User Tag List

Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By OgresWife
  • 1 Post By wahiariis

Thread: Argh

OgresWife
    Trading Score
    52 (100%)

Long story short: Printer was hooked up to desktop computer that pretty much died months ago. I finally got frustrated and tried hooking up the printer to my laptop today, successfully! (woot!)

Only to find out that after printing a test page and then some coupons, the printer is out of ink (F.M.L)

One step forward, two steps back.....ugh!

Can't even figure out how to check ink levels since I don't have the CD to install on my laptop, I literally just popped the usb out of the desktop and into my laptop and let windows do its thing.

Annoyed, while some coupons came out legible although grey writing, the best before date is hard to read Not sure if its worth trying.

I have no luck with printables, ever!
    This thread is currently associated with: Microsoft
    macw1960 and wolfwoman like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Good luck! It's very frustrating when the printer doesn't do what you want and you miss out on a great coupon. The Kraft site was like that for me for a while. Stuff I could have used (or tried out) rather than stockpiled.

If all else fails, check out the manufacturer's website to see if there's updated software/drivers.
    Last edited by padyofurniture; Sat, Mar 21st, 2015 at 11:24 AM.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by OgresWife View Post
    Long story short: Printer was hooked up to desktop computer that pretty much died months ago. I finally got frustrated and tried hooking up the printer to my laptop today, successfully! (woot!)

Only to find out that after printing a test page and then some coupons, the printer is out of ink (F.M.L)

One step forward, two steps back.....ugh!

Can't even figure out how to check ink levels since I don't have the CD to install on my laptop, I literally just popped the usb out of the desktop and into my laptop and let windows do its thing.

Annoyed, while some coupons came out legible although grey writing, the best before date is hard to read Not sure if its worth trying.

I have no luck with printables, ever!
    I am having a harder time redeeming printables, and more and more of the favorite coupon companies are offering print-at-home coupons only!
    macw1960 likes this.

Thread Information