• 4 Post By couponmummy
  • 2 Post By couponier
  • 1 Post By bussy bee
  • 2 Post By LisaLisaBoBisa

Thread: SDM Oral B for Me 4.99

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

SDM in Winnipeg has Oral B for Me electric toothbrushes for kids on for $24.99 reg $34.99. Use that $20 Oral B coupon and get it for $4.99 ! It is NOT a Vitality and is excluded from the mail in rebate. Coupon only.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk, using sausage fingers on a tiny keyboard
    This thread is currently associated with: Apple, Pharmaprix, Shoppers Drug Mart

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I went to two Atlantic Superstores and one Shoppers today. No coupons and no stock of anything other than Oral-B Vitality.
    peachy1 likes this.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    17 (100%)

Yesterday was 20x day. We went to 3 different SDM and bought 2 toothbrushes with 2 coupons and a ton of coke. Each transaction got us over 10,000 points.
    We now have enough points for 2 top level redemptions.

Maxi still have lots of coupons.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    31 (100%)

SO AWESOME! I'm going to check around Saskatoon. Great deal!
    sdddmd and peachy1 like this.

Trading Score
    80 (100%)

Edited.

Quote Originally Posted by 204man View Post
    SDM in Winnipeg has Oral B for Me electric toothbrushes for kids on for $24.99 reg $34.99. Use that $20 Oral B coupon and get it for $4.99 ! It is NOT a Vitality and is excluded from the mail in rebate. Coupon only.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk, using sausage fingers on a tiny keyboard
    Last edited by LisaLisaBoBisa; Mon, Nov 17th, 2014 at 10:45 AM.

Trading Score
    80 (100%)

my mistake.. says "excludes"..

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

That's good. I never find anything. Would you be able to post the picture. Of the brush. And where is the mail in rebate form
    sdddmd likes this.

Trading Score
    80 (100%)

My mistake - doesn't qualify for rebate.. it's "pro health FOR ME" on the package.. try SDM
    Quote Originally Posted by bussy bee View Post
    That's good. I never find anything. Would you be able to post the picture. Of the brush. And where is the mail in rebate form
    peachies and sdddmd like this.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    16 (100%)

We went today and Shoppers at Shoppers World Danforth (really bad customer service anyway) refused to allow us to use the coupon saying that the head office sent a e-mail not allowing it they are on sale for $19.99 and the coupon is $20 so yesterday I got 2 they just minus the $19.99 for the coupon but today when I went with my friend they refused saying that head office told them to take the coupons away and don't allow it. I called oral b and they said its up to the stores and don't care if they take the coupons away. I'm lucky I got two anyway. Even at $4.99 that's still a really good price.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

My local SDM refuses to accept the $20 coupon on these brushes now.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I can't even fathom how or why SDM head office would advise stores to 'take away coupons' from customers. They aren't the coupon police, and they would have no right to do so. It is a real and valid coupon. I also have no idea why a customer would let that happen. That is like SDM taking $20 in cash from you. They wouldn't have a leg to stand on, so I can't imagine that is an accurate statement by that cashier.

Quote Originally Posted by phoebew View Post
    We went today and Shoppers at Shoppers World Danforth (really bad customer service anyway) refused to allow us to use the coupon saying that the head office sent a e-mail not allowing it they are on sale for $19.99 and the coupon is $20 so yesterday I got 2 they just minus the $19.99 for the coupon but today when I went with my friend they refused saying that head office told them to take the coupons away and don't allow it. I called oral b and they said its up to the stores and don't care if they take the coupons away. I'm lucky I got two anyway. Even at $4.99 that's still a really good price.

Thread Information