User Tag List

Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By superhamster
  • 1 Post By sirandrewr
  • 1 Post By superhamster
  • 1 Post By dahliagrower
  • 1 Post By dahliagrower

Thread: Bonus points during a redemption?

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

One of my personalized coupons this week was spend $60 on cosmetics get 16000 points. If I redeem my points this weekend for cosmetics, will I still get the 16000 points?
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A
    momi likes this.

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

No you will not

HUH? YOU DON'T DO SWAGBUCKS??? ARE YOU CRAZAY?!

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

You can receive bonus points if the item has an attached specific amount of points. You won't if there is a x multiple. I can't use personalized coupons on a redemption order but others have. I would say try it because you have nothing to lose.
    momi likes this.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by superhamster View Post
    One of my personalized coupons this week was spend $60 on cosmetics get 16000 points. If I redeem my points this weekend for cosmetics, will I still get the 16000 points?
    You can get points only if the coupon has 5 digit coupon code just like personalized product coupons.
    Otherwise if it has some thing like UPC barcode,you will never get points.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I would suggest try it if cashier let you use it. You may get it. update us if you tried and cashier allowed it

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cactus88 View Post
    I would suggest try it if cashier let you use it. You may get it. update us if you tried and cashier allowed it
    It worked! I redeemed 50000 points for $100 in cosmetics and got 16000 points back. So essentially I did a $100 redemption for 34000 points. The cashier said I couldn't have the sample bag with my purchase though
    amira84 likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    183 (100%)

Thanks -- I bought some Vichy Normaderm today (30 days of beauty - 30% off today) .... plus 8000 pts WUB2 .... redeemed 22000 pts got 8000 back (bonus pts for the aug 16 to sept ? time period Reg price $50 - 30% off was less $15 plus $10 printable from Vichy ($25) plus picked up a couple of other items to get to the $30.... Very happy with today's purchase
    amira84 likes this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

It worked! I redeemed 50000 points for $100 in cosmetics and got 16000 points back. So essentially I did a $100 redemption for 34000 points. The cashier said I couldn't have the sample bag with my purchase though

Great job! You got nice deal getting the points back, but why didnt the cashier gave you the sample bag? So odd!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by dahliagrower View Post
    Thanks -- I bought some Vichy Normaderm today (30 days of beauty - 30% off today) .... plus 8000 pts WUB2 .... redeemed 22000 pts got 8000 back (bonus pts for the aug 16 to sept ? time period Reg price $50 - 30% off was less $15 plus $10 printable from Vichy ($25) plus picked up a couple of other items to get to the $30.... Very happy with today's purchase
    how much was the regular price for these normaderm products. I was so tempted to buy some normaderm products today but then i thought of finishing up my other products before buying other stuff so thats why i passed this deal too.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    183 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by amira84 View Post
    Great job! You got nice deal getting the points back, but why didnt the cashier gave you the sample bag? So odd!
    I agree with Amira .... you were essentially buying over $75 in cosmetics - regardless of how you were paying for it .....

If it's a place you normally shop at it might be worthwhile to call and speak to the manager of the cosmetic area. Usually in cosmetics they are fairly generous -- they always have a ton of samples to give away and they give them away for a reason - because if you like the little sample - you will likely buy it And they build that "loss" into their retail pricing of cosmetic products ... but I digress - sorry ....

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    183 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by amira84 View Post
    how much was the regular price for these normaderm products. I was so tempted to buy some normaderm products today but then i thought of finishing up my other products before buying other stuff so thats why i passed this deal too.
    I bought the Night Time Detox - reg 29.95 for $20.99 and the Normaderm Mask - reg $19.95 for $13.90..... the other Normaderm products I bought for my niece who is 13 and struggling with breakouts .... these two products I bought for me though.... I've enjoyed the various Vichy products I've used over the years and curious to see how they work for me....

sorry I'm in hysterics here --- my DH is sitting outside listening to a country music channel (something he has learned how to tap into recently) .....(it's pretty hot here right now even at 6:00pm) ... a song about sitting on a "Big Green Tractor" and he's like a little kid.... he's so excited about the prospect of a "big green tractor" .... must be a boy thing
    Last edited by dahliagrower; Mon, Aug 25th, 2014 at 09:04 PM.
    amira84 likes this.

Thread Information