User Tag List

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Like Tree255Likes

Thread: I got my FREE Baby back, Baby back, Baby back Ribs!!!

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thank you for sharing your deal regarding the Vicks. I have the coupon books but without the knowledge of all you Smart Canucks I would have never known!!
    hollyquaiscer likes this.

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by web3 View Post
    Thanks for sharing! There are some coupons like these, that I never would have figured that deal out on my own. I am grateful for you sharing with us all.
    I got 5 today (3 inserts and 2 print outs- that was all the coupons I have access to) and I am trading for more. Some people don't have access to 20+ inserts like you scored, and we have to trade for them. I see nothing wrong with trading for them, it is the shelf clearing that is the issue.
    There is a month left with this coupon and like pencat said, be patient and stock will be refilled. I plan on checking GT tomorrow as they do overages too and I think they carry the Vicks drops.
    Thanks again for sharing!
    Unfortunately with over a dollar of overage, people will photocopy hundreds of the printables. I think the childrens tylenol from last year went that way, and stores completely stopped accepting the coupon.
    hollyquaiscer and amira84 like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    199 (100%)

I appreciate you sharing what your sharp eyes picked up. I looked at the P & G flyer and never noticed that.
    I "bought" 3 Vick's tonight and put the overage towards 3 boxes of Dare Real Fruit Mini's @ $1.67 each (and each box had a $1 coupon for Bearpaw cookies!)

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    652 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by GracieAnne View Post
    Unfortunately with over a dollar of overage, people will photocopy hundreds of the printables. I think the childrens tylenol from last year went that way, and stores completely stopped accepting the coupon.
    People need to be careful with printables, lately all cashiers call manager or supervisor to check carefully the prints, if they have the pins and codes differently one from another, and no the same like a copies.......
    TL & WL : http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/399761-...hicken-canada/

LF $4 Genie Diaper REfill, $5,$10,$15 of any Similac or a Similac Mom, $5 Glucerna,

Trading Score
    109 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by couponsrock1234 View Post
    Where did you Get so many Vicks coupons?
    Last edited by hollyquaiscer; Fri, Aug 29th, 2014 at 11:29 AM. Reason: double post
    TooCouponCrazy and krystall like this.
    We all need a little sunshine every now and then

Trading Score
    109 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by couponsrock1234 View Post
    Where did you Get so many Vicks coupons?
    That's something, just like ALL future money makers that I find, I won't share. I used to trust everyone, that changed a few years ago when all He!! broke loose with coupons. It became popular, not like 20 years ago. I thought that things had died down now, but I shouldn't have been so naive after reading some other posts, but I was. I've been pm'd by friends and am aware of the shelf clearing that happened the SAME NIGHT that I posted by thread.

Hey, people can do whatever they want, eventually it changes things, for the worse for us all. I'd be in favour of stores putting a limit on items, 4 or 6 per person per sale, and I'm sure that will happen eventually. BUT, in the meantime, I won't share where I've found a treasure trove of inserts (probably hundreds, somethimes over a thousand of them...and I never, ever take more than 25)

As for hot deals and especially money makers I'll post my brag still, leaving out the pic of the moneymaker and only my good friends will get that info. Its sad it's come to this, but I'm not alone in this boat. Wouldn't it be wonderful if we all could share, and trust that we all left lots for others, especially those truly in need that are seniors or on social assistance......ah, life would be grand
    ottawa, leymi15, scigs4 and 5 others like this.

Trading Score
    109 (100%)

I want to apologize to everyone, it seems like I'm clumping everyone into the same pile...and I'm not. I love this forum, come here to read the flyers, about deals, chat with many many great friends I've met here and to have some good laughs, and a few good cries too.

Not everyone is a shelf clearer (so to speak) Perhaps there was only 5 or 10 and you took them all, no worries. I've had a lot of struggles in my life, along with 5 dd's to support and a wonderful dh. We've been at the bottom of the barrel and coupons gave us a helping hand up. Then we helped others, both by fostering, volunteering and donating tons of stuff. I believe in giving back to those so that they may help others. We still have struggles within our family as most families do. It just hurts when I see, read or hear of things purchased that I know will more than likely be wasted, or donated a week before, or in some cases even after the expiry date. When, at the time of the sale, and the coupon, so many families could have used that item, especially with school coming, lunches, colds, babysitting and feeding extra mouths, the list goes on. Someone would have eaten that day.

Please don't take me the wrong way, as often can be the case. We all can, and will do whatever we want. I've found in life that what goes around comes around and it's so very true. Please be kind to one another, enjoy this wonder site and all it's amazing information from some of the best people I've ever met on a website, and trust in yourself to do the right thing. Those of us that have lived life, no that having a stockpile that takes over the neighbor's back yard isn't the answer to happiness. If you are spending money on things you won't ever use, or that will go to waste because of expiring, then your not even saving .01 cent. If we think about that when we're making up our lists before heading to the store, we're more apt to not get 500 of 1 item and 400 of another. We are more apt to actually follow the rules, not twist them and head to 3 or 4 stores to get the same deal over and over because there is an actual limit that we don't like and don't want to follow because others didn't follow it. That's the part I don't like, I'm just asking everyone to follow the rules.

Couponing has a big learning curve, especially with things changing almost monthly. Electronic, apps, virtual this and that. I've broken rules, probably more times than I can count. Purchased the wrong item and used a coupon that was not for it, and probably lots of things that I don't even know about. I TRY to follow the guidelines set out in every coupon and store policy, not to deceive any store or person, because after all, I have to live with myself. And most of all, try to leave lots for the many other people who would like the deal too.

I wish you all the very best, happy couponing and am really really hoping that you will all take what I said to heart, as I mean it with the very best of intentions. AND, a HUGE thank you to SMART CANUCKS for allowing us to share the information with others and those we choose to. THANK YOU
    Last edited by hollyquaiscer; Fri, Aug 29th, 2014 at 11:54 AM. Reason: spelling
    Lori, ottawa, coupon girl and 10 others like this.

Trading Score
    53 (100%)

Could someone please post a scan of the coupon that is being used? I can't seem to find the Vicks coupons. I would like to try to trade for some of the coupon but want to make sure I know which one I'm supposed to be trading for LOL.

Also, I thought P&G now prohibits overage on their coupons. Did they start allowing it again with these latest coupons?

Thanks in advance for any help
    Last edited by canadascouponeer; Fri, Aug 29th, 2014 at 02:29 PM.
    MrsMer likes this.

LoveCoupons
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Wonderful Savings hollyquaiscer!! i used to love seeing your posts...i stop couponing for probably over a year now because i can't stand the ones that clear the shelves...and how its all changed because of the greed......love seeing your savings and my first thought was omg no don't post...LOOOL...too many greedy people. i don't find coupons in the stores anymore and i barely look at my coupon inserts...it has just frustrated me to see how awful people have become. Well keep up on the great savings....keep it to yourself.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Thank you..would never have noticed the coupon for Vicks in the recent flyer.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by GracieAnne View Post

Whatttttt? People photocopy coupons? But how? That is so bad and dont they have any morals? This is very bad. But doesnt photocopy look like a "photocopy" and not the real coupon?

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thank you Holly for posting such a great deal.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Okay!

Trading Score
    58 (100%)

Now thats the kind ofmagic I LIKE....Awesome, well worth returning for the ribs with the coupons...Thank you for sharing and the photo too.

Scottishgal
    Trading Score
    480 (100%)

I saw your post last night and wanted to Thankyou soooo much. I would never have noticed this without your post. I went to Walmart today and picked up 4 using the overage towards my other groceries. When I went to pick up the Vicks there were two young mothers there discussing this deal. One young mother was wondering if the coupon would work as she saw it posted on a site last night. When she saw me pick up 4 and noticed the coupons in my hand she asked me. I told her just to try as I'm sure it will work and she asked me if picking up 6 were too many? Made me smile. If it worked she was going to pick up 2 free pizzas for her hubby . The other young mother said she was going to try using her 2 coupons. There were about 60+ of the Vicks on the shelf. Such sweet young mothers and adorable little babies. Wished I would have thought to ask your name on the site as I heard the other young mother saying how much she loved Smart Canucks and all the great people on here as I was walking away. Made me smile again

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread Information