User Tag List

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By couponkrystal
  • 1 Post By Ciel

Thread: Looking for Coupons for Toronto and Niagara Falls attractions.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    78 (100%)

HI, I have company coming from the UK (in May/June) and they want to do some of the touristy stuff in Toronto and Niagara Falls so I'm looking for coupons for the big things like CN tower, Toronto Aquarium, Maid of the mist, you know the good stuff not the fun house stuff on Clifton hill, we are all a bit past that stage now.

Let me know what you have and I'm sure we can figure something out as a trade.
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A
    Looking for FPC for almost everything. Growing teen boy eating me out of house and home. Visit my facebook page www.facebook.com/UneekCreations Will trade finished product from my Etsy shop.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Check out attractions Ontario website http://www.attractionsontario.ca/Cou...x#.UvHNfee9KSO
    momgoneawol likes this.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

The 2014 Summer Passport booklet surfaces by May. When it's posted online, you can order it by mail or visit your nearest tourism information centre for a copy or two. Does your municipal centre offer brochures beyond the City of Hamilton attractions? Ancaster does get the Passports in May in the wooden rack by the lobby entrance to the City services counters-rarely earlier. Or try Tourism Burlington-they have Twitter/Facebook, etc.

Occasionally, Niagara Region or a tourism organization puts a glossy supplement in the Spectator two to four times per year indicating some attractions and events.
    Can read Niagara Life online for extra information as well.
    http://niagaralifemag.com/
    Last edited by Ciel; Mon, Feb 10th, 2014 at 09:07 PM.
    momgoneawol likes this.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    78 (100%)

Thanks, will check those. Even if I only find one or two coupons for things they want to do it will be a big help.
    Looking for FPC for almost everything. Growing teen boy eating me out of house and home. Visit my facebook page www.facebook.com/UneekCreations Will trade finished product from my Etsy shop.

Thread Information