User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: Valentine is coming

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Frugalbigmama View Post
    We would never go out Feb 14th for dinner. Silly busy and we are usually disappointed when we do that is why we love cooking at home but I think a nice dinner out a week or 2 after will be a nice treat
    Feb 14 must be a busy night, and the restaurant is so expensive, maybe it's not a good time to enjoy ourselves, staying at home seems a good choice. But since so many people recognize that day as a special day, they may want to do something special too.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by TheStig View Post
    Im single, so its more like single awareness day. When I did have my wife we never cared for the holiday due to finances and that we should show love everyday.
    single awareness day, maybe Im the same as you, spending a single awareness day but I want to say that spending a holiday does not necessarily mean spending a large money maybe, just go out and enjoy the views around you, see a movie, hang out on the streets with hand in hand, it's not difficult to have a beautiful dating.
    Ciel likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Frugalbigmama View Post
    Exactly! We show each other love and respect each and everyday. We have romantic dinners on a regular basis (at home with wine and music). I don't need a day to go over the top but just want to do something extra for him
    Is seems that you two are spending your own Valentine every day, and just so sweet.
    Ciel likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Horndogg View Post
    I will be home for Valentines Day. I am going to London for 5 weeks for radiation. So I just want to be at home with my husband. I don't care what we do just as long as we are together.
    Yes it's right. Staying together with the one we love maybe is the best way to spend Valentine, I cannot agree with you more on that point. So maybe before you go home, buy a gift for him and give him a surprise, what do you think?
    Ciel likes this.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Yorkdale sent an email to do a survey and a chance to win one of five $250 gift cards. Survey was on Valentine's Day plans, what's important to do (for him, for you or vice versa), when you buy outfits, what gifts etc. At the end where one puts in their e-mail address, the survey text indicated $100 gift card draw. I made a comment about the email card amounts!

I'll be spending that day online with my forum friends.
    Last edited by Ciel; Fri, Jan 23rd, 2015 at 04:54 PM.
    PurpleBunny89 likes this.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Banned
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Valentine's Day should be colorful for everyone. Movie, restaurant, flowers and chocolate will be good choice. But something else is also OK. For example, a memorable experience on Valentine's Day; a heart-warming sentence from your lover...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information