User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Like Tree146Likes

Thread: ok WM and NF we are friends again, reduced produce deals!!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by nicolthepickle View Post
    Is your Walmart a supercenter?
    A great brag, our loblaws store just started putting fruit and veggies out for a dollar. You usually get 4 or 5 for that, and I'm happy when I find those. Not nearly a good deal as yours, but it's better than anything else I've seen here.
    No its not but the items are on a metal shelf against a wall where the produce are. I guess I was not seeing it before because I thought it was in a shopping cart
    walkonby likes this.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

That is a great deal
    walkonby likes this.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by nicolthepickle View Post
    Is your Walmart a supercenter?
    A great brag, our loblaws store just started putting fruit and veggies out for a dollar. You usually get 4 or 5 for that, and I'm happy when I find those. Not nearly a good deal as yours, but it's better than anything else I've seen here.
    yes our store is called that, A SuperCentre.
    I do understand the discounts you got, same goes for me before WM started their very generous bag filling ways.
    I've always scoured any damage racks available at any of the stores I went to first just in case I could rescue something for a deal for me and dinner that night!
    As things got rather bleak with RCSS and NF putting silly 50% and 30% stickers onto their reduced things, and even FB having very little to offer on their racks, I stopped looking for a while.
    So when I say this came out of the blue and I welcomed it I really mean it! Cannot say thank you to WM enough for this.

babies teach us acceptance

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Even though I was late and thought I'd lost..... I still won!! I am speaking about today, I JUST missed that cart going out because most everything was gone, but still managed to grab a full bag of Anjou Pears. Weighed them when I got home, there were 6 lbs!! ( for a buck ladies ) Man nobody pinch me, I DO NOT want to wake up from this dream. ha ha ha...
    Not to let myself get distracted by anything else in the store I headed to the check out and had to scramble to find some nickels/dimes to pay for them, so funny when you are used to putting most purchases on a card.
    nicolthepickle and flemeth like this.

babies teach us acceptance

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread Information