User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree92Likes

Thread: Oshawa Target Employee~~ ONE bad apple~~ So angry I could spit bullets right now

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

UPDATE: Sorry for the other Oshawa Target employees losing their job. This rant is resolved, since Target - Oshawa is now closed

http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/401168-...-march-canada/

First, 99% of the Oshawa Target employees are A+. They know me since I am there regularly.
    But. One bad employee --Oooooggh! I am so angry right now I could spit bullets.

This bad apple Target employee
    Followed me as if I were a thief.
    Followed me 3 x.

Shwa Girls are not thieves and I did not want to take it any more.

Finally asked him, loudly, if he was following me and told him that he did not need to do so because I am not an issue. He gave me a Smart Aleck response, walking away, and that got my blood boiling. The cheek of him!
    Made a verbal and written complaint to manager in charge.

Went to another Target and was treated like Queen Shwa Girl. I am there regularly and the employees point me to the good deals (in case I missed it).

Smart Canuckers. Do not. Repeat. Do not. Take bad customer service from anyone. Not at any store. Not even at Target!!!!!

Just wanted to rant because I have been on this planet for at least two decades now, and have not stolen from anybody. I have worked with plain clothes loss prevention guys/gals (store security) and know how to conduct myself in a retail setting.

This bad apple ~~ should be tossed. Period.
    He will corrupt the A+ Target employees, working hard, in Oshawa.

*end rant*
    This thread is currently associated with: Apple, Target
    Last edited by Shwa Girl; Fri, Mar 20th, 2015 at 01:10 PM.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

I have a SDM clerk , who is also a cashier sometimes ..who does that too me all the time when I am in SDM.

If she is on the floor she will be hovering in the area where I am standing , keeping a watch on me ..while she is pretending to stock something or changing tags or something

When she is at cash , she is always scrutinising & rolling her eyes and sighing if I am using a coupon and so on.

I gave her 4 Crest cpns from their own tear pad in the store from her store ..and she was scrutinising each and every cpn for 20-30 secs and just acting as if she didn't know where they are from ..she was throwing daggers at me & acting as if she is doing me a huge favour , finally I was going to tell her they are right on your shelf ..right next to & in front of the the crest TP and you can go and check themselves.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Shwa Girl View Post
    First, 99% of the Oshawa Target employess are A+. They know me since I am there regularly.
    But. One bad employee --oooooggh! I am so angry right now I could spit bullets.

This bad apple Target employee
    Followed me as if I were a thief.
    Followed me 3 x.

Shwa Girls are not thieves and I did not want to take it any more.

Finally asked him if he was following me and told him that he did not need to do so because I am not an issue. He gave me a Smart Aleck response and that got my blood boiling. The cheek of him! made a verbal and written complaint to manager in charge.

Went to another Target and was treated like Queen Shwa Girl. I am there regularly and the employees point me to the good deals (in case I missed it).

Smart Canuckers. Do not. Repeat. Do not. Take bad customer service from anyone. Not at any store. Not even at Target!!!!!

Just wanted to rant because I have been on this planet for at least two decades now, and have not stolen from anybody. I have worked with plain clothers loss prevention guys/gals and know how to conduct myself in a retail setting.

This bad apple ~~ should be tossed. Period.
    He will corrupt the A+ Target employees, working hard, in Oshawa.

*end rant*
    You should have handed him your basket & told him , if you are going to follow me around , you might as well carry it for me..ha ha ..so that you know what I am buying ( not stealing )

Sometimes I like to follow them & play with them ..the ones who are undercover are the best ..anyways don't take it personally , they are just doing their job . It could have easily been some other customer , instead of you ..today was probably just your turn

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by tjthemanto View Post
    You should have handed him your basket & told him , if you are going to follow me around , you might as well carry it for me..ha ha ..so that you know what I am buying ( not stealing )

Sometimes I like to follow them & play with them ..the ones who are undercover are the best ..anyways don't take it personally , they are just doing their job . It could have easily been some other customer , instead of you ..today was probably just your turn
    Thanks for reading.
    Thanks for your suggestion ~~ much appreciated.

I did one better. I left the cart with merchandise at customer service, telling them, I am so angry and sad, I can't spend money in that store.
    I left the store and spent $0.00.
    At the second Target, I bought gifts and such and spent money there.

I have called Target managers before to compliment employees.
    I have e-mailed Target head office to compliment specific stores.

So, you can tell that I am fair to this company and to this store.
    He's gotta go.
    Period.
    Last edited by Shwa Girl; Sun, Mar 9th, 2014 at 04:11 PM.

Trading Score
    551 (100%)

He must be new trying to prove something. Im glad you shopped elsewhere and took the time to note your comments. Management will def take your comments into consideration . The customer is always right.

Sent from my GT-S7560M using Tapatalk
    ROMEO and saveaholicmama like this.
    JOIN NOW WIN BIG in the Survivor Pool starting in the Spring
    Season 40 Winners At War
    https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/435852...a/#post7022499

emg
    Female
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

I hear you. There is a similar one at the target location I go to. The rest of the employees are fantastic. Good for you for standing your ground. How awful to have someone follow you around. Don't forget to also do your survey.
    Thinking of opening an ING account use this number 35728975S1 and both of us get a $50!! dollar bonus.

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Anna Michele View Post
    He must be new trying to prove something. Im glad you shopped elsewhere and took the time to note your comments. Management will def take your comments into consideration . The customer is always right.

Sent from my GT-S7560M using Tapatalk
    I think your are right.
    I think he was trying to prove something.
    He was flirting with a store employee and was trying to impress her, IMHO.

Thanks for your nice comment ~~ the customer is right. But I was fair and gave him a chance to change his ways, but he decided to continue to act like an "idyjot".
    ROMEO and Anna Michele like this.

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by emg View Post
    I hear you. There is a similar one at the target location I go to. The rest of the employees are fantastic. Good for you for standing your ground. How awful to have someone follow you around. Don't forget to also do your survey.
    Can I complete a survey if I did not buy anything? Do they need the store number and such?Thx.
    ROMEO likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I'm glad you complained about him. I always complain to head office about bad customer service(I also email when I get great customer service which is really rare these days). I'm contributing to your pay check by buying your product the least you can do is act somewhat pleasant and do your job. I've worked in customer service for years and realize how ty of a job it can be but if you can't handle it, maybe it's time to work somewhere where you don't have to deal with customers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lyssia510 View Post
    I'm glad you complained about him. I always complain to head office about bad customer service(I also email when I get great customer service which is really rare these days). I'm contributing to your pay check by buying your product the least you can do is act somewhat pleasant and do your job. I've worked in customer service for years and realize how ty of a job it can be but if you can't handle it, maybe it's time to work somewhere where you don't have to deal with customers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thank you for your comment.
    I was considering head office.
    I wanted to see what they would do at store level.

Yes, you are right. We pay our money at that store that pays their salaries. And good customer service is part of the whole "formula".
    ROMEO and Anna Michele like this.

Trading Score
    591 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by tjthemanto View Post

I remember 1 Walmart i used to go to there was a undercover who used to follow me around every where i when he was there.This one particular time i saw him following me and pretended i didn't see him.,a lady stopped to ask him a question i made my getaway.I was a few aisles over and saw him looking around,then someone else stopped him while he was talking i sneaked up behind him and he's looking around ,i say looking for me r.I thought that he wet his pants the look on his face was priceless.He never followed me around after that
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/411352-...-lists-canada/

Please use my ​Orange key when you open a Tangerine account 41140291S1

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Sorry you were treated unfairly. It's not fun to be watched when you are completely innocent.

I would just like to add that I loathe the term "customer is always right". I respectfully disagree. Not in this situation just in general.
    DianneS and Shwa Girl like this.

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyQT View Post
    I would just like to add that I loathe the term "customer is always right". I respectfully disagree. Not in this situation just in general.
    Please explain. Why do you loathe this term?

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Walmart in Dartmouth Crossing (Nova Scotia) always has one following us as we take our time looking around.

Since we have a 1 year old now I may even kick the guy(s) where the sun don't shine and yell out when doing it stop stalking us.

I noticed last year and went to service desk and told them to hire a better l&p officer as I noticed the guy following us.
    Last edited by mye400can; Mon, Mar 10th, 2014 at 12:31 AM.
    Shwa Girl and Anna Michele like this.
    Using Tapatalk

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by mye400can View Post
    Walmart in Dartmouth Crossing (Nova Scotia) always has one following us as we take our time looking around.

Since we have a 1 year old now I may even kick the guy(s) where the sun don't shine and yell out when doing it stop stalking us.

I noticed last year and went to service desk and told them to hire a better l&p officer as I noticed the guy following us.
    Thanks for your post
    and

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information