Like Tree20Likes
  • 5 Post By saveadollardiva
  • 2 Post By torontogal12
  • 4 Post By caitlynrg
  • 2 Post By torontogal12
  • 1 Post By caitlynrg
  • 3 Post By torontogal12
  • 3 Post By bigsexyphil

Thread: Hallmark Clearance Centre Sale Toronto – Fill a Box For $40(Taxes Included)

The ONLY Diva of SC! saveadollardiva's Avatar
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Expired on: Mon, Feb 9th, 2015
    Hallmark Canada Promotions
    If you are living in the Greater Toronto Area, you are going to want to mark those calendars.
    Hallmark’s Clearance Centre will be open this weekend!!
    Fill a box for only $40

Located at 501 Consumers Road, North York Ontario(East entrance of the building)
    Click here to visit Hallmark
    Event takes place on Saturday 31st from 10:00am until 3:00pm. There is a limit of 5 boxes per customer. Boxes are provided and taxes are included in the $40 price.
    This thread is currently associated with: Hallmark
    couponlady, ROMEO, Ciel and 2 others like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Thanks for sharing. Anyone ever been to this sale? Can you buy individual items and not just a full box? Year round stuff or just Xmas clearance?
    ROMEO and Ciel like this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

There's some items that are individually priced so you can buy them without buying a whole box, or put them into a box - eg. snowglobes, wrapping paper, misc decor

There is seasonal stuff (decor, boxes, cards, etc.) and non-seasonal (birthday gift bags, boxed thank you/blank cards, etc.)

I went earlier in January and ended up with approx. $300 worth of stuff in my box, and another $15 worth of non-boxed stuff.

GO go go! It may be the last one
    ROMEO, Ciel, seylz_gurl and 1 others like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

I went to this today. People had been waiting in line for more than an hour. It was so cold (-10 or so).

We waited about 20 minutes but the line didn't move so we left.

People were walking out with stuff, but their boxes were sealed and we couldn't look to see what was in them. I asked 5 or 6 different people who were done what they bought but they actually refused to say. Way to help others who are no competition for you whatsoever
    Ciel and FreeIsMyFavourite like this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Did anyone mention if there would be another sale? When I went, they said that there would be two more, and that would have made this one the last.
    Ciel likes this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by caitlynrg View Post
    Did anyone mention if there would be another sale? When I went, they said that there would be two more, and that would have made this one the last.
    No all the shoppers there were keeping everything a huge secret. Staff was inside so I couldn't ask them.
    Ciel, seylz_gurl and caitlynrg like this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

I was there and the staff said there would be 1 or 2 more sales in February before they move to an office in Markham, with no warehouse(everything will be shipped from the US). Just an FYI what they had was a handful of Xmas ornaments, lots of single rolled wrap $0.25 each, lots of gift bags, tissue paper and a lot of seasonal plush toy w/book sets, seasonal decor items, gift boxes, Xmas crackers and boxed cards plus some other miscellaneous stuff. They also had some special order Disney items at the entrance ornaments, plush toys, bags of plastic cups, some scrapbooks and the best deal $80 - $140 snow globes for $8-$25 each all of these had a limit of 5 per person. that is the best I can recall as it was so cold outside waiting outside for just over an hour. I don't remember much else except that my wife spent $120 on 3 boxes and $150 on snow globes. Hope that helps anyone thinking about going to the next sale before they close it for good.
    Cornershopapp.ca Get your first 3 deliveries for Free

https://cornershopapp.com/en-ca/r/wvm84steq

Thread Information