User Tag List

Like Tree5Likes
  • 5 Post By Coupon_Crazy

Thread: Money makers/freebies (paper towel/triscuits/chocolate)

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Not sure if these were mentioned already but tiger towels are on sale at shoppers (Sun-Mon only I think) ...pm at target use the 1$ target coupon,$3 coupon from go coupons and 1$ offer from snap saves (no weekly limit) and make 1$ on each

triscuits are also on sale at Walmart for 1.44 use the 1$ offer on checkout 51 and the other offer on Zweet and make .50

I know others mentioned free chocolate from target/ walmart but I just happened to be at home hardware earlier today (random place to coupon I know) but the hey had a huge amount of discounted chocolate (including Easter chocolate) and I was able to get a couple bags of Hershey whole nuts as well as Reese (bars and minis) for free with the 2$ websaver coupon
    This thread is currently associated with: Home Hardware, Shoppers Drug Mart, Target, Walmart, Websaver

emg
    Female
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Thanks for your post. In my snapsaves screen the towel showed up as expired.
    Thinking of opening an ING account use this number 35728975S1 and both of us get a $50!! dollar bonus.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    98 (100%)

Yah tiger towels are sold out

Thread Information