Like Tree23Likes
  • 8 Post By DeViLzzz
  • 4 Post By Linda Evans
  • 4 Post By ticul
  • 2 Post By DeViLzzz
  • 2 Post By DeViLzzz
  • 2 Post By morningrose
  • 1 Post By dededi

Thread: $43.92 eventually for an Xbox One with NHL 16 and the newer controller??

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Well I got my birthday present and Xmas present all done at once today and my present will be here in time for my birthday. I can't wait! Xbox One with Gears of War 1, 2, 3 plus beta for the newest game coming out and NHL 16. It also comes with the newer controller. $248.92 is the end cost as I was able to use $146.57 in Amazon.ca cash earned from doing surveys with the last $60 showing up suddenly at 8:30 pm tonight and thank goodness otherwise I wouldn't have made the purchase. Oh and also thanks to my mom, while benefiting eventually from this transaction on Mega Day at Shopper's Drug Mart, was nice enough to buy my 50,000 points off me for the $80 they are worth before Mega Day and so make my out of pocket expense really $168.92. A win win for both of us. Oh and the coolest part was using Ebates site to get 4% cash back from my purchase which will amount to almost $10. So I guess you could say I end up paying $158.92 after everything. But oh wait uh when I find a buyer for the $115 I have at EB Games (spent $40 to make $115 in store credit using promos over a 2 week period) you could say out of pocket for this Xbox One deal it ends up being only $83.92. LOL! Oh but wait really if I can unload Gears of War 1, 2, and 3 plus beta for a good price I will do it and so the cost goes down even further. WINNING LIKE CHARLIE SHEEN! Ok well Charlie finally lost in a big way recently so maybe I should have said something else. Anyway basically I may end up with having only paid $43.92 for an Xbox One with NHL 16 and the newer controller.
    This thread is currently associated with: Amazon.ca & Amazon.com, EB Games, GameStop, Guess
    dagney, Decaf, ticul and 5 others like this.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

awsome deal!!
    ticul, dededi, Davetherave and 1 others like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    103 (100%)

Wow, well done and thank you for sharing........................................... .....

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Linda Evans View Post
    awsome deal!!
    Hopefully more great deals come our way in the future.
    dededi and Davetherave like this.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by ticul View Post
    Wow, well done and thank you for sharing........................................... .....
    Thanks and hopefully more great deals in the future for us all.

Trading Score
    87 (100%)

Congrats on Xbox one+ games! I am looking for it to buy for my son,hopefully tomorrow!!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Very nice deals!!!
    Davetherave likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Impressive!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Great deals.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Sadly the deal is becoming less awesome as I can't find a buyer for my $115 in store credit at EB Games. :S I also finally used it today and it was an awful experience. Yes games played but as for being able to use Xbox Live while using the internet for other things in the house eh nope. How is it that on the Xbox 360 it is no problem and then with Xbox One it is a problem? I also had various errors where it would not let me log in. Funny thing is the worst part wasn't even dealing with the Xbox One as multiple family members ruined my birthday and clearly showed they didn't care about me by their actions. I should use the Xbox One as a weight to tie around me and sink me to the bottom of river here. (No don't calling the police or whatever as while I wish I was dead I have only once truly attempted to off myself and that was a very long time ago.)
    Last edited by DeViLzzz; Thu, Dec 3rd, 2015 at 06:54 PM.

Thread Information