User Tag List

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By JDI007
  • 1 Post By imagine

Thread: Any ladies know if Garnier's Color Shield Double Care (pink bottle) is discontinued?+

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I'm in the Hamilton area and I'v checked everywhere, shoppers, rexall, target, walmart..and I can't find this product.

I'm wondering if anyone has seen it in stores or knows anything about this being possibly discontinued? :/

Here's what it look's like has anyone seen this anywhere?
    I bought it a little while ago and then I haven't seen it again and then I did..so sometimes I see it sometimes I don't which is weird ..wtheck is going on with this product is it available or not? :/

I absolutely love this stuff! I use it esp. in the summer it really helps protect my hair from the sun, doesn't get fried, leaves it nice and soft! I could be out all day in the sun and come home and my hair will be looking nice and healthy!
    /or if anyone knows of a similar product..I just want something that protects your hair from the sun I know a hat..but on days where I don't wear a hat../ I know L'oreal makes one with oils in it that also has UV filters..but it's crap, the fragrance alone puts me off and it makes my hair look like tin foil.. hate that stuff.
    I really wish I could find the Garnier stuff if anyone ever sees it anywhere could you please let me know
    This thread is currently associated with: Pharmaplus, Rexall PharmaPlus, Shoppers Drug Mart, Target, Walmart
    Last edited by JDI007; Sat, Jun 28th, 2014 at 10:36 PM.
    ROMEO likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

If you can't find it in store, Walmart has it in stock online and it's free shipping.

http://www.walmart.ca/en/ip/garnier-.../6000061218467
    JDI007 likes this.

Thread Information