User Tag List

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By maple7

Thread: Can you redeem Optimum Points for Photos?

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I could not find a clear answer on this. I know you can't redeem for passport photos, but what about prints? Specifically, I want to get some larger prints (11x14, 12x18, etc) from shoppersphoto.ca.
    This thread is currently associated with: Pharmaprix, Shoppers Drug Mart

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by DozSaver View Post
    I could not find a clear answer on this. I know you can't redeem for passport photos, but what about prints? Specifically, I want to get some larger prints (11x14, 12x18, etc) from shoppersphoto.ca.
    I haven`t done it, but I don`t see why not. I usually pick mine up on 20x or other promo days and earn 20x on points.

Section 28 of the Shoppers Optimum terms and conditions, doesn`t exclude photos:

28. Shoppers Optimum Points may not be redeemed towards the purchase of the following products/services: prescription drugs, products containing codeine, gift cards and prepaid card products, wireless phone cards, stamps, Post Office stamps and merchandise, passport photos, tickets provided by Ticket Ops or any other event ticket provider, cigarettes and tobacco (where sold), lottery tickets, bus tickets and passes, delivery charges (where applicable), bill payments (where accepted), bottle deposits/returns, charitable donations, gift with purchases and any other items specified as exclusions from time to time. Shoppers Drug Mart reserves the right to add or delete products and services eligible for Shoppers Optimum Points redemption at any time, at its sole discretion, without notice.

Anna Michele likes this.

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

You receive points on them so it should work.

HUH? YOU DON'T DO SWAGBUCKS??? ARE YOU CRAZAY?!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanks. I heard from SDM rep, yes, you can redeem for prints. Just need to wait for a bonus redemption day.

Thread Information