• 3 Post By amira84
  • 2 Post By rayraycanuck
  • 2 Post By annedougherty
  • 3 Post By bryceton
  • 2 Post By rayraycanuck
  • 2 Post By annedougherty
  • 1 Post By macw1960
  • 1 Post By Simby

Thread: Shoppers Drug Mart Weekend Offer: 20X points WUS $50 on anything in-store (July 18th)

[vbp_tr_most_helpful_all]
    Trading Score
    492 (100%)

One day only, July 18th, get 20X points when you spend $50 on anything in-store. Usual restrictions apply like no gift cards, tickets, etc etc.
    This thread is currently associated with: Pharmaprix, Shoppers Drug Mart
    ROMEO, rayraycanuck, ticul and 6 others like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Thanks a lot.
    couponlady, ROMEO and macw1960 like this.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thank you for the heads up couponlady!! and thx for the blog post Anne. I don't know. From my personal posts on shops you guys see that I coupon to the 9's where I can. I have never not received points on X the points or set amount of points when using coupons to bring down my cost. Hopefully the experience of others having to call in were one offs. I give the card first, Cashier rings the stuff in , takes off the red Mgr stickers amounts, we check the subtotal is still over the amount after the system adjusts the cost of some items like deals 2 for $5 etc, subtotal to check for digital offer, then the coupons come off. Happy shopping everyone.
    ROMEO and ticul like this.

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by rayraycanuck View Post
    Thank you for the heads up couponlady!! and thx for the blog post Anne. I don't know. From my personal posts on shops you guys see that I coupon to the 9's where I can. I have never not received points on X the points or set amount of points when using coupons to bring down my cost. Hopefully the experience of others having to call in were one offs. I give the card first, Cashier rings the stuff in , takes off the red Mgr stickers amounts, we check the subtotal is still over the amount after the system adjusts the cost of some items like deals 2 for $5 etc, subtotal to check for digital offer, then the coupons come off. Happy shopping everyone.
    It happened to me once. Hopefully it's fixed for good soon!! If you spent the threshold of $50 but used $50 in coupons, you for sure will get points on $100, but it if you spend less than $50 some have had issues.

HUH? YOU DON'T DO SWAGBUCKS??? ARE YOU CRAZAY?!

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by rayraycanuck View Post
    they will correct it if you contact them by email usually.. (I worry sometimes about doing it too much..)
    But yes its annoying Its been like this since it started some people report success but thats only because some coupons actually go by base points and other go buy total
    What worse is some members of smartcanuck dont know what they are talking about and say your doing it wrong it works! ive tested this 4+ times and it doesnt!... I know forsure the high value 10,000- 15,000 when you spend XX$ go by total.
    I read on here to get past this some people bought gift cards at the same time to bring the total up to the proper amount.. <- even though gift cards dont actually count

note: the non personalized offers def still go by basepoints so the 20x flyer events are the best for me! as i have very high value coupons
    Last edited by bryceton; Mon, Jul 13th, 2015 at 07:38 PM.
    ROMEO, Momof3girlies and ticul like this.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

For sure Anne. I believe it happened. The majority of my spends are bringing it below threshold. That is usually my goal to see how much I can go under the threshold with coupons after meeting the net.
    annedougherty and ticul like this.

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by bryceton View Post
    they will correct it if you contact them by email usually.. (I worry sometimes about doing it too much..)
    But yes its annoying Its been like this since it started some people report success but thats only because some coupons actually go by base points and other go buy total
    What worse is some members of smartcanuck dont know what they are talking about and say your doing it wrong it works! ive tested this 4+ times and it doesnt!... I know forsure the high value 10,000- 15,000 when you spend XX$ go by total.
    I read on here to get past this some people bought gift cards at the same time to bring the total up to the proper amount.. <- even though gift cards dont actually count

note: the non personalized offers def still go by basepoints so the 20x flyer events are the best for me! as i have very high value coupons
    You seem to be having more problems than anyone which is why people are saying things like that to you lol. The offers you are saying didn't work for you personally have worked for others.

HUH? YOU DON'T DO SWAGBUCKS??? ARE YOU CRAZAY?!

Trading Score
    321 (100%)

Thanks for posting.
    ROMEO likes this.

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever forgotten...Aesop

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

When it's a general everyone gets 20x points event, should I be loading any personalized bonus point coupons or will that mess things up?

Does the rule change when the 20x points is a personalized coupon?
    4sure5 likes this.

Thread Information