Like Tree7Likes
  • 1 Post By JDI007
  • 1 Post By Ciel
  • 1 Post By JDI007
  • 1 Post By JDI007
  • 1 Post By Ciel
  • 1 Post By Ciel
  • 1 Post By JDI007

Thread: Where can I buy Woolite Zero in Hamilton...?

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I'v been on the hunt for this detergent for a while and I can't find it anywhere, I checked my Canadian Tire, Freshco, Rexall, Shoppers, Fortinos...nothing!

Has anyone seen this in stores anywhere can you please tell me where I can find it?

-Thank you!

It's this one here:

This thread is currently associated with: Canadian Tire, Fortinos, FreshCo, Pharmaplus, Rexall PharmaPlus, Shoppers Drug Mart
    Ciel likes this.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Ah, A007, welcome to the sad news that only Target carried that small bottle in recent years. The major grocery stores only carry the jugs. Fortinos and Sobeys used to *until about 4 years ago* carry the small bottles. I don't recall seeing the small bottles in the laundry care products section of Bed and Bath Warehouse (Queenston & Nash) when I was last here two weeks ago because I made a point to check too!

When Target Canada announced the store closings, within a week's time at the Ancaster store, those small bottles were not on the shelf but the Woolite Baby jugs were around.

In general it is hard to even find this version of Woolite in jugs. Usually it's the Dark, Extra Dark or the orange one that the stores sell. I know the CAA stores have a 3pack of travel Woolite plastic sample size packs with a clothesline for $7.99.

Woolite Baby is likely the same as Woolite Zero. Think there is only one ingredient difference (yes I read labels to see what's different between versions of a product). I like the scent of Woolite Zero on freshly hand laundered knitwear...
    Last edited by Ciel; Wed, Nov 18th, 2015 at 02:46 PM.
    JDI007 likes this.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Ooh that's too bad I had no idea, thank you for letting me know, I also find their website to be very confusing as well, they list all these types of Woolite that say are available in CAD but..I haven't been able to find them anywhere...the only Woolite I'v been able to find is the one in the white jugs called "Everyday" this one here:

Name:  k2-_1b552e69-ab79-4ebb-8fd7-995f8b8739ae.v1.jpg
Views: 542
Size:  21.2 KB

I'm wondering if this one is any good too..I mean I guess they're all for wool clothing right, so they have to be, and the other one I saw is for dark clothes, which I don't need.
    and out of the 5 stores I went to one store did have the "Baby" one which I might check out as well.

/Thank you!
    Ciel likes this.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

The Everyday version is fine if you cannot find the delicates version. In fact, I rarely see the Everyday version sold in Ancaster-stores must think we all wear blue jeans and black knitwear only?

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Oh ok, I'll get the baby version then! thank you so much

Also, would this detergent be ok to wash a 100% cashmere scarf?
    Ciel likes this.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Yes-handwashed of course. If you have a top-loading machine, you can spin out the scarf then hang on a hanger or lay flat on a towel on a drying rack.

Rexall will have 25% off Woolite per tomorrow's flyer. You should see if Fortino's has Woolite on sale for $9.99-I saw that price for the Dark jugs at my store.
    JDI007 likes this.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

The other way to remove excess water after rinsing is to roll up the scarf in a clean towel. Wringing is not recommended unless you feel your scarf can take it and you can iron out any wrinkles later when the scarf is dry or close to it.
    JDI007 likes this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thank you- yes! I did get the Woolite for $9.99 at Fortinos on sale and thank you for the tip, will do!
    Ciel likes this.

Thread Information