User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree49Likes

Thread: Shoppers cashiers

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Last week I bought a pampers diaper $10.99 that was on sale and used the shoppers email coupon for $4.00 off . After I paid I realised they charged me $15.99 for it. So even after the coupon I was still paying more for it. So I asked the cashier and the cashier called another guy. He looked at it and was saying that he was going to return the difference. So I told the guy about the Scanner Code of practice and the product was supposed to be $10 off and it seems he doesn't even know what it was. Lol ...So I said can u pls call the supervisor. He go "I am the supervisor". I said check the exit door and see whats written in the paper there... lol... So he went to read it and then he came back and said wait I have to call the next supervisor or something like that. The other guy was helpful and he said yes I'm rite .. and got my problem solved.. pheww..
    Ciel and jamesfranco like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    61 (100%)

I hear you all on the SDM problems. I used to be a regular shopper there, but have had so many snarky clerks and staff acting like I'm trying to rob them, I simply don't go there anymore. The points aren't worth the hassle. I used to buy our transit passes there regularly, buying a GC first to get points. I was told (incorrectly) too many times that I could not buy transit passes with GCs, had to contact HO to correct them. They'd give me extra points for my inconvenience, until the next time when they gave me a hard time again.

I went today because I had something to mail, and found some deals to buy while I was there, but that was the first time I'd been there in months.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by savess View Post
    Shoppers cashiers $#@%^&&*$#!!!!!
    I couldn't agree more.

Trading Score
    195 (100%)

I must be lucky because we have the best SDM in Orillia . The cashiers are amazing, most coupon themselves so it makes the process so much better! They have gone above and beyond for me countless times. It's my favorite place to shop now and thats mainly because of the amazing staff! Sorry to here so many of you have had bad experiences there I guess it just depends on the staff/store. The other store here is good to but I have had a few bad trips there but that was in the CP part of SDM.
    pippinelkhound likes this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information