User Tag List

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 210
Like Tree493Likes

Thread: 2015 ELLE Beauty Grand Prix

  1. #31
    Purplechocolatecat-oholic Karabana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Tranna
    Posts
    2,408
    Likes Received
    4404
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)




    Just got this. So exciting, can't wait to find out what everything is!

    Name:  20150226_123315.jpg
Views: 853
Size:  85.0 KB



    I'll post an after photo with the shiny stuff removed as well...
    Last edited by Karabana; Thu, Feb 26th, 2015 at 11:47 AM.

    Swaggin is my madness: www.swagbucks.com/refer/Karabana
    ^Easy free stuff yo^!

  2. #32
    Canadian Genius Cocovanilla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Montreal
    Posts
    8,039
    Likes Received
    4690
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    Quote Originally Posted by Karabana View Post
    Just got this. So exciting, can't wait to find out what everything is!

    Name:  20150226_123315.jpg
Views: 853
Size:  85.0 KB



    I'll post an after photo with the shiny stuff removed as well...
    Ha! Looks exactly like what I got too!
    I know there's eye cream in there (yeah! that can be so expensive so very happy to test that!)
    and hand creams (I love and use them daily so very happy to test that too)

    edit: the square pot is a Chanel eye cream, the round one with lots of holographic stickers is a Guerlain eye cream and the other round one with a bit of brown showing is a Clarins primer.
    Last edited by Cocovanilla; Thu, Feb 26th, 2015 at 10:19 PM.
    innaor and terry2144 like this.

  3. #33
    Canadian Genius Cocovanilla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Montreal
    Posts
    8,039
    Likes Received
    4690
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    I know I will remove the shiny stickers out eventually.
    If anyone has a trick to get rid of the sticky residue left from it... please share

  4. #34
    aznpiggie's Newbie List aznpiggie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Surrey, BC
    Posts
    337
    Likes Received
    37
    Trading Score
    27 (100%)



    Quote Originally Posted by Cocovanilla View Post
    I know I will remove the shiny stickers out eventually.
    If anyone has a trick to get rid of the sticky residue left from it... please share
    you can try using a tape and tape and peel. That takes time but it usually works.

    You can also try using nail polish remover or some sort of alcohol (rubbing alcohol or hand sanitizer) to remove the residue.

  5. #35
    Coupon Goddess Suzy Q's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    347
    Likes Received
    29
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)



    Mine came today! I got seven anti-aging day creams, six shampoos & conditioners and four face lumimizers. So excited to try everything!!
    ROMEO and Tweets77 like this.

  6. #36
    Canadian Genius Cocovanilla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Montreal
    Posts
    8,039
    Likes Received
    4690
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    Quote Originally Posted by aznpiggie View Post
    you can try using a tape and tape and peel. That takes time but it usually works.

    You can also try using nail polish remover or some sort of alcohol (rubbing alcohol or hand sanitizer) to remove the residue.
    thanks!

  7. #37
    Purplechocolatecat-oholic Karabana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Tranna
    Posts
    2,408
    Likes Received
    4404
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by Cocovanilla View Post
    Ha! Looks exactly like what I got too!
    I know there's eye cream in there (yeah! that can be so expensive so very happy to test that!)
    and hand creams (I love and use them daily so very happy to test that too)

    edit: the square pot is a Chanel eye cream, the round one with lots of holographic stickers is a Guerlain eye cream and the other round one with a bit of brown showing is a Clarins primer.
    Spoiler! Yikes, shouldnt of told me, I dont wanna know until I am done testing! They sent quality brands, I will put a value of this loot box when I am done reviewing...
    I logged on & discovered I got curly hair treatments, hand creams and eye contour treatments, which I am thrilled to get, and makeup primers. 16 in total, I need another face, my sis will help test. I already tried an eye cream (120, which I know now is Guerlain ) and a hand cream (129), both quite nice.
    barbis9 likes this.

    Swaggin is my madness: www.swagbucks.com/refer/Karabana
    ^Easy free stuff yo^!

  8. #38
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    1,049
    Likes Received
    2409
    Trading Score
    22 (100%)




    I have the same one as u do. Just recieved it today

    Quote Originally Posted by Karabana View Post
    Spoiler! Yikes, shouldnt of told me, I dont wanna know until I am done testing! They sent quality brands, I will put a value of this loot box when I am done reviewing...
    I logged on & discovered I got curly hair treatments, hand creams and eye contour treatments, which I am thrilled to get, and makeup primers. 16 in total, I need another face, my sis will help test. I already tried an eye cream (120, which I know now is Guerlain ) and a hand cream (129), both quite nice.
    barbis9 and Karabana like this.

  9. #39
    CaLoonie pskov's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    134
    Likes Received
    51
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)



    Quote Originally Posted by freebienewbie View Post
    I have the same one as u do. Just recieved it today
    You are awesome guys! Got box yesterday! So excited! I know at least one cream is $60 ( have one). Happy dance
    My q is - how you are logging? In my email it states it will be available on or after 2 March ?
    Last edited by pskov; Fri, Feb 27th, 2015 at 12:25 PM.
    barbis9, Karabana and terry2144 like this.

  10. #40
    CaLoonie
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    188
    Likes Received
    271
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)



    I'm waiting for mine to arrive I went to their website and I saw I will get 3 nail polishes, 5 eye liners, 3 night creams and 3 tinted cream. I'm so excited but how do they deliver it by Canada post regular mail or some other couriers

  11. #41
    Canadian Genius Cocovanilla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Montreal
    Posts
    8,039
    Likes Received
    4690
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    Quote Originally Posted by Karabana View Post
    Spoiler! Yikes, shouldnt of told me, I dont wanna know until I am done testing! They sent quality brands, I will put a value of this loot box when I am done reviewing...
    I logged on & discovered I got curly hair treatments, hand creams and eye contour treatments, which I am thrilled to get, and makeup primers. 16 in total, I need another face, my sis will help test. I already tried an eye cream (120, which I know now is Guerlain ) and a hand cream (129), both quite nice.
    sorry, I thought you said you were gonna remove the stickers...
    I plan to remove them completely after I've finished testing them, but I did check some as I recognized the packaging anyway. I also have product for curly hair. Pretty exited about it

    edit: personnaly, even knowing what the product is, it won't influence me as I never tried any of those. We got the high end category of eye cream, we are lucky! It's stuff I would never buy, becuse it's way too expensive for me. The guerlain cream at the Bay: http://www.thebay.com/webapp/wcs/sto...et-l%C3%A8vres
    Last edited by Cocovanilla; Fri, Feb 27th, 2015 at 03:09 PM.
    Karabana likes this.

  12. #42
    Canadian Genius Cocovanilla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Montreal
    Posts
    8,039
    Likes Received
    4690
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    Quote Originally Posted by pskov View Post
    You are awesome guys! Got box yesterday! So excited! I know at least one cream is $60 ( have one). Happy dance
    My q is - how you are logging? In my email it states it will be available on or after 2 March ?
    you can already log in
    Karabana likes this.

  13. #43
    CaNewbie
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    5
    Likes Received
    0
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)


    good

  14. #44
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    alberta
    Posts
    1,006
    Likes Received
    1072
    Trading Score
    25 (100%)



    how is it coming? canada post?

  15. #45
    Canadian Genius Cocovanilla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Montreal
    Posts
    8,039
    Likes Received
    4690
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    Quote Originally Posted by Bubbelinchen View Post
    how is it coming? canada post?
    canada post

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •