User Tag List

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Chris_mtl

Thread: Does anyone know where I can get a photo canvas done? ++

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I have a photo and I would like to put it on a canvas measuring 35x35
    BUT I also need to have my photo edited, there's a lot of shadow in it and some scratches etc. I would also like to take the background out.
    and then once it's on canvas I would like to crop it a bit(only showing the person's face area)

Does anyone know of a place in-stores or online where I could do this, please!
    Can anyone please help me out, this is very important to me.

-Thank you
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A
    Last edited by JDI007; Mon, Feb 24th, 2014 at 06:10 PM.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Can't speak for the quality, but I always see Walmart offering these service!
    Redneck Charger likes this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Chris_mtl View Post
    Can't speak for the quality, but I always see Walmart offering these service!
    Hmm..It says on the webiste that they only offer sizes up to 20x30 which is too small for what I'm looking for because mine I would like to put it up in our living room so I would need it to be bigger 35x35 a sqaure canvas, but when I'm there I could ask them anyway, and if they do editing on the photo too.
    ty!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by A007 View Post
    Hmm..It says on the webiste that they only offer sizes up to 20x30 which is too small for what I'm looking for because mine I would like to put it up in our living room so I would need it to be bigger 35x35 a sqaure canvas, but when I'm there I could ask them anyway, and if they do editing on the photo too.
    ty!
    Really?? I would think they would have bigger

I remember seeing a site online actually that does exactly this. Just try searching on google for it and I'm sure you'll come across a decent looking site. They'll probably offer all the sizes you can dream of, and at a fraction of the price

Good luck!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Chris_mtl View Post
    Really?? I would think they would have bigger

I remember seeing a site online actually that does exactly this. Just try searching on google for it and I'm sure you'll come across a decent looking site. They'll probably offer all the sizes you can dream of, and at a fraction of the price

Good luck!
    I'll still ask them in-store when I'm there / I have checked out a few sites, pictureitoncanvas, shutterfly, canvaspop I think with one of them you can actually pick out your own size..the problem is they don't edit photos..and I think that's the biggest issueI'm having because I really need mine to be edited. But I will email them and ask them to be sure..or if there's anything they could do maybe :/ / I'll keep looking too.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by A007 View Post
    I'll still ask them in-store when I'm there / I have checked out a few sites, pictureitoncanvas, shutterfly, canvaspop I think with one of them you can actually pick out your own size..the problem is they don't edit photos..and I think that's the biggest issueI'm having because I really need mine to be edited. But I will email them and ask them to be sure..or if there's anything they could do maybe :/ / I'll keep looking too.
    If you have no luck at Walmart, try getting your image edited on fiverr.com, then just use one of the online sites!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I use inkdoodle.ca for photo canvases and I just got an email from them for 76% off ending March 1st. The coupon is febsale only allowed to use it once per order but I've purchased many canvases from them and the quality is great and also they can do any retouching you want. Also if your in toronto you can pick it up at their warehouse.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

What about Michael's?

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

http://canada.michaels.com/on/demand...ow?pid=C_52441

Found instructions on Michaels on making your own.

As to photo editing-if you have a Windows based computer system, look for the Paint program in the Accessories folder. You might find it necessary to resize your image smaller in order to see it on the screen while you tweak it. I usually resize to 25% of original image.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Trading Score
    10 (100%)

Would 24 X 36 be big enough?
    I saw this on Groupon
    16" x 20", 18”×36”, or 24"x36" Customizable Gallery Wrapped Canvas from CanvasPalette (Up to 76% Off)

http://www.groupon.com/deals/canvas-palette-2-ottawa?p=1&utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email& sid=4fcc99af-b69a-4f50-baae-5b9488ed7450&division=ottawa&user=2040b6265e04c171 76bf5fff099ae5def7bd20548ec36aeba7b7899ee59bb2da&d ate=20150311&s=body&c=link&d=deal-page&utm_campaign=4fcc99af-b69a-4f50-baae-5b9488ed7450
    Check out my new life blog.
    https://plus.google.com/114910790929192660665/posts
    I will be posting on it once a week. Hopefully it will provide you with a hint or two that you can translate to your own life, to make it better. Mine keeps getting better every day!

Thread Information