User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree133Likes

Thread: SuperStore Deals including FREE Tylenol 10's

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    16 (100%)

So I decided to go to the Superstore today to pick up cat food because I had coupons and they had bonus points, forgot the cat food but found when I first walked in:

• PC S'Mores kits for .44c yes that's right .44c I couldn't believe it I only got 7 for my niece for her trailer there was lots there when I first came I would say about 50 or more but when I was leaving none left.
    • Next to the S'Mores was Coastal Cocktail mixes for only .99c so I grabbed two they have 4 little bottles in each I thought they would make good stocking stuffers or prices for Xmas parties.
    • Next they had Maynards candy the 100g boxes 3 for a $1 so I got 6 of the Swedish Berries.
    • Next I went for the Vick rub I'm stocking up for my winter medical cabinet to make sure we have what we might need if we get sick the rub was $4.99 each so I got two and used two coupons for $2 off when you buy any Vick products but I ended up getting one for free since it scanned in with the wrong price so after coupons I only paid $1.63 with tax for two, got to love that.
    • Next was the Tylenol I noticed they had new $3 coupons when you buy any Tylenol or Benylin product and this coupon doesn't say anything about trial size so I got the small packs of 10 for free since they were $2.99 I only got 4 of them the coupons say only 1 per person per purchase but we didn't notice that until after we got them, the manager was cool with it. The next time I'll just get 1 at a time if I need them.

I got several other items including two hams, potatoes and still paid just over $40.

They had the Vicks cough drops for $2.37 for 3 if you use one of the $2 coupons you pay only .37 for 3 I didn't get any because I had some, the best part was the Customer Service the cashier was GREAT so friendly and helpful. The Customer Service for all my shops today was GREAT.
    This thread is currently associated with: Real Canadian Superstore RCSS

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    16 (100%)

Here a picture of some of the items, some were put away of eaten so I didn't have them in the pic. Name:  IMG_1081.jpg
Views: 1097
Size:  93.1 KB

Quote Originally Posted by phoebew View Post
    So I decided to go to the Superstore today to pick up cat food because I had coupons and they had bonus points, forgot the cat food but found when I first walked in:

• PC S'Mores kits for .44c yes that's right .44c I couldn't believe it I only got 7 for my niece for her trailer there was lots there when I first came I would say about 50 or more but when I was leaving none left.
    • Next to the S'Mores was Coastal Cocktail mixes for only .99c so I grabbed two they have 4 little bottles in each I thought they would make good stocking stuffers or prices for Xmas parties.
    • Next they had Maynards candy the 100g boxes 3 for a $1 so I got 6 of the Swedish Berries.
    • Next I went for the Vick rub I'm stocking up for my winter medical cabinet to make sure we have what we might need if we get sick the rub was $4.99 each so I got two and used two coupons for $2 off when you buy any Vick products but I ended up getting one for free since it scanned in with the wrong price so after coupons I only paid $1.63 with tax for two, got to love that.
    • Next was the Tylenol I noticed they had new $3 coupons when you buy any Tylenol or Benylin product and this coupon doesn't say anything about trial size so I got the small packs of 10 for free since they were $2.99 I only got 4 of them the coupons say only 1 per person per purchase but we didn't notice that until after we got them, the manager was cool with it. The next time I'll just get 1 at a time if I need them.

I got several other items including two hams, potatoes and still paid just over $40.

They had the Vicks cough drops for $2.37 for 3 if you use one of the $2 coupons you pay only .37 for 3 I didn't get any because I had some, the best part was the Customer Service the cashier was GREAT so friendly and helpful. The Customer Service for all my shops today was GREAT.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Very Impressive...

Very rarely have seen a Real Canadian Superstore Brag

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

That's awesome. As soon as i read that you got 2 vicks for that cheap, i hit the thumbs up button. Lol. You got very very nice deals. Good job!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Great shopping.

Trading Score
    195 (100%)

Great deals! Love the s'more kit price!

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

awesome deals -wish we had a superstore close to us to checkout

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

great deals!! ha ha about forgetting the cat food....I see I am not the only one doing that.
    avoncallingu, Ciel, ssbean and 5 others like this.

babies teach us acceptance

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Awesome shop! Good job and the best part is their friendly cashier!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

amazing! Maybe I'll see the Smore Kits on sale now that summer's over.
    I normally just buy the ingridents from Bulk Barn but for $0.44 you can't go wrong!!!

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

heads up for that forgten food walmart just came out with a tone of cat coupons in thire mag awsom shop gna see if we can grab some

Trading Score
    37 (100%)

Super deals.

Trading Score
    58 (100%)

Which -what? Forgotten food magazine? Do you have a link or photos..sure could use some cat coupons. Looking forward to hearing more about it, thank you for the heads-up information.

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer Swance View Post
    heads up for that forgten food walmart just came out with a tone of cat coupons in thire mag awsom shop gna see if we can grab some

Trading Score
    58 (100%)

Nice finds, I love the Superstore, find so many great deals on clearance. Never used to go because my husband always thought they were expensive and we don't get the flyers, but since we started couponing, love-love-love RCSS.

Awesome deals and thoughtful gifts for stocing stuffers. Nice to hear about great customer service. That is another great thing aout RCSS, we almost never hear about bad things from there. I havn't anyway. Thank you for sharing, and details and pic too, will have to mosey.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    209 (100%)

Great shop
    If you are interested in Houseseats here is my referal link:
    http://www.houseseats.ca/[email protected]

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information