List

Page 531 of 536 FirstFirst ... 31 431 481 521 529 530 531 532 533 ... LastLast
Results 7,951 to 7,965 of 8030
Like Tree22176Likes

Thread: Official Target Unadvertised Clearance Red Sticker Deals

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

I know EXACTLY what you mean! I got goosebumps my first visit after it was over on Canada. Still miss them sooo much and still get triggers in certain neighbourhoods thinking "Oh while I am here....I should just swing by the Target Target" cuz basically near the end every trip out factored in whatever Target was closest.

Damn, I am making myself all sad and nostalgic when I actually came here to share this this.
    It just backs up everything we have praised them for especially where excellent customer service is involved.
    ROMEO and Lyssia510 like this.
    Opening a fee-free Tangerine account using my Orange key: 43034602S1 You will receive a $50 bonus from Tangerine. Get another $25 bonus when opening a Savings account and making automatic deposits for 6 months AND get another $25 from me! PM me for details.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Name:  Screenshot_2015-07-17-01-53-29.png
Views: 740
Size:  294.9 KB
    anisa, ROMEO, seylz_gurl and 3 others like this.
    Opening a fee-free Tangerine account using my Orange key: 43034602S1 You will receive a $50 bonus from Tangerine. Get another $25 bonus when opening a Savings account and making automatic deposits for 6 months AND get another $25 from me! PM me for details.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by vw_girl View Post
    I know EXACTLY what you mean! I got goosebumps my first visit after it was over on Canada. Still miss them sooo much and still get triggers in certain neighbourhoods thinking "Oh while I am here....I should just swing by the Target Target" cuz basically near the end every trip out factored in whatever Target was closest.

Damn, I am making myself all sad and nostalgic when I actually came here to share this this.
    It just backs up everything we have praised them for especially where excellent customer service is involved.
    I drive by the empty Target store almost daily, and every time I almost want to cry. Even my kids are sad.
    We were teaching the toddler colours and asking her what things are red and the first thing she said was "Target is red but no more Target and mama sad."
    We may need to move to the States soon lol.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Very sad when I see me old targets. Still mad at Target for being douchebags to Canadians. My planned trips to the states this summer wont be visiting Target.
    seylz_gurl likes this.
    In 2020 I had 100 FREE Grocery pickups! Subscribe to PC Optimum Insiders & get 25,000 PC Optimum pts
    Get 10% back in points on all PC products - Free PC Express pickup with priority time slots - Free shipping with no minimum spend on joefresh.com and shoppersdrugmart.ca
    R
    eferral code to sign up: AN1455

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

I still love target and have enjoyed my trip to the States since but I'm cutting myself off due to our dollar right now I'm finding other retail therapy outlets... A lot more thrift shopping shopping. But anything to do with target still makes me smile. In fact last weekend camping I got the pole out a bunch of my targets - and use it and it gave me great pleasure.
    Name:  DSC_0887.jpg
Views: 572
Size:  350.3 KB
    seylz_gurl and TargetMama like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I just received my replacement credit card and will have to retire my REDcard. Such a sad day. I was still using it and getting 5% off at the US Target.
    ROMEO likes this.

Trading Score
    39 (100%)

Does it seem to anyone that clearance deals at other stores have now become less good? I used to find much better clearance offers on kids' clothes in July, and I'm not finding the amazing deals I used to! Not sure if it's related to Target's departure, the Canadian economy, or the Canadian dollar. People used to say, "Oh, don't worry, there will be another sale," but I'm thinking that the glory days are over (related to fantastic coupons as well!) Went to a Sears outlet store, and they were selling Cherokee shorts from Target for $9.99 -- no further discounts. I had bought the same ones last summer for under $4 at Target. I'm glad to have stocked up on the next two sizes of kids' clothes, but the situation is still alarming to me, as something has definitely changed.

My best deals this summer have been a boys' Chaps polo for $2.80 and a pair of boys' Nike shorts for $2.80 at Kohl's at the beginning of July! It's too bad that the dollar is so weak!
    ROMEO likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

^you may be right about clothes and for sure our food prices are going to soar this winter with weak CDN$ and bringing fruit and veg from US.
    Shwa Girl likes this.

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by seylz_gurl View Post
    ^you may be right about clothes and for sure our food prices are going to soar this winter with weak CDN$ and bringing fruit and veg from US.
    About food prices this winter, we are smart Canucks so we will survive.
    We know how to read the weekly flyers and front/back page loss leaders.
    We know when to buy fresh local fruit and veggies at great prices and when we need to switch to frozen fruit and veggies (with coupon?) at great prices.
    We know how to find those cereal deals with free fruit offers.
    We know how to use those CO51, Zweet, Snap etc rebates and translate these cheques into fruit and veggies.
    Last edited by Shwa Girl; Mon, Jul 27th, 2015 at 07:51 PM.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

If you are looking for Target clothes (or other Target stuffs in general) in Toronto you can check out Closeout King. Many of the clothing are $5 plus 50% off so decent prices. I am sure there are other laquidation stores as well in other cities too.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk
    seylz_gurl likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

^^like your positive attitude Shwa!
    Shwa Girl likes this.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Argh! I wish we had a close out king!
    ssambhi likes this.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Sigh, I miss it too...but a nice little reminder as I decided to go through my nail polish today Name:  2015-07-28 15.18.08.jpg
Views: 384
Size:  200.5 KB
    Wow, my thumb looks mutant in that pic...lol!

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

I love finding those too!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Toys went to 70% today at Target in the US. I will be down there this weekend. We'll see if there is anything left. Sad I can't just drive 5 min to a Target.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk
    lotsasavings likes this.

Page 531 of 536 FirstFirst ... 31 431 481 521 529 530 531 532 533 ... LastLast

Thread Information