User Tag List

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By bill363

Thread: Computer Freezing when using "All on One Page" view of Flyers

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hi,

When using the "All on One Page" view of Flyers after scrolling down 7 or 8 pages my computer freezes. This "feature" started about 2 months ago, for approx 2 years...NO problem. This happens on at least 6 different flyers...Atlantic Superstore, Sobeys, Canadian Tire, Shoppers Walmart and others. Same problems using Firefox or Internet Explorer. Also the "magnifying square" on the 'all in One page' view does not work, and only appears as a clear square(no magnification when it hovers over an image). Everything works properly when I use the single page view...ONLY have a problem with "all in One Page View".

Thanks,
    Bill363
    This thread is currently associated with: Canadian Tire, Real Canadian Superstore RCSS, Shoppers Drug Mart, Sobeys, Walmart

[vbp_tr_most_helpful_all]
    Trading Score
    492 (100%)

Some of the flyers have huge images, that is the reason it won't load if you select 'all on one page', especially when you have slower internet connection. I have no problem loading them all on my computer, but I see it loads slowly when I am on wi-fi outside in the mall or store.

I prefer if Boo can change the magnifying glass to something like + or - signs to zoom in and zoom out and images scroll from left to right instead of up and down. That way all the images can load properly and user can select how much they want to zoom in without any loading issues.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanks for the response,

I previously had been just clicking on the "view Flyer" and "all in one page" buttons and it would "open in a new tab" and I noticed that there was activity on the pages that I was leaving as well as the new pages I was trying to load. Causing the comp to "freeze"?

...Today I tried RIGHT CLICKING on the "view Flyer" Selecting "open in a new tab" from the drop down menu and then the "all in one page" RIGHT CLICKING button and Selecting "open in a new tab" from the drop down menu...and there was NO activity other than on the new page I was loading...The pages loaded quickly and I had no problem.

Thanks...It's working now....I still think there is a problem with the coding...

Bill363
    couponlady likes this.

Thread Information