User Tag List

Like Tree4Likes
  • 2 Post By FallenPixels
  • 2 Post By FallenPixels

Thread: 20X WUS $50 July 2nd *coupon*

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

If you didn’t want to spend $75 to get Optimum points on the weekend, take advantage of this printable coupon for 20x Optimum points when you spend $50 or more on almost anything in the store on Wednesday 2nd July.

As always, this coupon excludes purchases like gift cards, transit tickets, phone cards and all of the other non-pointable items in Shoppers Drug Mart, but you can use coupons to reduce your total (don’t forget that Shoppers Drug Mart coupons and free products, even B2G1, are not eligible for points).

If you are not a big coupon user, they have lots of 20x points Optimum offers in the flyer, check the inside flap over your flyer for offers on Olay, Quo, Biore, Pantene, and more. If you spend $50 on these items you would earn 19,500 points – worth $41 on a bonus redemption day (almost $30 if you want to cash them in at a lower level).

The points from this promotion will be added to your account by end of day on July 16th. Click here to print your coupon and remember that most Shoppers Drug Mart stores do require a printed coupon.
    This thread is currently associated with: Olay, Pharmaprix, Shoppers Drug Mart
    dahliagrower and maple7 like this.
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    183 (100%)

Thanks Fallen ....

Any chance you can elaborate on how you got all the amazing points on your weekend 20x shop? I saw you got the Quo (but it seemed like you would have had to spend more than $110 or so to get all those points on Quo?) ---what were all the other points categories - don't think I've ever seen that many different categories on one shop

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

On the deals this week thread? I used my personalized offers
    4k WUS $20 on food
    1000 on Quo (only worked on one product)
    $1.50 off cleaning supplies
    2k on toilet paper
    20x on cookies (looks like it gave points on the granola bars too)
    Plus many of the items had BP on them too

But I would have come close with Quo
    18500 (transaction)
    750 (base)
    1000 (coupon)
    14250 (brand 20x - which is really 19x as you get the points from base)
    $95 on quo would have got me the same points
    dahliagrower and maple7 like this.
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    183 (100%)

Thank you for the breakdown. Most helpful to see where all the points came from. They have yet to send me any like the 4000/ 6000/ 8000 pts on Food or snacks .... I seem to just get the 20x WUS $50 or $75 ....

Thread Information