User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree71Likes

Thread: Where is my movie!

Trading Score
    76 (100%)

I preordered into the woods from Amazon.ca dh got an email saying something it was an update from Canada post abought my Amazon.ca package. Not wanting to click anything in an email I went to Amazon.ca to track my package and it says it was delivered. I then went to Canada post to track on their website with the tracking code given on Amazon.ca's website and it also say it was delivered. We have not gotten any mail at all today. I've been home all day and haven't heard the mailman at all but have checked the hall and my mailbox just in case. There is no mail whatsoever and no delivery notification either. I went back on the Amazon website and looked up info it says that I have to wait 24 hours as packages can show as delivered while still in transit. I am so stressed and pi**ed off right now. I've never had a package show as delivered when it wasn't before. I want the movie I payed for where the **** is it! (It's already quite late here so it looks like there won't be any mail here at all today. The next 2 weeks are going to be very busy and stressful for us and I don't have the time or energy to have to deal with a missing order.) the only "silver lining" is that it is my thing missing and not one of ds1's birthday presents or party supplies and even then it's still ridiculous.
    This thread is currently associated with: Amazon.ca & Amazon.com, Canada Post
    Decaf and terry2144 like this.
    Intergalactic Proton Powered Electrical Tentacled Advertising Droids!

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

francine, that is so frustrating but I think what MAY have happened is the letter carrier scanned all of his parcels that did not require a signature for today and then placed them the order of his deliveries, are you near the end of his route?
    It is wrong to do that, they are NOT supposed to do it that way, but some do to try and save time scanning each one at the house. I mean it may NOT be that, but many delivery people work well past 8:00 or 9:00 p.m. so he/she still may be bringing the mail there.

I hope it arrives.

babies teach us acceptance

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

I have a friend who works at Amazon distribution centre..absolutely horrible treatment of the worker's over there..they call it a Fulfillment centre.

High turnover at the distribution centre & people, who don't care about their jobs..due to bad treatment.

I hope you get your package soon..or file a complaint with them.
    francine1985, terry2144 and dededi like this.

Trading Score
    76 (100%)

It says it was delivered at 3:10pm it is now after 8:15pm and I have never gotten any mail this late. Dh is having friends over on Sunday (for a small wrestle mania party), we are having ds1's birthday party on Tuesday (thankfully I won a papa johns pizza party for 10 and don't have to worry about food.),we will be seeing the inlaws (that we usually only get to see once a year), and of course Easter. I already have a tonne of work to do to get ready for everything that just has to fall during the same week and a half. And now I seem to have to deal with this disappearing movie that cost us almost almost 30$ which is a lot for me to be spending on myself.
    walkonby, terry2144 and dededi like this.

Trading Score
    76 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by walkonby View Post
    francine, that is so frustrating but I think what MAY have happened is the letter carrier scanned all of his parcels that did not require a signature for today and then placed them the order of his deliveries, are you near the end of his route?
    It is wrong to do that, they are NOT supposed to do it that way, but some do to try and save time scanning each one at the house. I mean it may NOT be that, but many delivery people work well past 8:00 or 9:00 p.m. so he/she still may be bringing the mail there.

I hope it arrives.

What will happen to my package if it still on the truck tomorrow but it was scanned as delivered today? Obviously the scan won't show as being out for delivery. But will they still deliver it or will it "disappear"? Seriously this is stressing me out so much right now and I'm trying not to cry.
    Last edited by francine1985; Thu, Mar 26th, 2015 at 07:49 PM.
    terry2144 and dededi like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I've had that happen to me before and it was delivered the next day. Try not to worry about it anymore today. It will probably be there tomorrow.
    francine1985, terry2144 and dededi like this.

Trading Score
    76 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by abbasgirl View Post
    I've had that happen to me before and it was delivered the next day. Try not to worry about it anymore today. It will probably be there tomorrow.
    Thank you this makes me feel a bit better. They have until 3:10 to deliver it tomorrow before I contact the seller (exactly 24 hours after the delivery scan.)
    walkonby, terry2144 and dededi like this.

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by francine1985 View Post
    What will happen to my package if it still on the truck tomorrow but it was scanned as delivered today? Obviously the scan won't show as being out for delivery. But will they still deliver it or will it "disappear"? Seriously this is stressing me out so much right now and I'm trying not to cry.
    That was pretty early ( 3:10 in the afternoon ) showing as delivered, and yeah after 8:00 p.m. the chances of them still showing up seem slim. I know the worst case scenario is that it actually did get delivered but to the wrong house maybe.
    No! Don't cry or panic, I am just saying it could have happened. ( I think there are a few on here that it actually has happened to so I would not rule it out )
    As you planned to do call them tomorrow. Oh and honestly I have no idea how a carrier would scan the item as delivered, but then not deliver it and try to bring it out the next day without it messing up the numbers in the system?? These carriers are watched so damn closely now for every little thing, I doubt they'd get away with doing that. Hoping for the best for you!
    terry2144 and dededi like this.

Trading Score
    98 (100%)

I had the same thing happen to me and the item (a book) was never delivered. On the positive side though, when I called Amazon to let them know, they had the best customer service EVER. They re-shipped one right away at no charge to me, no questions asked, and just said that if I ever get the other one to let them know. They really do trust their customers.
    francine1985, walkonby and dededi like this.

Trading Score
    76 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by MTLcouponer View Post
    I had the same thing happen to me and the item (a book) was never delivered. On the positive side though, when I called Amazon to let them know, they had the best customer service EVER. They re-shipped one right away at no charge to me, no questions asked, and just said that if I ever get the other one to let them know. They really do trust their customers.
    I hope so it's 11:15 am here now and still no package. I still have to wait until 3:10 pm before I can contact them. I'm going to contact them through chat instead of on the phone though because my kids always whine that they want to talk when I'm on the phone. I hope that doesn't change the customer service I get.
    dededi likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I hope so it's 11:15 am here now and still no package. I still have to wait until 3:10 pm before I can contact them. I'm going to contact them through chat instead of on the phone though because my kids always whine that they want to talk when I'm on the phone. I hope that doesn't change the customer service I get.
    Actually Francine, I do "chat" all the time as there is proof of our conversation. I always print it off and save it until the issue is resolved. Good luck and hope you get your package soon.
    francine1985, maple7 and dededi like this.

Trading Score
    76 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by toronto166 View Post
    Actually Francine, I do "chat" all the time as there is proof of our conversation. I always print it off and save it until the issue is resolved. Good luck and hope you get your package soon.
    Thats a good idea. I don't have a printer but I can certainly take screenshots. Thanks for the tip as I wouldn't have thought of it.
    toronto166 and dededi like this.

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

fingers crossed for you francine!
    francine1985 and toronto166 like this.

Trading Score
    76 (100%)

I contacted them via chat and they were really helpful. At first they wanted me to wait another day but I explained that my sons birthday party is Tuesday and that we would be busy preparing for his party on Monday and since it's Friday we know there won't be any mail tomorrow or Sunday. They said they would send another one out and to let them know and return one if both showed up. I'll update when I get my movie (or both movies if the first one ever shows up.)

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

I contacted them via chat and they were really helpful. At first they wanted me to wait another day but I explained that my sons birthday party is Tuesday and that we would be busy preparing for his party on Monday and since it's Friday we know there won't be any mail tomorrow or Sunday. They said they would send another one out and to let them know and return one if both showed up. I'll update when I get my movie (or both movies if the first one ever shows up.)
    Glad they were able to help
    Hope the party goes great

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information