User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree71Likes

Thread: Where is my movie!

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

that sounds like it should work out, lets hope that new order comes through with no problems.

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I have had that problem a few times, usually it shows, don't wooy.
    francine1985 and toronto166 like this.

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by walkonby View Post
    I know the worst case scenario is that it actually did get delivered but to the wrong house maybe.
    No! Don't cry or panic, I am just saying it could have happened. ( I think there are a few on here that it actually has happened to so I would not rule it out )

i am one of these who can confirm this does occasionally happen.. it happened to me a few yrs back they delivered the package to the wrong address, the people who got it opened it (via bottom of the box not to tamper with the label) decided they didn't like what was in it (chapmans dolls) taped it back up and they dropped the box off at my home on a sunday (they buzzed, i let them in they left it by my door and quickly left before i could answer it) canada post does not deliver on a sunday (well maybe the week before christmas they do but as a general rule no) i'm just glad the package was chapmans dolls and not something more significant like a laptop

i do hope your movie shows up!
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Midnightly View Post
    i am one of these who can confirm this does occasionally happen.. it happened to me a few yrs back they delivered the package to the wrong address, the people who got it opened it (via bottom of the box not to tamper with the label) decided they didn't like what was in it (chapmans dolls) taped it back up and they dropped the box off at my home on a sunday (they buzzed, i let them in they left it by my door and quickly left before i could answer it) canada post does not deliver on a sunday (well maybe the week before christmas they do but as a general rule no) i'm just glad the package was chapmans dolls and not something more significant like a laptop

i do hope your movie shows up!
    A guy down the street his order was delivered to my house..but he had actually put my House Number on the package..it was just DVD's though..I opened it he he .

The guy showed up next day to collect it..I guess he must have realised it he made a typo on the addy ..I should have pretended , I got nothing ..he he.
    dededi likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Francine...did you get the movie? (fingers crossed for you)
    francine1985 and dededi like this.

Trading Score
    76 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by toronto166 View Post
    Francine...did you get the movie? (fingers crossed for you)
    The first one never showed up at all. The mailma never even set foot in my building on Thursday (the day it was supposedly delivered) or Friday. I got mail yesterday but no movie... The replacement Amazon sent me is supposed to be delivered today. It's not here yet but shows as being out for delivery. (I've been checking every 30 minutes.

i have my son in the bedroom having a small break while dh mops the floor for he party today. I have to call to order the pizzas in about 30 minutes (the prize voucher says to call ahead of time so I have to call the order in and tell them that we want to pick it up at 6pm.) we have the gifts wrapped, the homamade game done (a hand drawn game that dh does every year based on the party theme. Kind of like pin the tail on the donkey.), I finished doing up all the loot bags and we have the prizes for the game ready (the prizes are chosen by the winner first, then second place... Until the last place gets the only prize left.) dh has to go pick up the cake as soon as he's done mopping, then he has to drop the cake off home and rush to get ds1 at school. Once he gets home I have to feed both kids a snack while dh sets up the decorations. Once that's done he's going to have to go pick up the pizza (he's probably going to take ds2 in the double stroller so he can hopefully fit the pizza order into the second seat and stroller basket.) while he's doing that I have to clean up the mess the toys the kids were playing with (and any other messes they make) before the guests get here. Hopefully the movie shows up before the party starts and the guests get here.
    toronto166 likes this.
    Intergalactic Proton Powered Electrical Tentacled Advertising Droids!

Trading Score
    76 (100%)

The second one just got here. It was delivered by ups. Now I have to go enter the Disney movie reward code to get my digital copy and then get back to work.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Excellent!!! Great news Francine and oh my goodness what a busy bee you are and have been. Happy birthday to your DS and hope everyone has fun tonight. Happy you got your movie.
    francine1985, walkonby and dededi like this.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

I feel like we are at the party!! lol, have a great time francine, so glad the movie was delivered.

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    76 (100%)

The movie code gave me an extra 50 bonus Disney points. The party went well. Everyone had fun, liked their prizes and loot bags. There was quite a bit of food left over so some of our guests (a family of 6 with 4 kids) got to bring home the equivalent of a large pizza (a few slices each of 3 different types of pizza.), a whole box of garlic parmasean bread sticks, and a good size chunk of cake. There is still quite a bit of food left for us as well. Now I am going to go to bed and rest leaving the mess (mostly wrapping paper, toy packaging, and disposable dishes from 10 people.) for dh to clean up tonight or I will clean it in the morning if he is able to go to sleep without cleaning it himself. (Sometimes I think he has ocd lol.)

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Happy to hear that everything went well francine.
    dededi likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Finally got it. That is excellent.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information