Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By cath007
  • 2 Post By GeorgiaK
  • 1 Post By GeorgiaK
  • 1 Post By GeorgiaK

Thread: Maxi price matching problems

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Maxi......dont accept my price matching even if I am right ,the good brand and the good coupons,example glucerna was a word in a pharmaprix flyer not a picture they REFUTED me...same with the Pharmaprix pepsi deal and other one...I am doing NOTHING WRONG
    This thread is currently associated with: Maxi, Pharmaprix, Shoppers Drug Mart
    ROMEO likes this.
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Trading Score
    65 (100%)

It is probably because, due to the new policy that some Maxis are following, they do not price match pharmacies.
    ROMEO and cath007 like this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaK View Post
    It is probably because, due to the new policy that some Maxis are following, they do not price match pharmacies.
    Readed again,you are right. But I tought it was not all of the maxi touched by this.
    Last edited by cath007; Sun, Jun 14th, 2015 at 10:15 PM.
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Please note we have updated our “Unbeatable Period” program as of June 4th, 2015. “Imbattable. Point final!” / “Unbeatable. Period.” means if a major supermarket competitor, identified by the Maxi store (where purchase occurs), located in the province of Québec and within this store’s geographical trade area, offers a lower price on any item that we carry in our store, simply show us an original copy of the printed or digital advertisement and we will sell you that item at the same price, limit of 4 units per item. We will match the competitor’s price only during the effective date of the competitor’s advertisement. We match identical items defined as same brand, item type (in the case of produce, meat, fish and bakery), and size. This policy excludes private label items, clearance items, after-sale rebate offers, “buy X and get Y”, “buy X and save on Y”, and “buy X and save the equivalent of taxes and/or deposit” as well as points, discounts or any reward obtained through loyalty programs. We reserve the right to refuse to apply the “Unbeatable. Period.” program if the competitor’s item price that a customer wants us to match results from a pricing error on the competitor’s part. No rainchecks will be issued as part of the “Unbeatable. Period.” program. We reserve the right to identify the competitor(s) per each of our Maxi stores. The list of competitor(s) will be displayed in each Maxi store entrance. The “Unbeatable. Period.” program will not be applied if information in advertisement is incomplete (e.g., if the size or date are not indicated), or if the print or digital advertisement does not come directly from the competitor (e.g., from a website that is not the competitor’s). The Unbeatable. Period.” program does not apply to products sold by pharmacies that are affiliated to the CENTRESanté banner, “À Plein gaz” gas stations, dry cleaners, Canada Post counters or any other business operated by a third party within our stores. In no instance will our “Unbeatable. Period.” program be applied if it violates applicable rules and regulations. “Major supermarket competitors” and “geographical trade areas” are determined solely by us and are based on a number of factors which can change from time to time. The “Unbeatable. Period.” program may be modified or withdrawn at any time without notice. See store director for details.
    cath007 likes this.

Trading Score
    65 (100%)

The manager of your store has decided that it will apply to his store.
    cath007 likes this.

Thread Information